感動的なバスケットボール選手、あなたへのファンレターの翻訳添削をお願いします!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ファンレターを出したいけれど、英語の翻訳が難しいです。
  • あなたのバスケットボールへの情熱に感銘を受けています。
  • 結婚し子供が産まれる予定で、夢を持たせる親になりたいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳の添削をお願いします!

ファンレターを出したいのですが、全てを正確に翻訳するほど知識がありません。力を貸してください。訂正等あれば教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 『わたしは日本に住む26歳の男性です。 小学生の時に迫力のあるダンクシュートをテレビで観てから、あなたのファンです。 まるで飛んでいるようなあなたのジャンプをまねて、わたしも離れた場所からジャンプしてダンクしようと何度も試みました。 SPACE JAMも友達と観に行きました。映画の中でも活躍するあなたはヒーローにしか見えませんでした。今でもビデオを大切に持っています。 今年の2月に愛する女性と結婚して今年のクリスマスには子供が産まれる予定です。生まれてくる子供に会える日を毎日、楽しみにしてます。 あなたのように、子供に夢を与えられる親になることが目標です。 お忙しいとは思いますが、同封した写真にあなたのサインをください。 遠い日本から応援しています。』 『I am 26 year old man living in Japan. Watched on television from powerful dunk during the elementary school, and your fans. Jump to mimic the flying almost as if you have tried many times to try to dunk I jump from a remote location. Also went to watch with friends SPACE JAM. Also active in the film you see only the hero was. I still have the video carefully. This Christmas with the women who love married in February of this year children will be born. Meet every day children are born, I'm looking forward to it. As your goal is to become a parent to a child is given a dream. Busy and I have, please sign your enclosed photo. Japan has been far from cheering. " 』 長い文章ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sanick
  • ベストアンサー率37% (3/8)
回答No.2

I am 26 years old man living in Japan. I have been fun of yours since I watched your powerful dunk shot during the elementary school. Again and again I tried to dunk from a distance like you and copy your dunk shot as if you flew. Also I watched SPACE JAM with my friend.You are active not only the real but also on the film. And I thought that you are nothing except for hero. I have had the movie as a treasure since then. Last February, I married with who I love and child will be born this Christmas. Everyday I am looking forward to meet my child. I want to be father like you having a power to give my child a DREAM. I know you are busy, but If i may, I would like to ask you to give me an autograph on a picture enclosed. I always cheer you up from Japan-over the border. 私は26歳の日本人男性です。 私は小学生の頃時に見たあなたの力強いダンクシュートを見たときから あなたのファンです。何度も何度も距離があるところからあなたのようにダンクに挑戦し、 またあなたが飛んでいるよなダンクシュートをまねしようともしました。 SPACE JAMも友達と見に行きました。 あなたは現実だけではなくて映画の中でも活躍していましたね。 私はそのとき思いました、あなたはヒーロー以外の何者でもないと。 そのときから私はその映画を宝物のように持っています^^ 今年の2月に愛する人と結婚しクリスマスには子供が生まれます。 毎日子供に会うのが楽しみです。 私はあなたのような子供に夢を与えるような力を持った父親になりたいです。 忙しいとは思いますがもしよろしければ同封した写真にサインをください^^ いつも日本からあなたを応援しています。-国境を越えて- こんなかんじですかね^^ 最初に英文を見たときにかなり違和感があったんでもしやとおもって しらべたらやはりgoogleの翻訳ソフトで翻訳したんですね^^ 難しくしようと思ったらもっと難しい英文で書くことも可能だと思いますが かえって簡単な方が海外のファンらしくて良いかなと思います!! それにしても回答しているこっちも気分が良くなるいい質問だなと途中で何度も思いました^^ ^^のマークは自然にでちゃいました!!!! ・・・クリスマスプレゼント楽しみですね^^

coppertruc
質問者

お礼

親切な回答ありがとうございます。 感謝します!

