• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

洋楽の歌詞

下の歌詞で【 】でくくったところの訳を誰かわかる方、教えていただきたいです!↓↓ Dancing in the moonlight When I passed you in the doorway You took me with a glance I should have took that last bus home But I asked you for a dance 【 Now we go steady to the pictures 】 I always get chocolate stains on my pants My father he's going crazy Say's I'm living in a trance But I'm dancing in the moonlight It's caught me in its spotlight 【 It's alright, alright 】 Dancing in the moonlight On the long hot summer night It's three o'clock in the morning And I'm on the streets again I disobeyed another warning I should have been in by ten 【 Now I won't get out until Sunday 】 I'll have to say I stayed with friends 【 But it's a habit worth forming 】 【 If it means to justify the end 】 宜しくおねがいいたします!!

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数44
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

【 Now we go steady to the pictures 】 今は一緒に映画を観に行くステディーな仲 (1) 【 It's alright, alright 】 それでいいの、いいの 【 Now I won't get out until Sunday 】 日曜日までデート禁止になっちゃったから (2) 【 But it's a habit worth forming 】 でもそれって価値ある習慣よ (3) 【 If it means to justify the end 】 それが目的を達成するためならば (4) 解説: (1) 「steady」は「ステディーな(安定した恋人関係)」、「pictures」は「映画」 (2) 午後10時の門限を守るよう父親に警告されたのに、朝の3時まで街にいたため外出禁止令が出た (3) 参考 → http://eow.alc.co.jp/form+a+habit/UTF-8/ (4) 「the ends justify the means」「結果よければ嘘もよし」からきている → http://eow.alc.co.jp/the+ends+justifies+the+means/UTF-8/

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ご返事ありがとうございます! 勘違いしていた訳がわかりすっきりしました! 説明のリンクも貼っていただきありがとうございます。 だけど他の部分の訳も勘違いしてるんじゃないかと気になってきてしまいました。。 自分の訳した全文があっているかも載せようと思います。 ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 洋楽歌詞の訳、確認お願いいたします!

下の全訳合っていますでしょうか?? おかしい訳し方をしてるところがあったらお願いいたします! Dancing in the moonlight When I passed you in the doorway You took me with a glance I should have took that last bus home But I asked you for a dance Now we go steady to the pictures I always get chocolate stains on my pants My father he's going crazy Say's I'm living in a trance But I'm dancing in the moonlight It's caught me in its spotlight It's alright, alright Dancing in the moonlight On the long hot summer night It's three o'clock in the morning And I'm on the streets again I disobeyed another warning I should have been in by ten Now I won't get out until Sunday I'll have to say I stayed with friends But it's a habit worth forming If it means to justify the end 月明かりの下でダンシング 入り口で君の前を通り過ぎたとき 君はちらりと僕の方を見た 僕は最終のバスに乗らなきゃいけなかったんだけど 君をダンスに誘ったんだ 今は一緒に映画を観に行くステディーな仲 僕はいつもチョコレートのシミをズボンにつけてしまう おやじは「お前はいつも夢うつつだ」 と僕を叱るのさ だけど僕は月明かりの下で踊るのさ 月明かりのスポットライトに照らされながら それでいいんだよ、いいんだよ 月明かりの下で踊るのさ この暑くて長い真夏の夜に 夜中の3時 僕はまたストリートにいる そしてまた規則を破ってしまったんだ 10時までには家に帰らなきゃいけなかったのに 日曜日までデート禁止になっちゃったから 友達と過ごしてたって言わなきゃ 【だけど僕にとっては価値のある習慣なのさ】 それも目的を達成するためなら そして僕は家に歩きながら帰る 最終バスはとっくに過ぎてしまった そして僕は月明かりの下で踊るのさ 【だけど僕にとっては価値のある習慣なのさ】 の部分は彼女に対して嘘をつく事も彼女とうまくやっていくためには仕方のない習慣だ、 という様な意味で合っているのでしょうか??

• 洋楽の歌詞の意味を教えてください。

Tim ChiristensenのMisty Monoという曲が好きなのですが、和訳してもいまいちよく意味がわかりません。 おおまかな内容でかまいませんので、訳せる方がいたら曲の意味を教えてください。 Hang on Misty Mono Don't have a heart attack Life is not a drag If I drag you down here Hail to the moment And the things yet to come Nothing will go wrong If we long for it here Long for it here... You gonna keep it that little secret That little secret is no friend of mine If you reveal it I will believe it We gonna have a wonderful time Do you want me? I tell you now its allright Do you need me allright? Then move a little closer tonight Let the guide be my cigarette light You're gonna keep it...etc よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします

2つあります。 1...I have not reached you yet in my work log but decided you should not have to wait any longer so I am bumping you up I am starting on your F25 right now, please tell me what the second heat sink is to be made for I have forgotten now 2...I just found it, it's a L2 black host OK I'm making the copper heat sink for the F25 now and then a copper one for the L2 host, get back to you soon.

