• ベストアンサー

翻訳してください

次の文を翻訳してください Don't trucks come to pick them up as garbage , anyway , and doesn't making new bottles use up even more energy

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#145074
noname#145074
回答No.1

「ゴミ」と「エネルギー」の関係のようですが、「否定疑問文 and 否定疑問文」のようですね。 Don't trucks come to pick them up as garbage , anyway , and doesn't making new bottles use up even more energy 「とにかく、トラックはそれらを、(生)ごみとして、取りに来てくれないのでしょうか?」 (V)=Don't (S) come to pick (O) up「(S)は(O)を取りに来てくれないのでしょうか?」 (S)=trucks「トラック」 (O)=them「それら」 (副詞句)=as garbage「(生)ごみとして」 (副詞)=anyway「とにかく」 and doesn't making new bottles use up even more energy? 「新しいビンを作ることはさらに多くのエネルギーを使い尽くしてしまうのではないでしょうか?」 (V)=doesn't (S) use up (O)「(S)は(O)を使い尽くすのではないのでしょうか?」 (S)=making new bottles「新しいビンを作ること」 (副詞)=even + 比較級「さらに;ずっと」=much; stillなども (形容詞)=more「もっと多くの」→原級"much" (O)=energy「エネルギー」 全訳:「とにかく、トラックはそれらを、(生)ごみとして、取りに来てくれないのでしょうか?そして、新しいビンを作ることはさらに多くのエネルギーを使い尽くしてしまうのではないでしょうか?」

関連するQ&A

• 日本語へ翻訳して下さい!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** If you want to target specific items off the list that Tommy sent you, we can pick items, ring them up with your credit card, and have them ready for you to pick up here on the 12th. Then you can ALSO shop the warehouse on the 12th if you come in person. Please utilize the markdown list and send us your credit card information if this is what you'd like. Otherwise you can just shop the warehouse when you are here.

• 並べ替え どれが正しいか

"Oh, that's my trouble tree," he replied. "I know (1. can't 2. having 3. help 4. on 5. I 6. troubles) the job, but one thing is for sure, troubles don't belong in the house with my wife and the children. So I just hang them up on the tree every night when I come home. Then, in the morning I pick them up again." "Funny thing is," he smiled,"when I come out in the morning to pick them up, there aren't nearly as many hanging there as I remember from the night before." 並べ替えの問題です。 I can't help having troubles on が正解だと思われますが、 troubles I can't help having onはどうでしょうか?また駄目なら駄目な理由を教えていただけますか?

• 英語のわかる方、翻訳をお願いいたします。

インタビュー記事です。 The cameras follow her from New York to Los Angeles, and she admits her lifestyle means she doesn't see her 14-year-old son as often as she'd like. ‘I'm a f**king renaissance woman!’ she declares at one point. Jodie has said in the past about her bold style: 'I got a lot of grief about two years ago for my faux-hawk. People were making fun of it on comedy shows. 'But I don’t like to walk with the pack anyway, so of course they are going to make fun of me. I don’t care. 'Anybody really creative is going to end up on those lists.' よろしくお願いいたします。

• 簡単に和訳お願いします

Hi Some how it doesn't go through my canada address. It keep come up the don't send to the canada massage. Can't pay. What happen??

• 翻訳お願いします

Friend:What about the animals. Don't you care about their rights. Mike:You know that I have always loved animals. I've even learned to like cats , which hasn't been easy. Friend:Well , anybody can say they love animals. But I haven't seen you come out dead against fur coats. How would you like it if your foot was caught in a trap by some hunter in Minnesota , and he came along and skinned you? Mike:That's why I stay out of Minnesota. Anyway , who are you to talk? Friend:Well , my wife doesn't have a fur cote. Mike:That's because you're cheap. But I know for a fact that you have hunted. Friend:My hunt? You're crazy. I grew up watching Bambi and Donald Duck and Bugs Bunny at the movies. There was no way L could shoot Bambi. Why , when I was a little boy , my old man and Uncle Frank came home with some dead rabbits and threw them on the kitchen table. I went out to a pay phone and called the police and told them that my old man and uncle had killed Bugs Bunny and all his family. So don't say I ever went hunting. I'd enjoy hunting if they had open season on people who double-park , but the laws are too liberal.

