英語の答えと質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • A lot of young people volunteer for NGOs and need answers in English.
  • Do you have a case to put this CD in English? Find out the answer here.
  • She put all her energy into starting a new business. Learn more about her journey.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語 答えを教えて下さい

(  )に適語を入れて下さい 1A lot of young people volunteer ( )NGOs. 2Do you have a case to put this CD ( )? 3She put all her energy ( ) sterting a new business. 日本語を参考にして(   )内に適語を入れてください 1ジョンがしたことは、私には理解できない。 What Jonh did is ( ) our understanding. 2すみませんが、何か筆記用具をお持ちですか? Excuse me , but do you have something to write ( ) ? (   )内の語句を適当な形にして入れてください。ただし、1語とはかぎりません。 1Judy's dream is to be a pianist. She (practice) the piano for 15 years. 2There are many kinds of painting techniques (create) by Aboriginal painters. 3It is very strange that two people (look) at the same picture see different things. 4Jim (wait) for one month when the answer to his letter arrived. 日本語を参考にして英文を完成させてください。 1君が何を言おうとも、僕は決心を変えるつもりはないよ。 No ( ) , I won't chenge my mind. 2この機械が人類にとって大いに役立つものなのかどうか、私には分からない。 I don't know ( ).

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.3

1A lot of young people volunteer (with) NGOs. 多くの若者が、NGOでボランティアをしている。 2Do you have a case to put this CD (in)? このCDを入れるケースはありますか? 3She put all her energy (into) starting a new business. 彼女は、新事業の立ち上げに全精力を使った。 1ジョンがしたことは、私には理解できない。 What Jonh did is (beyond) our understanding. 2すみませんが、何か筆記用具をお持ちですか? Excuse me , but do you have something to write (with) ? 1Judy's dream is to be a pianist. She (has been practicing) the piano for 15 years. ジュディの夢は、ピアニストになることです。彼女は15年ピアノを練習してきました。 2There are many kinds of painting techniques (created) by Aboriginal painters. 先住民の画家によって作り出された多くの種類の絵画技法があります。 3It is very strange that two people (looking) at the same picture see different things. 同じ絵を見ている2人の人が違うものを目にしているのはとても不思議です。 4Jim (had been waiting) for one month when the answer to his letter arrived. ジムは1カ月待って、彼の手紙に対する返事が届きました。 1君が何を言おうとも、僕は決心を変えるつもりはないよ。 No (matter what you [may] say), I won't chenge my mind. 2この機械が人類にとって大いに役立つものなのかどうか、私には分からない。 I don't know (whether this machine will be of great help to mankind).

piano1982
質問者

お礼

丁寧な回答ありがとうございます! 分かりやすく参考になりました!

その他の回答 (3)

• inopy7426
  • ベストアンサー率57% (143/247)
回答No.4

訂正します。 1は with ですね。日本文を読んでいなかったので volunteer for 志願する と間違えました。

• inopy7426
  • ベストアンサー率57% (143/247)
回答No.2

1for 2in 3into 1beyond 2with 1has been practicing 2created 3looking 4 had been waiting 1matter what you say 2if this machine will help a lot for humans

piano1982
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 大変参考になりました!

• jess8255
  • ベストアンサー率45% (1084/2359)
回答No.1

この質問サイトは、困っている人を助けることを目的としているんだ。だがな、己(自分)が努力もせずに、人に課題をマル投げすることはサイトの趣旨に反するんじゃないのか、ん? 最後の問題だけ、ヒントをやるよ。whether ~ or notを使うんだ。学校で習ったはずだろ?

piano1982
質問者

お礼

遅くなりましたが回答ありがとうございます。 ひとつ正しておくとすれば、 今回質問させて頂いた問題は、ぜんぶで500問以上ある問題プリントの、どうしてもわからなかったごく一部分です。 努力を怠っているわけではありません。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳お願いします

John Palumbo, another industry expert, is sure that underground marketing is the right way to reach young people. "A product has to have credibility to succeed," he says. "People have to see it. They have to understand it in real way. The best way to do that is to put it in their world. And that's what we do. We put the product in their lige." However, one might ask what exactly is "real" about two young women pretending to be enthusiastic about a sweater? Advertising executives would say it's no less real than an ad. The difference is that you know an ad is trying to presuade you to buy something. You don't know when a conversation you overhear is just a performance

• 和訳お願いします。(英語)

(1)what kind of people do you like to meet? why? (2)who is the most interesting person you have ever met? tell me about it.

