洋楽歌詞の翻訳で知りたいこと

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 洋楽歌詞の翻訳で曲の内容を知りたい
  • 曲の雰囲気やテーマについて教えてください
  • これらの歌詞が表現しているものについて教えてください
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

洋楽歌詞の翻訳で・・・(長文デス!)

ネット上で翻訳するとこうなりました! もうすこし、曲の内容を知りたいです! 曲の雰囲気をうまくつかめ方、 この曲はどんな(恋愛?家族?)ものなのか、 教えてください・・・。 Fare you well, my honey 暮らす、あなた、よく、私の蜂蜜 Fare you well, my only true one 暮らす、あなた、よく、私の単に真実の1つ All the birds that were singing 歌っていたすべての鳥 Are flown, except you alone あなた以外は、単独で空輸されます。 Gonna leave this brokedown palace このbrokedown宮殿を去るために行くこと On my hands and my knees, I will roll, roll, roll 私の手および私の膝の上に、私は回転しましょう、回転し回転する。 Make myself a bed by the waterside 水辺によって私自身にベッドを作ります。 In my time, in my time, I will roll, roll, roll 私の時代で、時代で、私は回転し回転します、回転する。 In a bed, in a bed ベッドのベッドで By the waterside I will lay my head 水辺によって、私は頭を置きましょう。 Listen to the river sing sweet songs 川が甘い歌を歌うのを聞きます。 To rock my soul 私の魂を振動させること

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#13376
noname#13376
回答No.1

さらば愛しき人よ さらば愛しき人よ、わたしにとってのただひとつの真実 鳥たちはみなさえずり みな飛びまわり、あなたが孤独だと思わせる こわれた邸宅から離れよう 四つんばいで転がりまわる、まわる、まわる 水辺で自分の寝床を作り 私はずっとずっと転がりまわる、まわる、まわる 寝床で寝床で その水辺に頭をおき 川がうたう心地よい調べに耳を傾けよう こころを震わせるために -------- ためしに訳してみました。かなりの直訳。 でも、なんのこっちゃ? 何かの詩?それとも歌詞? タイトルは? そもそも、注意書きの 『当サイトでは、ご質問やご回答内およびリンク先に、著作権者に許諾のない著作物(動画、静止画や音楽等)の記載のある場合は、削除させていただきます。また、複製の依頼等についても削除対象ですのでご注意ください。』は クリアしてるんですよね?

kokokon
質問者

お礼

クリア・・・の件は大丈夫と思います。 ライブ音源などをファンの間でやり取りできるジャンルですので!(アーチスト側ももちろん承諾しています!) 「rock my soul」の部分がとくに気になっていました。 ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

たびたびすみません。 翻訳お願いいたします。 Ah.... Actually it is 3:30AM here in England I Should be sleeping, but I do not feel tired at the moment haha :) Only 10 Days? Wow, that seems rather short That sounds like a good plan I am sure that you will have a good time Well, I do not have many plans for the holiday this time Usually at this time I would usually spend more time with my family But next year I will have many big plans One of my plans is to go to Japan! :D Maybe I will go to Osaka or Kyoto, Do you know any interesting places to visit in this area?? Yes, I would like to, but..... I can not right now My Japanese is not that good So i cannot make mail or sentance that well in Japanese Sorry, But someday I want too By the way.... I am wondering.... Do you understand my English??

• 英語の質問です。歌詞を翻訳してください。

ある歌詞の訳をお願いします。 わからないところだけ抜粋させていただきました。 I leave it all to you let it come to you. I leave it all to you . Well I got my reasons why I still believe in you You're my cry of wonder there's no doubt I need you. Love is talking to me whisper sweet things in my ear Chain to chain reaction if you pull I move along. You're my will and pleasure never felt so good so strong. crystallizing you. Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me stay with me. As you're coming closer pressure disappears Baby. take it over. everything's so clear. Well I got my reasons why I stlll believe in you Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me . Ooh I got my reasons won't you talk to me

• 長文です(翻訳お願いします)

Hi Dear Makoto I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you if you let me. My heart will be yours, and even though I know I’ll make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I’ll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care. I think about you all day long. Is true that I met you not long ago but the fact is that since that time, I have grown to develop feelings for you so deeply. I have heard it said that online relationship don't last, but I disagree. I know that what we are doing may be considered wrong by some, but I also know what I feel in my heart, and I know that it's real. I know that we can't change the past and I know that we can't predict the future, but my heart does not lie. My beloved Makoto I want you to know that Tomorrow's hopes and dreams will never die as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. The kindnesses in your heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges and all obstacles. Never give up, always have faith in yourself, and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you rightly deserve. Whatever you may do in the future, never let anyone stand in the way of you pursuing your dreams. Know that you will always have family and friends to rely on whenever you need them. No matter what you may decide to do in life, I will be right there to help, support, and love you. I wish you only the best as you continue chasing your dreams. I feel wonderful this afternoon after reading your message and it put me in the mood for love,because of you.. Am just hoping and praying you're not gonna change you're mind till we meet to each other.Who knows you are the answer That I seek for so long and God granted all my wishes and all my dreams comes true. I will love you and respect you for the rest of my life...Even though we are far to each other, it doesn't mean we cannot build-up our new relationships. While it's good to maintain our connection between you and me and shared the important values of this relationship, so it will last forever. We have to create our own future by all means with love and respect. I will stop here for now dear and please do take care of yourself for me and have a wonderful day out there. Hug and kisses for you sweetheart, Yours, Kelvin.

