文型の解説と例文

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ロンドンの地下鉄での大道芸は違法である。
  • 大道芸人は警官によって移動させられることがある。
  • トムは不注意であり、パスポートを失くした原因となっている。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

文型を教えてください

以下の文の文型を教えてください。 (1) Strictly speaking,busking is illegal in the London Underground. 厳密に言えばロンドンの地下鉄で大道芸をすりことは違法である。 (2) and sometimes buskers are moved by officials. 大道芸人達が警官に移動させられることもある。 (3) Tom is very careless,which is the reason he lost his passport. トムはとても不注意だ。それが、彼がパスポートをなくした原因だ。 (4) What with a cold and lack of sleep,I went to bed earlier. 風邪やら睡眠不足やらで、私は早めに床についた。 (5) If we had started earlier,we could have caught the last train. もっと早く出発していたら、終電に間に合っていただろうに。 特に関係代名詞や仮定法過去を使うと文型がよく分からなくなってしまいます。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

とにかく,こういう複文全体で文型を考える意味はありません。 動詞一つ一つで文型を考える。 それだけで十分です。

takosisyou
質問者

お礼

感謝してます。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

busking is illegal (2) buskers are moved (2) Tom is very careless (2) I went (1) we could have caught ... train (3)

takosisyou
質問者

お礼

本当にありがとうございます。

noname#141402
noname#141402
回答No.1

(1)2文型 (2)1文型 (3)2文型 (4)1文型 (5)3文型 とにかく、主節に着目することです。 その文の主語と述語をまず取り出します。 文の文型なので、関係代名詞節やIf節は切り落とします。

takosisyou
質問者

お礼

見つけるポイントを教えてくださってありがとうございます。 助かります。

関連するQ&A

• Five minutes earlier , an

Five minutes earlier , and we could have caught the last bus. で、これは文頭の文でWe should have leftが省略されていると、予想できるらしいのですが、なぜできるんですか?

• 至急和訳おねがいします!

Perhaps the lack of a border sense of alarm is not all that surprising when President Obama, Senator Dianne Feinstein, the Democratic chairwoman of the Intelligence Committee, and intelligence officials insist that such surveillance is crucial to the nation’s antiterrorism efforts.

• 英語が堪能な方

自然な訳をお願いできますか? I do think it's creepy, and because thereis a connection to these characters that are fallible, and i think that is the main draw over and above the horror. I think the great connectedness is that they contradict themselves, they're full of contradictions. As we discussed earlier, no one is who they seem to be and that is kind of who we are.

• 関係詞

こんばんは. 質問があります.よろしくお願いいたします。 ( )に入る適切な語を選ぶ問題です. (1) ( ) with a cold and lack of sleep, I went to bed earlier. 1,Which 2,What 3,That 4,Who (2)He always breaks his promise, which is ( ) nobody trusts him. 1,when 2,why 3,what 4,who それぞれ答えは(1)2 (2)2 です. なぜ、このような答えになるのでしょうか。 解説してくださると幸いです。 よろしくお願いいたします.

• 誤ってる部分+正しい形を教えてください

When I reached the station,the train leaving,so I shouted"Gosh"! (1)reached (2)leaving (3)shouted (4)Gosh! My elder brother is belonging to his company's basketball team (1)elder brother (2)is belonging (3)to (4)his company's We went hunting in the forest and have caught two deer yesterday (1)went (2)hunting (3)have caught (4)two deer

• give that....

以下の英文でいくつか質問があります。 1.この文の構成は基本的に私たちはall the folksにthat以下のことをgiveするという理解でいいのでしょうか。 2.a heads-up to a day or two earlierのtoの役割は何でしょうか、省略は可能でしょうか。 3.we thoughtは挿入されているという解釈でいいのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。 So we can give all the folks that we gave a heads-up to a day or two earlier, we can say okay, it’s worse than we expected, it’s as expected, or maybe it’s a bit of a dud and is not going to be the impact we thought it might have here on Earth.