• 英語の仮定法の問題の答えを教えてください

英語の仮定法の問題の答えを教えてください。 1、カッコ内の動詞を適当な形に直しなさい。 (1)He is, as it (be), an eternal boy. (2)He talks as if he (see) a UFO. (3)How I wish my mother (be) still alive. (4)If you (be) to see a ghost, you would certainly be frightened. (5)If I (leave) home earlier, I would have caught the bus. (6)If I (know) his e-mail address, I would e-mail him. (7)It is high time you (stop) depending on your parents. 2、空所を適語で埋めよ。 (1)( ) I in your place, I would not do so. (2)( ) it not been for your rescue, he would have been drowned. (3)What ( ) you do if you had a million yen? (4)He talks ( ) if he knew everything. (5)He acted as my interpreter, as it ( ). 3、各文を仮定法を使って書き変えなさい。 (1)I am sorry I can't speak English well. (2)He treated me like a child.(like a childのみ) (3)As I am not busy, I can go with you. (4)To hear him speak, you would think him a young man.(To hear him speakのみ) (5)But for his advice, I would have met a traffic accident.(But for his adviceのみ) 4、各2文がほぼ同じ意味を成すように適語を入れなさい。 (1)If I were you, I would not do like that. →( ) I you, I would not do like that. (2)It is about time you should marry. →It is about time you ( ). (3)She died because the doctor came too late. →If the doctor ( ) ( ) come too late, she ( ) ( ) have died. (4)I am sorry I arrived too late. →I wish I ( ) ( ) in time. お願いします。

• 答えがわかりません

学校でやっている英語の問題集"CRITICAL POINT 2"のp57□3問題なのですが、学校で答えが配られないためわかりません・・・。 わかるかた、問題数多いのですが、よろしくおねがいします (日本語を参考に語(句)を並び替えなさい) 1、新聞を広げて、まず、どんなニュースを最初に読みますか (like/of/news/what/to/do/sort/you) read as soon as you open a newspaper? 2、同じ仕事をして、男より女の賃金を安くする十分な理由はない There is no good reason for (if/less than men/paying women/the same/they do) job. 3、「あとは買い物のリストを作るだけだ」 "Well,(all/is/I'v got/to do/to make) the shopping list." 4、教科書をざっと見て、論文のために書きたい話題を何でも選びなさい You can look through your textbook and choose (you/want to/topic/whatever/write about) for your essay. 5、それをもっと綿密に調べていたら、新事実が出てきただろうに。 (a ner fact/of it/might/a closer examination/have/revealed).

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

問題文は次の通りです。 Match each statement with an expression that has a similar meaning. 1.Is this a good time to call? 2.Sorry about that. 3.I didn't catch that. 4.Have you got a couple of minutes? 5.I'm beginning to have second thoughts. 6.Your new European team is on top of things. 7.I want to see exactly where we stand. A.Do you have a moment? B.I want to know what our situation is. C.I didn't hear what you said. D.Is it convenient for you to speak now? E.They have everything under control. F.I do apologize. G.I'm starting to have doubts.

• 英語の得意な方、翻訳をお願いします!

英語の得意な方、翻訳をお願いします! 翻訳機能などを使ってみましたが、綺麗な日本語にならなくて困っています お願いします What do you say about people who say female bodybuilders aren't even women? I think such opinions are extremely shallow. To look at just one aspect of a person, such as the fact that they have a lot of muscle, and then say that that person is not a woman constitutes an extremely narrow viewpoint. Is bodybuilding to you in any way a rebellion? That didn't have anything to do with why I started bodybuilding, but I must say that it has been a constant battle since then. As my muscles got bigger and I got stronger, people around me started to change. That's when it started becoming necessary to fight. What do you think about the trend for women bodybuilders to alter the natural body line with breast implants? I think it's a very unfortunate trend. It looks to me like the women are being manipulated by men's wishes. It's like a fitness version of Playboy. I think that in Japan, especially, women have a very narrow concept of themselves. What do you think? You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do.The way I see it, God made lots and lots of people. Why? Because it's a good thing to have all different types of people.Each person has his or her own individuality, own character, and it's the most important thing is to express that.

