• 締切済み

大至急!英語の出来る方助けてください。

DearOO Thank you for your email...... Our premium unit has already been reserved. We can show you the premium unit and if you would like to stay there, you would have to transfer before 08 Aug since this is the time it has been reserved. The cost is POOOO/mo + electricity. Meantime, we have our regular one bedroom unit at POOOOO/mo + electricity...... We can discuss this when you arrive here.... We have your reservation for OO Jul - OO Aug for one month stay for 2 adults in our one bedroom unit at POOOOOO/mo + electricity. Our front desk phone no. is OOOOO We welcome you and look forward to seeing you at OOOOOO この英文を日本語にしてください。よろしく御願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

noname#194660
noname#194660
回答No.1

親愛なる○○様 メール有難うございます。 プレミアム ユニットの仮予約が完了しました。ご利用ご希望でしたら、仮予約期限の8月8日まで、ご案内可能です。料金は、電気代別で一か月P○○○○○になります。 それとは別に、レギュラー1ベッドルーム、電気代別で一か月P○○○○○もございます。 これについては、あなたがこちらに到着してから、お話ししましょう。 あなたのご予約は、7月○日~8月○日の1か月間、大人2名様で電気代別で一か月P○○○○○の1ベッドルームで承っております。 受付の電話はOOOOOです。 OOOOOでお会いできることを楽しみにしています。

関連するQ&A

• 大至急!英語の出来る方助けてください。

Dear ooooo, Thank you for your interest in oooo. We can accommodate you on your date of oo Jul - oo Aug for one month stay for 1 adult in our 3 units at the following rates: Studio unit - P23,000/mo (U$ 560.91/mo) + electricity One bedroom unit - P25,000/mo (U$ 609.75/mo) + electricity Each room is equipped with a meter. We read the meter when you check in and again when you check out. You pay the difference based on the local rate. You pay only what you use. Our average electric charge is about P9-10,000/mo with a low of P4,000 and a high of P18,000/mo. Advance rental and P15,000 (U$ 365.85) security deposit is required, payable upon check in. The deposit is refundable upon check out less your electric and other charges incurred during your stay. We offer a 5% discount on payments made in the U.S. with your check or a cc (visa/mastercard). If you wish to avail of this service, you can call me on my California no. below to discuss or ask our front desk upon check in. We also have an airport pick up service free of charge to our monthly guests. If you wish to avail of this service, we would need your airline, flight no., day and time of arrival for us to process, schedule our driver and give you instructions on how to find our driver. We do not pick up any passengers without this info. You can also check us out at our website at: www.ooooooo.com for more info and pictures. You can also book directly at our website. We look forward to hearing from you soon and seeing you at oooooo この文章を日本語にしてください。よろしく御願い致します。

• 英語、読める方、お願い致します。

英語が読める方、↓の内容教えて下さい…。 よろしくお願い致します。 We just wanted to drop you a line and let you know we haven't forgotten about you. Part of your order (#1687936) has not yet shipped because one or more of the items you wanted are on backorder. Our typical ship time for backordered items is 3-6 weeks from the date of order, though at times it can take longer depending on the vendor. Please know we are doing our best to get this merchandise for you as soon as possible! Your credit card has not been charged for the backordered items; we do not charge your card until we ship the items to you. Also, you are free to cancel any or all unshipped items on your order. You can do so by using the Your Account function of the website (check the Help section for more information), or by contacting us with your order number. We apologize for the continued delay. If you ever have any questions about your order, please contact us at orders@eMerchandise.com or call us at 866-339-2691 (toll free in US and Canada), Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Pacific Time). When calling outside of the US and Canada, please dial +1-503-445-8081. Thank you for your patience and patronage!

• 至急

先程海外の犬用品の方からdmで私の愛犬にモデルをして欲しいと連絡が来ました。 文が曖昧にしか理解が出来なかったので宜しければ訳して頂きたいです。 Good to hear! 💫 We are so excited to have you as our ambassador ❤️ If you’re ready , allow me to send you the link for you to be able to choose your 3 ITEMS OF YOUR DESIRE for a 100% OFF discount EXCEPT for the international shipping fees that runs around $9-$35, depends on your location. Cost is Calculated at checkout 🌠 We have no hold for that expense since we only contacted a third-party company for the shipment ⚡️ If that would be cool just tell me YES and let’s make it happen 🙌🏻