• 英作文の添削お願いいたします。

周りに英作文の添削をお願いできる環境がないため、投稿させていただきました。 1.日本人はゴミを分別して捨てていますか? 2.日本人はゴミの削減に取り組んでいますか? 3.日本人はリサイクルの重要性に気づいていますか? という内容の手紙に対する返信を80字程度で述べよというものです。 Thank you for your letter. Answering to your first question, most of people separate for disposal their garbage in Japan. I think most of people don’t try to decrease their garbage, because they don’t get benefit for it. The Japanese government had better award them reducing garbage something. I suppose they are aware of the importance of recycling. For example, they recycle PET bottles and cans, plastic trays. I do it too. 内容というよりは、文章の繋ぎ方や文法の正しさについて不安があります。 どうぞ、よろしくお願いいたします(><

• 翻訳お願いします!

This concept might not be a big deal for you if you grew up in Japan, but it was a big deal for me when I first arrived here. Let me tell you why. When I was growing up, we only morning – for one hour each! If I didn’t get up before them, I sometimes had to wait more than an hour just to use the toilet. Later, when I was a college student, I had the same problem. There were four of us sharing a house. We shared a house. We shared everything: the kitchen, the living room, and, of course, the bathroom. With so many people sharing one bathroom, the wait to use the toilet could get quite long. This is usually not a problem in Japan. Another reason I like Japanese – style showers/bath is that they are designed to get wet. You never have to worry about getting the floor or walls wet because they are supposed to have water on them! And you don’t have to wipe them down afterwards to prevent mold – as my mother always made me do. 訳すのに注意しなければいけないところや、意訳で難しいところも教えてくれると嬉しいです!

• 急いでます。英語が合っているか見て頂きたいです

『とにかく今は無理なの。心に余裕がない。 というか、もしあなたが来て私に言葉を言っても私がわかるのは単語だけだよ。それすらも聞き取れるかわからないけどね(笑)』は英語でなんと言いますか? Anyway it is impossible now. Now I can't afford it. And if you come and say me the words, I can only understand words. I don't even know whether it can hear it. だと可笑しいですよね?

• 以下を英語にするとどうなりますか?英文を作るので添削お願いします。

以下を英語にするとどうなりますか?英文を作るので添削お願いします。 一般では"努力の分だけ報われる"というけども、 "どんなに努力しても結果は付いてこない。" それが俺の現実。運命なのか? General Speaking, we can get rewards by making our efforts. however, I never get those by doing my own efforts. It's reality. Is it fate? どうしたら良いか判らないけど、死にたくなるけど、自殺はできない。 I don't know what I should do. Even I wanna die, though I must not commit suicide. 生きるために努力はしなければいけないけど、報われない。どうしたらいいんだろうね。 Even I have to make efforts to survive, never get outcomes. What can I do... そこからまた学ぶこともあるでしょう。 Anyway, I wish something I can learn. But I don't wanna do any more... Well .... what should I do..can I do...?

• 翻訳お願いします。

いつもお世話になります。 ぜひ翻訳をお願いしたい文章がありますので、翻訳をお願い出来ないでしょうか? この文章は僕の憧れのバーナード・ラガト選手の言ったことです。 曖昧には理解できますが、ぜひ彼が何と言っているのかしっかり知り、参考にし、学びたいんです! 宜しくお願いします! One of the things that I do is really good training. When I run 10 miles or even 15 miles I am running at a hard pace. I attribute it to my good training. Now, more than ever, I am having so much fun. Before, I just wanted to win so badly. Even now, I hate when I lose, but I don’t beat myself up about it. I used to want to win all the time. Now I’m having so much fun. Being a family man, having kids, it makes me even more relaxed. When my kid comes to watch me train, I’m having a blast. My son is like my coach. It’s so funny. He does cooldowns with me. But most important is my mental toughness. I tell myself that I am the toughest guy here. I have the experience. Some of these guys are even 16 years younger than me. But I say, “OK, you are a young guy, but when we square off, you know what? I’m going to be the winner, because I’m tough. I have the most experience. And I’m fast.” These are the things that are inside me. I’m not cocky. I just want to psyche myself up. I want to be the best. I think of a good workout that I did. And I know that I am ready for the race. There are a lot of things that come together. I’m enjoying it more than ever now.