• 答えが欲しいと英語で

Do you have the answer of assignment? Week1、Week2、といったようなAssignmentが毎週宿題として出されているのですが、その答えが欲しいのですがこのような言い方でいいでしょうか? それともDo you have the assignment's answer of week1, week2... like that? みたいな伝え方でいいでしょうか? 上の文だと、week1などのassignmentというのが伝えられないのですが、(わかってくれるとは思いますが)その場合どのように伝えるのが適切でしょうか?

• イギリスの英語学校の試験です。答えを教えてください

There are 15 questions in this section. Complete each sentence with one appropriate word for each sentence. Contractions, e.g. didn't, count as one word. Capitalisation is also important. 46. __________ is a good idea to learn one or two expressions before you travel to another country. 47. The theatre was closed last night __________ to a fire alert. 48. If she'd been more careful, she __________ have had the accident. 49. Do you like my new kitchen? We __________ it put in last week. 50. That __________ be John at the door. He doesn't finish work until 5:30. 51. Nobody e-mailed me, __________ they? I'm expecting an important message. 52. I'll meet you at 6:00 __________ I have to stay late at the office. If I do, I'll call you. 53. Have you finished that report yet? No, I've __________ just started. 54. __________ the transport strike, I got to work on time. 55. In six months' time I'll have __________ with this company for twenty years. 56. __________ we need in this country is more money for education. 57. You __________ pay for your ticket in advance. You can buy it on the day. 58. It's amazing. __________ much money I earn, I never have any left at the end of the month. 59. My job is really __________ me down. It's incredibly stressful. 60. Have you got any aspirins? I think I've got a headache coming__________

• 英語って動詞が2個続いてもいいんですか?

英語で「あなたは人々の注目を集める方法を知っていますか?」と書きたいです。 1.Do you know find a way to gain the attention of people? 2.Do you know to find a way to gain the attention of people? knowもfindも動詞です。 動詞が2個繋がるのはおかしいと思ってfindをto findにしました。 そしたらGoogle翻訳はおかしい翻訳をするようになりました。 この場合は1が合っているのでしょうか? なぜ動詞が2個続いていいのか教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の答えを教えてください。

何度もごめんなさい。 また英語の答えを教えてください。 (1)次の文の(   )に適する疑問詞を1語入れてください。 1. (   ) is his name?-It's Henry Thomas. 2. (   ) were you born? - I was born in 1991. 3. (   ) color do you like best? - I like green best. 4. (   ) long did you watch TV yesterday? - About an hour. 5. (   ) bicycle is this? - (   ) is hers. 6. (   ) does this family live? -(   ) New York. 7. (   ) is longer, the Yodo or the Tone? - The Tone (   ). 8. (   ) do you come to school? - (   ) bus. (2)次の文の(   )部分が答えの中心になるように疑問詞に書き換えなさい。 1. (Amundsen) reached the South Pole first. 2. Tom will come back (at seven). 3. She found (an old letter) in the closet. 4. It's (about two miles) from his house to the airport. (3)次の文の誤りを正しなさい。 1. Julia is preparing her lessons, doesn't Julia? 2. She can't play the piano, can she? - No, she can. She's a good pianist. 3. You can hardly believe that, can't you? (4)次の文を英語に直しなさい。 1. ジャックは昨日家にいませんでしたね。 2. 君は何時に朝食をとりますか。 3. 夏と冬ではどちらのほうが好きですか。-夏のほうが好きです。 4. 週何回そのスポーツジム(gym)に通っていますか。-週2回です。 5. そのケーキを今日作ったのですか、昨日作ったのですか。-昨日です。 よろしくお願いします。