• 歌詞の意味が知りたいです

i can`t believe in love liken a mom i know it from the time i saw you that night,at sight kiss and snug never fabe away this is the must time,last vibes in my life, rib it "forever" youre my precious beby cant stop thinking of you i will love you forever

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

歌詞の一部です I'm here to take you down a peg By the time I'm done, you're gonna beg To be in my band, application rejected!

• 洋楽の歌詞

下の歌詞で【 】でくくったところの訳を誰かわかる方、教えていただきたいです!↓↓ Dancing in the moonlight When I passed you in the doorway You took me with a glance I should have took that last bus home But I asked you for a dance 【 Now we go steady to the pictures 】 I always get chocolate stains on my pants My father he's going crazy Say's I'm living in a trance But I'm dancing in the moonlight It's caught me in its spotlight 【 It's alright, alright 】 Dancing in the moonlight On the long hot summer night It's three o'clock in the morning And I'm on the streets again I disobeyed another warning I should have been in by ten 【 Now I won't get out until Sunday 】 I'll have to say I stayed with friends 【 But it's a habit worth forming 】 【 If it means to justify the end 】 宜しくおねがいいたします!!

• 翻訳お願いします

1.Would you say it again sloely so that I can write it down? 2.She is not married , as far as I know. 3.A:Would you mind turning on the light? B:Certainly not. 4.She is smart as well as beautiful. 5.By the time I got there , all my friends had gone home. 6.She was kind enough to be liked by everyone. 7.You will have another chance even if you fail this time. 8.As long as I am here , you will be safe. 9.When the teacher entered the room , the students stopped talking at once. 10.Noriko couldn't go shopping because of the heavy rain.

• 長文・和訳をお願いしたいです。

長文なので大変だとは思いますが、和訳をお願いいたします。 また、この文体から察するに彼はどういった心境なのでしょうか?好意を抱いてくれてるのはわかるのですが、ど のくらいの好意でしょう?只のいい友達なのか、はたまた好きだけど恋人にはしたくない、という感じでしょうか? ↓ I really had a good time with you. You are a beautiful girl with a good heart. I could sense your good heart. I'm glad that you had a good time. I will be honest right now. I like you, but i have only been single since april. I must continue to be a single man. Since my ex girlfriend and i broke up, i have decided to devote myself to my music, and my career. My life has changed a lot recently, in good ways and bad ways, but i must continue focusing on myself. I gave much of myself to my ex girlfriend in the past and it was not good for me. Now i must do better myself and focus on my life.  I will always see you as a friend and someone in my heart. I'm sorry that i cannot commit to a relationship with anyone right now, but I do want to keep in touch with you and know that you are doing well. Email and message me whenever you would like. I am busy a lot but i do check my messages and email when possible. I do wish to hear from you. I also will never forget about you, I'm sure. And yes i did tell you, you are my angel. I felt a strong connection with you. Next time i come to japan, i look forward to spending more time with you and bonding with you. My flight to America is 4am on wednesday. Is there a way we could meet before i leave? I really am not sure. Please don't think that i will forget about you. I am an honest man and did feel strongly for you the time we spent together. I do travel and meet new people, but our memories will stay with me forever. I promise. Please feel good about the time we spent together, although it may be some time until we meet again.

• 洋楽の歌詞の意味を教えてください。

Tim ChiristensenのMisty Monoという曲が好きなのですが、和訳してもいまいちよく意味がわかりません。 おおまかな内容でかまいませんので、訳せる方がいたら曲の意味を教えてください。 Hang on Misty Mono Don't have a heart attack Life is not a drag If I drag you down here Hail to the moment And the things yet to come Nothing will go wrong If we long for it here Long for it here... You gonna keep it that little secret That little secret is no friend of mine If you reveal it I will believe it We gonna have a wonderful time Do you want me? I tell you now its allright Do you need me allright? Then move a little closer tonight Let the guide be my cigarette light You're gonna keep it...etc よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳してください(^-^)

Yes me too I booked a ticket yesterday :-) I will go to Tokyo for a month haha. But also maybe one week Okinawa :-) ikitai!!!!! :-) I did not succeed to buy the blue jeans I still have to look a bit further in order to find it :-)  I don't know what I will do on holidays in Tokyo yet. But I want to relax :-) I have to find an apartment first in Tokyo. Domestic travel nice!!! Where are you going in Japan? Sapporo? Or also Okinawa? haha if you are in Okinawa I will say HELLO RiRi!!! :-) お願いします\(^o^)/ Sleep well for now!!