• ベストアンサー

3口食べる

普通の人なら、3口食べると味がよく分かります。 という文を英訳したいです。 If he is normal person, he will understand well the taste of it when he eat three bites of it. というふうに訳してみました。3口食べるというのはeat three bitesでいいでしょうか。 understand well the taste of it は understand the taste of it well の方がいいですか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15296/33015)
回答No.1

Three bites should be enough for an ordinary person to realize what it tastes like.  普通の人なら、3口食べると味がよく分かります。

Wreath_Sci
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。構文は元の文と比べるとかなり違いますね。参考になります。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和文への翻訳をお願いします

[ ]でかこったところです。 As the grass which is suitable, when it is presented to a sheep, moves its inclination to eat, but if you present to it a stone or bread, it will not be moved to eat; [so there are in us certain natural inclinations also to speak, when the hearer shall appear to be somebody, when he himself shall excite us]: but when he shall sit by us like a stone or like grass, how can he excite a man's desire? Does the vine say to the husbandman, "Take care of me?" No, but the vine by showing in itself that it will be profitable to the husbandman, if he does take care of it, invites him to exercise care.

• 翻訳、よろしくお願いします。

When is a person really special? A person is special if everything he does is for other people. A person is special if he never thinks about himself. And a person is surely special if he is well remembered after his death. 翻訳、よろしくお願いします_(._.)_

• 翻訳をお願いします!

毎回お世話になります! 癖のようなことがかいてあるみたいなのですが、翻訳していただけませんか? 宜しくお願いします(*'ω'*) When he is drawn into conversation and forgets himself, his mannerism change subtly as he tends to unconsciously mirror the person he is talking to. Thus if he is talking to someone who’s rather glum, he too will soon take on a glum stance, or gloomy expression in his face. If the person crosses his legs, then he will soon follow. or if he is chatting to someone jovial, he too will adopt the persons jovial moments and expression.. This is an unconscious copy, a kind of an affinity struck up with strangers, that he in unaware of. As though he reflects the other person, rather than imprinting himself on the person or situation. When he sits he tends to slump down or relax himself, rather than sitting erect, stretches the legs and feet out when sitting. Tends to moon around when standing. He doesn’t like to stand still for long, it is difficult to get him to do so. He can walks well and long distances on his feet, but doesn’t like to be standing around. He must sit down, or keep moving. Difficulty waking in the mornings, its as if he dreads daylight an wants to sleep again.

• 英訳

お菓子のパッケージに、「お買い上げ後は18℃位の温度で保存していただきますと、より一層おいしくお召し上がりいただけます。」という文言の英訳として、「After you buy, if you keep it at about 18℃, it will taste even more delicious.」というものが書いてあったのですが、 ①buyは過去形のboughtにするべきではないのか ②-if you keep it about-のitは英文中で何を指しているかが明確でないが良いのか ③it will taste even more deliciousについて、tasteではなくbeを使うべきでないのか 以上3点について質問します。

• 1万円のガソリン代を4人で割ると一人あたり2500

1万円のガソリン代を4人で割ると一人あたり2500円になります。割り算を使って考えると10000割る4は2500です。 If we divide the gasoline cost of 10,000 yen by 4 people, it will be 2,500 yen per person. If we use division, 10,000 divided by 4 is 2,500 この英訳はあっていますか?

• 英訳

英訳お願いします! (1)They had known each other for ten years when they got married. (2)I will have seen the musical three times if Isee it again. (3)Next month we will have been married for twenty years.

• 二文同意について教えてください

He was a poet rather than a sholar. =he was not ( ) mush a scholar ( )a poet Iam sure that be will succeed, =I am sure of ( )( ) You will soon understand wha I'm saying =It will not be ( )( )you understand what I'm saying. It seems that he was late for the meeting. =He seems to ( ) ( ) Late foe the meeting. Do you mind if open the window? =Do you mind ( )( ) the window? お願いします!!

• 一行です。英訳教えてくださいm(_ _)m

一行です。英訳教えてくださいm(_ _)m 「彼がこのことを知ったら、喜ぶか、怒るか、どっちかだね。」 この英訳を知りたいです。 以下、私が英訳トライしてみたのですが^^; If he know it, he either will be delighted or be angry. これではだめでしょうか? 英辞郎にあった、 『成るか成らぬか二つに一つだ。 It either happens or it doesn't.』 を参考に作ってみました。 もしも、直せる価値があるなら、直してください。 ダメダメなら、良い見本を教えてくださいm(_ _)m 原文内容自体がへんてこりんで、申し訳ないですm(_ _)m

• (286) その1 Cut a mortar ……この英文はどのように訳せばよいでしょうか

(286) その1 Cut a mortar 1313 three feet wide and a pestle three cubits long, and an axle of seven feet, for it will do very well so; but if you make it eight feet long, you can cut a beetle 1314 from it as well. Cut a felloe three spans across for a waggon of ten palms' width. <試し訳と質問> 前記の例文の順を追って、試し訳と字句の解釈について質問します。よろしくお願いします。 (1) Cut a mortar 1313 three feet wide and a pestle three cubits long, and an axle of seven feet, for it will do very well so; 臼(の木)は3フィート(約90cm)の幅に、杵は3腕尺(約150cm)の長さ、そ して、車軸は7フィート(約210cm)に切れ。それがちょうど良いfor it will do very well so <質問> (a) for it will do very well soについて   do very well;非常に具合が良くなる、 so;(良くなる程度)それほど こんな意味で良いでしょうか。 *1313;脚注番号と思われる。 *単位の呼び方は、いろいろあるようだが、よく分からない。 (2) but if you make it eight feet long, you can cut a beetle 1314 from it as well. しかし、もし、お前がそれを8フィートの長さにすれば、お前は同じように、それか ら大槌を切ることが出来る。 *8フィートなら、7フィートの車軸と1フィートの大槌が出来る。 *beetle;馬車か荷車の用具と思われる。 (3) Cut a felloe three spans across for a waggon of ten palms' width. 幅が10掌尺の荷車に取りつける3スパンの外縁を切り取るのだ。   *palm; 掌尺(幅8-10cm, 長さ18-25cm) ;10palm(最小;幅80cm,長さ180cm)   *falloe;車輪の輪縁、外縁   *span; 約9インチ(23cm).;3span(69cm)   *waggonのサイズは、凡そ、畳一枚分の大きさとなる。       この荷台は組み立てたものであろう。(直径1mの大木は切れない)

• 比較を教えてください

1.( )には何が入りますか? 1-1 At first their groups were not ( ) famous as British groups. 1-2 I can't eat all cake. Will you give me a little ( )? 1-3 If he is young,it is (all the, all the) bettter. 2.間違いを教えてください。あっているかもしれません 2-1 She was a woman of very absolute honesty. 2-2 We will need many more butters to cook our meal. 2-3 My sister is order than Magaret three years. できたら和訳もお願いします!よろしくお願いします!!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 既婚者との会話を範囲内で楽しんでいたが、スキンシップで進展したため戸惑いが生じている。
  • 普通の恋人のように好きな人と付き合うことへの戸惑いと、不安、恐怖を抱いている。
  • 悩んでいる気持ちを相手に伝えることを検討しているが、距離感やさみしさに原因があるため、心身共に落ち着かない状態にある。
回答を見る