その他の回答 (1)

noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.1

大変申し訳ありませんが、日英翻訳が不得手のGoogle翻訳の尻拭いは御免こうむります。  まあ、大体の機械翻訳は口語的文章はでたらめですけど(お笑いネタにはいいかも)。

関連するQ&A

• 添削してください。

ファンレターを書きたいと思っています。 どなたか添削してください。よろしくお願いいたします!! Dear ×××××× Hello. How are you? My name is ×××. I'm one of your biggest fans in Japan. I went to Target Center to see your game this month. I could see your dunk shot to close, and was excited truly!! I am aiding your passionate play from Japan. I go to surely see your game next year. I hope you'll find time to come and visit us in Japan someday. Please take care about an injury or illness and do your best also in a season now. こんにちは。 私は×××です。 私はあなたの大ファンです。 今月、ターゲットセンターにあなたの試合を見に行きました。 あなたのダンクシュートを間近で見れ本当に興奮しました!! これからもアツいプレーを日本より応援しています。 そして、来年も必ず見に行きます。 機会があればぜひ日本に来てください。 ケガや病気に気を付けて今シーズンもがんばってください。 「I・・・」ばかりが重なってしまいました・・・。 何かいい言い方、このようなニュアンスの文章があれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルになっているのですが英語が読めないのでメッセージがわかりません(>_<) hmm... my Japanese is bad, Megumi-san. But my english is good enough. I'm currently able to read something in ひらがな also my japanese vocalubary still poor. I was born and live in Indonesia, East Java Province, and believe me it's so far far away from your hometown. And hey, we're on same age. I'm 19 too, just a few days ago because I was born in december. I hope we can be a good friend. message whenever you'd like to. Have a good day! どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

Hello, I would like to have the reference of the watch gshock electronic pr? feel to your home page, the third? th in from the left 英語のニュアンスが理解できません。 意味を教えてください。

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします。

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I was thinking that you had been hectic schedule on your weekend.  I can easily understand that you were exhausted ... I hope you can recover from bruises all your body. My plans for this weekend are ...today I have a lesson for --language from --pm to --pm. Because --language I speak is still not good so want to learn more. On Friday I will go to ---town with friend to shopping ---supermarket for get ingredient and to have dinner. Have you ever been there? If still not let's go to there sometime . On Sunday I will go to a child welfare facility in Tokyo to volunteer activity by NPO for children with my colleague . It's from 10:00 to 17:00 and going to park thistime with children. Once a month we go to there whenever possible. What are your plan for this weekend? あなたの週末はすごく多忙だっただろうなと思ってました。 あなたのへとへと感は容易に理解できる。あなたの身体中のあざが早く治りますように。 私の今週の予定は、今日は__語のレッスンが8時から9時まである。私の話す__語はまだ下手だから上手くなりたいから。 金曜日は同僚と__へ行って料理の材料を買って、あとそこで夕食もする予定。 その街に行ったことある?なければ今度一緒に行こう。 日曜日は同僚と児童養護施設へNPO主催のボランティアに行くよ。 10時から5時までで、今回は子供達と公園に行く。 月に一度、可能な限り参加してる。 あなたの今週のプランはどんな感じですか。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

アプリの作者に要望のメールを出したら、返信が来たのですが、作者さんは英語圏の方のようで、英文で返ってきました。 分かる範囲で返信したものの、その返事は難易度が上がり、機械翻訳でも分かり難くて手に負えません。 英語できる方、助けて下さい。 1通目、 May I ask you which version of OS do you have?  Are you working with Perfectly Clear Plugins or a standalone version?  Looking forward to hearing from you.  私の返信、(カッコ内は機械翻訳したもの) 回答頂きありがとうございます。 (Thank you very much for answering.) すみませんが私は英語が出来ません。 (Excuse me. I can't speak English.) 分かる範囲でお答えします (I'll answer at the reach I know.) Terminal、FUJITSU Arrows F-02E OS、 Android4.12 >Are you working with Perfectly Clear Plugins or a standalone version? ? Probably... standalone version 2.6.2 よろしくお願い致します。 (Thank you.) 2通目、 Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply Thank you for your reply.  May I also know the model o your phone? As we would need to find the closest model to yours to test and reproduce this issue.  Thank you in advance.  特に、>May I also know the model o your phone? の所が気になります。 model o your phone? って、何でしょうか?