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

But with this increased awareness of the Muslim , there is a lack of appreciation of the nuances within our group. The reality is that the vast majority of Muslims are secular and, like me, quite godless. We do not pray five times a day , do not read the Koran and have not spent much time inside a mosque. We only turn to Islam when a child is born , someone gets married or someone dies.

• 英語の質問が3件あります(初心者)

こんにちわ 英語学習中の初心者です。 英語の文法書を読んでいて分からなかった点を 3件質問させてください。 【1件目】 次の3つの文の違いがよく分かりません。 ニュアンスに差があるのでしょうか? ①To make new friends is not easy. ②making new friends is not easy. ③new friends making is not easy. 【2件目】 To make new friends is not easy. このfriendにsを付けなかった場合、英語としておかしいですか? sがあると複数の友達と言う意味で、sが無いと一人の友達という理解で合っていますか? 【3件目】 To sell drugs to minors, is not only morally despicable but also a criminal act, and anyone caught doing this should be given the severest of punishments. この文章の最後にあるandの後の文の文型は何でしょうか? doingの後にいきなりthisが入っているのもよく分かりません。 anyone caught doing → 誰でも捕まったそれをして this should be given the severest of punishments. →それは与えるべき 最も厳しい罰を どうか、よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いしますm(_ _)m

先日は、本当に生き生きした英語に添削して頂き、ありがとうございましたm(_ _)m  お陰様で、完璧に伝わって、さらに複雑なレスをしなければならなくなりました。  どうか引き続き、添削をお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m 「わたしは同じ店の同じ席のほうが落ち着きます」という口語が分かりません。 「わたしはいつも同じ店の同じ席に座ります」ならなんとか…  ぼくとぼくの友だちはお互い創作した小説やコミックの批評を、メールで行っています。  時には厳しい批評もしないと「なぜ正直に言ってくれないのですか」と言われます。  でも、それをパーティのディナーで批評したら、言い争いになるかもしれません。  ディナーでは、世間話など楽しいことだけ話すようにしています。  ぼくとぼくの友だちは時々大阪梅田の地下街の、いつも同じ喫茶店やレストランで集まっています。ぼくは同じ場所の同じ席のほうが落ち着きます。  ちなみに、大阪梅田の地下街は、日本で最大の迷宮と呼ばれていて、地下の商店街に小川が流れていて噴水もあります。  そこはエアコンが効いているので、冬は暖かく、35度以上になる夏も涼しくて快適です。 My friend and me discuss our novel and a comic by e-mail. Occasionally, If criticism severe is not carried out mutual, We will be said "Why, honestly it does not give(?say?)". But,It may become argument when criticizing it at the dinner of a party. We are trying to speak only about pleasant things, at a dinner. We sometimes gathered at the always same teahouse and always same restaurant of an underground center of Osaka Umeda. As for me, the way of the same seat of the same place settles(?sit?) down. Incidentally, the underground city in Osaka Umeda is called the greatest labyrinth in Japan, the brook(?small river?) is flowing to the underground shopping center and there is also a fountain. There is the air-conditioner effective, it is warm in winter, and it is cool in it and it is comfortable in very hot summer of Osaka over 35℃.

• 添削してください

寮のリーダーからこのようなメールが来ました。(個人宛ではないです) Please disconnect your routers immediately. We all need the wifi, and just because you only occasionally turn them on and off does not mean that they are not being seen. This is finals week for everyone, and everyone is getting frustrated with you because of the lack of wifi. We will find them and confiscate them immediately. つまりwifiを使っている機器(パソコンとか携帯の電源)を切ってということでしょうか?ずっと電源をONにしてると他の人にwifiが飛ばないということですか?(通信が悪くなるということでしょうか?) それとも、ルーター?を使っている人は、使わないときはOFFにしてください、ということでしょうか?ルーターは電子機器とはまた別…ですか?? すみません、なんか質問が飛んでしまいましたが、こちらの英文を簡単にでいいので訳して欲しいです。 (もしわかるようであればルーターのことも回答いただければと思います) よろしくお願いします。