• どうしても訳せない歌詞

皆様 宜しくお願いします。 JacksonBrowneが大好きで彼の歌う叙情溢れる歌詞に惹かれております。 自分なりに彼の多くの歌詞を訳して理解しているのですが、長年どうしても訳せない歌詞が有り、こちらで質問させて頂きました。 「Rock me on the water」という曲のさびの部分になります。 ちょっと長いですが、前後の意味も重要かと思い記載いたします。 分からないのは下の※で囲んだ部分です。 Oh people, look around you The signs are everywhere Youve left it for somebody other than you To be the one to care Youre lost inside your houses Theres no time to find you now Your walls are burning and your towers are turning Im going to leave you here and try to get down to the sea somehow The road is filled with homeless souls Every woman, child and man Who have no idea where they will go But theyll help you if they can Now everyone must have some thought Thats going to pull them through somehow Well the fires are raging hotter and hotter But the sisters of the sun are going to rock me on the water now ※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※ Rock me on the water Sister will you soothe my fevered brow Rock me on the water Ill get down to the sea somehow ※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※ お分かりになる方がいらっしゃいましたら、ご回答のほど宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願いします

Alright took me awhile to find it as you never the email but I finally got it. Looks like there is a mistake on the second package. It was sent to Zimbabwe due to an error. Must have hit z on my keyboard while the country field was still highlighted or something. But the looks like the first one is good.

• 歌詞の和訳がしりたいです。

竹内まりやの『本気でオンリーユー』の訳がどうしても知りたいので、凄く長くてお手数おかけしてしまいますが、どなたかご協力、お願いします。教えてください! Now let's get married No need to wait and waste our time Why do we have to carry on this way? No one can keep us apart So,let's get married right away I'll wake you up in the morning,my baby Sweeten your coffee with my kiss And in the night I will hold you so tightly Whisperin' the words you long to hear So, let's get married Why don't you ask me and stop hesitating? Just think how happy we can be You & me in a small house with a dog So, let's get married right away When you are blue and so down, my baby I'll give a smile to cheer you up But if I get sad and lonely Please hug me close and wipe my tears So, let's get married I just don't know how to live without you Maybe it's nice to have our kids some day And this is all I can say Now let's get married right away So, let's get married right away

• 翻訳おねがい

英語の得意な方、翻訳御願いします。 I have sent you an email in regards to clarification of your order back on 18/04 but you have not replied me since then. But your order is now awaiting assembly and we hope to have it sent by this week.

• 翻訳お願いします。

I have nothing made sitting on the shelf ready to go, every thing is made to order. There are many people on the list now to have heat sinks and other machined items made, if you get on the list right now it will be 4-5 weeks before I get to your name on the list. would you like to look at the models of hosts I have in stock now and that I can make you a heat sink for ? I can make you a complete kit of parts also if you like. let me know...

• 歌詞を訳してください!

歌詞を訳してください! Kelly Clarkson の Already gone って曲の日本語訳の歌詞を教えていただきたいです ↓ Remember all the things we wanted Now all our memories, they're haunted We were always meant to say goodbye Even with our fists held high It never would have work out right, yeah We were never meant for do or die I didn't want us to burn out I didn't come here to hurt you now I can't stop [Chorus] I want you to know That it doesn't matter Where we take this road But someone's gotta go And I want you to know You couldn't have loved me better But I want you to move on So I'm already gone Looking at you makes it harder But I know that you'll find another That doesn't always make you wanna cry It started with the perfect kiss then We could feel the poison set in "Perfect" couldn't keep this love alive You know that I love you so I love you enough to let you go [Chorus] You can't make it feel right When you know that it's wrong I'm already gone, already gone There's no moving on So I'm already gone Ahhh already gone, already gone, already gone Ahhh already gone, already gone, already gone Remember all the tings we wanted Now all our memories, they're haunted We were always meant to say goodbye [Chorus] You can't make it feel right When you know that it's wrong I'm already gone, already gone There's no moving on So I'm already gone 面倒だとは思いますが、回答お願いします。

• 洋楽の歌詞、和訳頼みます・

Lordiってバンドの曲なんですが、 カラオケで意味も分からずに歌っているのがなんか恥ずかしいので、せっかくなら訳を知りたいと思っての質問です。 曲名は Devil is a loser です。 曲名は、「悪魔は敗北者」って意味ですよね? 以下歌詞です。 You wanted power and you begged for fame You wanted everything the easy way You wanted gain without pain Now your bill is in the mail You got stronger but your mind got weak You made a promise that you couldn't keep You had it all - You lost more It's all there in the fee Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch You wanted riches and a license to kill You got poverty, then you got ill You got poor and you lost your will All your dreams unfulfilled I get my kicks when you blow your fuse No-one got killed but that's no excuse Hands up, I let you know when it's done I've got the only gun Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch And there were no refunds (devil is a loser) Just failing guarantees (devil is a loser) "Confess your sins, son" (devil is a loser) Said the preacher on TV (devil is a loser) You got yourself some greasepaint Set of white and black All you got was laughter and Gene Simmons on your back Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch (the devil is a loser and he's my bitch] For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch Yeah Runnin' into trouble you skitch Whooow Runnin' into trouble you skitch ... 長いですが・・ すべて訳してくれると本当にありがたいですが、 どういった曲なのかって言う雰囲気だけでも知りたいです。。 よかったらお願いします。