• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします。熟語が入っていますか? my ignoraoce doesn't keep me enjoying the sciotillating display which entertains me on manv evenings.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

sciotillating は、scintilating という綴りを間違えたものかもしれないと思われます。また、sciotillating display とは、scintillation counter のことを言っているのかもしれません (シンチレーション・カウンターは放射能の線量計みたいなもののことです)。それにしても全体として何が言いたいのか、この文からは把握できませんでした。 イディオムとしては、keep ... V-ing がそれに相当するといえばいえるかもしれません。  「私の無知のために、毎晩のように私を楽しませてくれるシンチレーション・ディスプレーを楽しむことができない」

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I had to think of you ... in my mind we were already enjoying our holiday :) I won't keep you awake anymore. 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします One day my father came home from work and called me downstairs from my room. He bent down to my size and hugged me,and asked me if I would try on my new coat and hat and model them for him. Upstairs I ran,two steps at a time,( 1 )to put on a fashion show for my father. I threw on the coat,but I couldn't find the hat. I nervously looked under my bed and it the closet,but it was nowhere. Maybe he wouldn't notice that I wasn't wearing it.

• 和訳お願い致します。

Hi sorry, my current phone doesn't actually have line on it. And I can't seem to bring my account over.I'd you send me your line qr I can add you though

• 和訳です(>_<)

What exactly are the no-calorie sugar substitites that help me keep my figure while satisfying my sweet tooth? を和訳したいのですが、どう訳せばいいのか分かりません。 疑問文になっているのですが「What exactly~?」は「どれほど正確か?」でいいのですか? 回答よろしくお願いします!

• 簡単に和訳お願いします

Hi Some how it doesn't go through my canada address. It keep come up the don't send to the canada massage. Can't pay. What happen??

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

That's good, seems you love shopping very much? Tell me about it, hope you're enjoying your day:) 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

For years I’ve been butting heads with my mother, even now that I’ve moved out. If it isn’t her degrading my clothes or talking poorly about my dates, she’s calling me dramatic, telling me I’ll “grow up” on politics, or disputing everything I say. If以下の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Meanwhile, my sweet boyfriend is going into debt trying to keep me in food, clothes, and shelter. I've been job hunting every day until my eyes are crossed! There's nothing available for my major. 和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 We're going to assume that a machine does not require anything to be conscious that a naturally evolved organism--you or me, for example--doesn't require.

• 和訳お願いします。

The happiness which doesn't forget it and comes into the vision somehow. m(__)m