• 添削をお願いします!仮定法

1)If I have born in 1970, I will be more than 30 years old now. 2)If I have more courage, I will talk to her. 3)If I have a politician, I will make a new law. 4)If I had knew about your visit Paris, I would ask to you to buy me something. 単語を並べ替えて、動詞や助動詞を直す問題です。 時制で自信のない部分が多いです。 添削や解説よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします。

英語の添削をよろしくお願いいたします。 >の英語の部分に対して、日本語の部分を返信として作りました。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 > How is it at your work place? 私のオフィスは---のとなりにある。---駅ではないよ(近いけど)。 My office is located in --- next to --- ... not next to --- station. > I wonder how you are dressed today. 今日はベージュのニットに黒いスカート、昨日買った黒いタイツをはいてるよ。 Today I am wearing beige knit and black skirt, and black tights I bought yesterday. > I hope I didn't scare you off with all that talk last night. それは心配しないで。 Please don't worry about that. そんなことないから、私はいつもあなたの話を楽しんでるし、それにあなたを尊敬してるし。 Not really, I am always enjoying your talk and I respect you. > Thanks for listening to me and hearing me out. あなたが話したい時はいつでも話してほしいし、私ももっと話すようにするね。 You can talk to me whenever you want also I will try to talk about myself to you. 私たちはもっと知り合わなくちゃいけないし。 We have to get to know each other. --- は私の生まれた場所だけど、久しぶりに行くから嬉しいです。 I was born in --- so I am looking forward to go there. 下手ですがどうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Today three years have passed since you departed for heaven. Your music, born from your powerful way of life and your natural talent, always gives me hope. Your music made me feel understood, and kept my life positive. A great hero who saved me, I miss you.

• 英語得意な方翻訳お願いいたします。

英語得意な方翻訳お願いいたします。 job interviewの内容です。 It seems to me that your products and services are aligned with what I think I can deliver and from what I could see on your website you have been around in the market for quite and while and I would be very interested in starting out of my career with an established company that can also provide me with the opportunities I need to progress in the future and reach my goals

• 日本語→英語の翻訳の添削をお願いします。

海外の歌手へファンレターを出したいのですが、英語の知識が未熟なので不安です。 添削をお願いします。 【日本語】 (歌手名)、26歳の誕生日おめでとうございます。 はじめまして。わたしは、日本に住む26歳の男性です。 (曲名)をはじめて聞いた時からあなたのファンです。 去年の12月に娘が生まれました。名前は美音です。 名前は日本語で美しい音という意味です。 あなたのように美しく、音楽が大好きな女の子に育って欲しいという願いでつけました。 同封している絵はわたしからの誕生日プレゼントです。 あなたの独創的で刺激的な曲を聴きながら描きました。 幼い頃から絵を描くことが大好きで、今でも趣味として描いています。 よかったら受け取ってください。 忙しいと思いますが、もしよろしければ同封した写真にサインを下さい。 わたしの誕生日は4月1日で、あなたと同じおひつじ座です。 わたしの最高の誕生日プレゼントになります。 いつも日本からあなたを応援しています。国境を越えて。 【英語】 Hello,Ms.○○○. Congratulation on your 26th birthday! Nice to meet you. I'm a 26-years-old man in Japan. I've been your fan since I listened 〝○○○○〟. My daughter was born in December of last year. Her name is 〝美音(Mio)〟. The name means 〝beautiful sound〟in Japan. Have a wish in the name as beautiful as you that want to grow up in the music-loving girl. I'm enclosing a birthday present for you. I drew while listening your creative and exciting songs. I've liked drawing pictures since my childhood. I hope you like it. I know you are busy, but if I may, I'd like to to ask you to give me a autograph on a picture enclosed. My birthday is April 1. Aries is the same as you.The autograph will be my best birthday present. I always cheer you up from Japan over the border.