• 締切済み
  • 英語が得意な方お願いします。

英語学習を始めたばかりのものです。次の英文の( )に当てはまるものを教えて下さい。 North Arc Business 5293 W.4th Avenue New lveria , LA.70384-109 Mr.Larry Smith January 24th.2006 Dear Mr. Smith: Thank you for your courteous request to interview one of our officers for the (1.memorandum /2.news/3.article/4.diary) you are wiriting on our business. Kevin Nash will be pleased to meet with you at our offices at 4360 W.Sheridan Blvd., on 3rd November at 1:00 p.m. I believe that you will find him extremely (1.knowledgeable/2.knowing /3.knowledge/4.knew) about our business and the important role we play in our industry. Thank you for your interest in our firm. Sincerely, Roslyn Teller Ms.Roslyn Teller Public Affairs Chief Horison TECh Inc.

• 英語の質問

Maybe you're open to keep us one or two nights in our house so we can have some time to search for a good hostel? これはどういう意味ですか?_

• 英文翻訳。至急お願いします!

There is a misunderstanding. We did not book any amount from your account. We just had to check the validity your credit card. The amount of 70,- will probably remain frozen for the period of 30 days (starting 22.11.) but has not been transferred to our account. Our policy is that our guests pay on site before they leave. You still have to pay the amount of 70,- at our hotel (with cash or credit card). 以上、お願いします!!

• 英語の文章、間違っていないかチェック頂けますか。。

下記、外国のホテルにお願いごとをするメールです。 なんとなく合っているとは思うのですが、言い回しに自信が無い部分があるので 指摘頂ければと思います。 Thank you for your sooner reply. 早いお返事ありがとうございます We will think about the limousine but maybe we are going to take taxi,thank you. リムジンについて検討はしますが、タクシーを使う事となると思います。 By the way,I have two favors to ask you. 2つお願いごとがあるのですが、 I made reservation for 2bed sweet room, and I would be appreciate to you if you 私は2ベッドのスイートルームを予約したのですがなるべく高いフロアにしていただけますか? choose the higher floor for us. The night is our last night of Thailand,so We want make it wonderful night. 最後の夜なので、なるべく素敵な夜にしたいと思っています。 Secondary,We have to leave your hotel at at least by 6 A.M on 5th Jan,because our 2点目に、1月5日の朝6時にはホテルを出なければいけないので(フライトが8:25なので) flight is at 8:25 AM. So I think we cannot have a break fast but do you have any idea for that?If you make 朝食が食べられません。何か代替案はありますでしょうか? 早めの時間に朝食をとらせていただくか、キャッシュバックか、もしくはルームサービスにかえて頂けませんか? beginning time of breakfast more earlier (like 5:30AM)or, could you please cash back for breakfast ? Or light meal as room service is welcome. Sorry for asking too much, but I would be grateful if you understanding our condition. ご無理をいって申し訳ありませんが、ご理解御対応いただけると幸いです。

• 経済学英語の訳・・・

各国における、ざいせい再建. (1)We consider a sample of 15 countries. (2)Our definition of “government” is general government, as defined by the country which is our data source. (3)We have 600 usable obsenations. (4)We have excluded all the country-years for which a complete set of data needed for our tests was not available. (2)~(4)がわかりません・・・ どなたか教えてください。

• 英語が得意な方お願いします

英語学習を始めたばかりのものです。次の( )に当てはまるものを教えて下さい。 1.返金小切手について  I am sorry that you had to wait sucha along time to receive your $xxxxxx credit. We have looked at our sales records and confiremed that this amount is for the merchandise in question , (1.those , 2.which , 3. how much , 4.what) we do not have in stock at the precent time. A refund check was mailed on Nov. 12 2005. Again , thank you for your (1.paticnce , 2.patient , 3.endeavor ,4.waiting). 2.商品の受注について  Thank you for your order for our Super Lawn Mower Model G87s that was (1.advertising , 2.to be advertised , 3.advertisement , 4.advertised) in the MIS Reporter on May 1,2006. Unfortunately , we are not set up for C.O.D. orders. (1.although , 2. therefore , 3.however , 4.and then) , please send us a check or amoney order. The price of one set of the requested model is $xxxx , including shipping and sales tax.

• 英語の出来る方お願いします。

Dear oooooooo Thank you for your interest in oooooo We do not have a restaurant on site......if you want food, you have to order from fast food or restaurant, and they will deliver the food to your room. We look forward to hearing from you soon and seeing you at oooooooo この英語を日本語にしてください。