• ベストアンサー

この英語の訳を教えてくださいませんか?わかりません

it's so a strange story... i'm losing my mind for a girl that i've never met それはとても奇妙なストリーリー?みたいなかんじのところしかわかりません。。

noname#147131
noname#147131
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

lose one's mind というのは、「気が変になる」とか「正気を 失う」という意味の熟語です。 そして、a girl that I've never met の that は関係代名詞 ですね。つまり I've never met (私が一度も会ったことのない)は、 先行詞である a girl (女の子)を修飾しているわけです。 全体を訳すと、次のような感じになりますね。 それは本当に奇妙な話です... 私は、一度も会ったことのない女の子のせいで気がおかしくなりかけて います。

noname#147131
質問者

お礼

早めの回答ありがとうございました!これで返事を返すことが出来ます><

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ですから不思議な話なのです。私はまだ会った事の無い女の子に夢中になっています。

noname#147131
質問者

お礼

早めの回答ありがとうございました!!夢中になってくれているなんてびっくりです:)

関連するQ&A

• 大至急 英訳 お願いします。

お恥ずかしいですが、英語がチンプンカンプンです。 英訳できる方尊敬します(*^_^*) よろしくお願いします。 Now that i got your Love ○○。 I, ll never ever give it up。 My girl fi a lifetime 。 Stil love you girl ,a di right time。 To spend quality time girl you know that i,ve tried。 Cause you a top girl inna my mind。 And all these things・・・ 以上です。 スペル間違っていたらすみません。 読みにくいと思いますがよろしくお願いします。   またこの文章に超簡潔に英語で お返事するとしたらどのような返信があるのでしょうか?

• 大至急 英語→日本語に お願いします。

何度もすみません。 英語→日本語にする事は英訳とは言わないんですね。 すみません。 お恥ずかしいですが、英語がチンプンカンプンです。 日本語にできる方尊敬します(*^_^*) よろしくお願いします。 Now that i got your Love ○○。 I, ll never ever give it up。 My girl fi a lifetime 。 Stil love you girl ,a di right time。 To spend quality time girl you know that i,ve tried。 Cause you a top girl inna my mind。 And all these things・・・ 以上です。 スペル間違っていたらすみません。 読みにくいと思いますがよろしくお願いします。 日本語変換サイトにて変換したらこのような文章に なりました。 ちょっと意味がわからないので・・・ 今、その私はあなたのLove○○を手に入れました。 I、llにそれを決してあきらめないでください。 私の少女は生涯をfiします。 このスチール愛の少女、ディ権利時間。 上質の時間少女を費やすために、あなたはそのiを知って、veは試みました。 先端少女innaをあなたに引き起こしてください。私の考え。 これらのすべてのもの・、・、・   またこの文章に超簡潔に英語で お返事するとしたらどのような返信があるのでしょうか?

• soとsuchについて

(2)の下線欄に「so」を含む2~5つの単語を使って(1)と同じ文を作るという問題ですが、答えを見てもよくわかりません。問題と答えは以下の通りです。 (1) I've never met such a famous person before. (2) It's the first time I've ___________________________person. 下線の答え:met so famous a 基本的にsuchの後に名詞がきて、soの後は形容詞がくるというのは知っているのですが、(2)のような構造の文は初めてなので、混乱しています。 文法の説明をしていただけたら大変助かります。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の訳

I got to change my mind. So just good friends. 教えて頂きたいです(;_;)

• 英語リスニングが得意な方!

このキャラの言っていることを教えてください。 ??がよくわからないところです。よろしくお願いいたします。 36:12 Dudes a machine (??) Iris. Iris. It's Iris poopy looks like she says poopy. Look. Oh. 36:40 I remember getting the character aren't she back(??) so I was losing my mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCP1ERiN0hc&t=2599s

• 英語でわからない問題があります。教えてください><

次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )に適語を入れなさい。というものです。4問わからないものがあります。 (1) a. I like the moon better than any other celestial body. b. I like the moon ( ) ( ) all the celestial bodies. (2) a. She is the loveliest girl I have ever met. b. I have never met ( ) ( ) lovely girl as she. c. She is ( ) ( ) any other girl I have ever met. (3) a. He said that he was happy to meet us that day at that memorable party. b. He said, "( ) ( ) happy to meet ( ) ( ) at ( ) memorable party." (4) a. He said to her, "Will you attend the party tomorrow?" b. He asked her ( ) she ( ) attend the party ( ) ( ) ( ). 問題多くてごめんなさい><1つでも分かる人がいらっしゃれば回答よろしくお願いします。  

• 英語のメール、、、

スイマセン、ペンパルからメールを貰ったんですが、ちょっと意味のわからない事かいてあるんです・・・なぜ自分は日本の女性に興味があるのかという理由を書いてくれたのですが、意味がわかりません。わかる方お願いします。 She was so Beautiful that I did not want to shut my eyes until the scene was over. After the movie I went to sleep. Suddenly I saw the same girl in my dream. Except she was in a white dress and jade rose petals fell this time. (I wish I finished that dream) Suddenly I woke up. I was late for shcool. TO make it worse it was raining the next day. As I got to school I noticed that many people were wearing rain coats. But the strange part was this: Every one had a hoody and umbrella. As they took them down I noticed that almost all of them were"JAPANESE"! I had been in that school for almost a year and I had never noticed I had Japanese fellow students. It was so surprising that I could not close my mouth! I wanted to talk to them but I did not know what to say. I could not speak. I did not want to sound stupid. But now that I have met you I know exactly what to say. It was something I could never say because I was so much in love with the beauty they have, that I was stunned. SO Now I have met you I will say what I could not say then........."HELLO"!

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I was standing on the south side of the tracks by the bakery.I always stop in there on my way home from the supermarket.I like their bread rolls.The barries were coming down, and as usual a few people were running across at the last minute. They shouldn't , but it's understand ble.At that time of the morning there are a lot of trains. You can be stuck there for a long time.Anyway, it's quite a wide crossing, so people my age just wait.We walk so slowly, we'd never get across in time!That's why I was surprised when this old lady pushing a bicycle started to cross. She got about half way when she just seemed to freeze.I don't know why.

• 英語の訳。

こんばんは。↓の問題なのですが教えてください。 We never get to see or do the things I've talked about because you're not here any more--and that is a hurt that we cannot describe. の訳なんですが、「私たちは見るようにしなかった。また話すことをしなかった(?)なぜならあなたはもうここにいないし、私たちは記述できない(?)気持ちだから。」 絶対違いますよね・・・。教えてください。単語の意味がちがうのでしょうか・・。よろしくお願致します。

• 訳を教えてください

Two weeks ago I attended a holiday party with my boyfriend and his family. We’ve been together for three years, and since we moved to his hometown, I’ve gotten to know his parents and sisters better. I forgot about new medication I was taking, had a few drinks, and became drunker than I have ever been in my life. (Counting this event, I’ve only been drunk three times, so it’s extremely out of character for me.) I now know that I did something so horrible at the party that my boyfriend broke up with me via text and told me he has no interest in speaking to me ever again. I’m devastated. My now ex-boyfriend is the sweetest man I know, so I had to have done something cruel for him to do this. I had to have done something cruel for him to do thisの訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします