• ベストアンサー

日本語に解読お願いします!!

redbird9999の回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

最後の文章は「彼らに宜しく伝えてください」という意味です。 Iwas という英単語はないはずなので、それがI was だったとすれば、 「私はそこにいた事を願ってました。そして、私はそこにいたかもしれませんと願っていました(?)」 だと思いますが… 二文めが違うと思いますので、自分で色々と解釈してみてください!

3w0w3
質問者

お礼

丁寧な解読ありがとぅございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 日本語にしてください(^_^)

Haha I wish I could come today!!! I wishhhhhhh It must be fun to live with you :-) お願いします\(^^)/

• 日本語に訳してください

please i sent you an email did you see it please go trough it and get back to me ok i am waiting to hear from you, and you know this is something concerning relationship we have to be streghtford to each other please i don,t need dissapointment or somthing that will break my heart, you know i love you from my inner heart and i am gooing to live with you forever as a wife and my spirit is telling me strongly that you are going to be my house wife and i believe that, please hoping to hear from you ok my love,

• 日本語にして下さい

He's such a jerk! He had me on lock down and was accusing me of fooling around all this time but, all along it was him. How could I be so blind? And I don't understand how he could be so selfish and shallow. How can I be the psycho one when him and his friend made up a whole new name for them selves? Thank you again ◯◯ for understanding. I don't know how to thank you enough.  

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

下記の英語を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。 I sent the application today. The apartment will be available May20. I wish i could arrive a day early to rest but i will have no place...

• 日本語にして下さい。

変態メール⁇ I wish you could come soon. Please send me another picture of your titsand your round ass. xoxo

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

For this I was wondering if you could please send me a reply to the question: “who inspires you?” We are looking for name(s) of people who have inspired and/or influenced you in your work – it could be architects or not, one person or more. It would be great also if you could send me a CV and some examples of your work – both graduate thesis work and professional work if you have it please would be fantastic.

• 英語を日本語に翻訳して欲しいです。

英文を日本語訳にして頂けますか。 about your requested on the different species, a lot of those species we are not allow to export them from Florida and even to touch them$B!D(B i know a lot of those species are been exporter thru California and now is been more restriction on a lot of the turtles i'm not going to be able to help you with that on lizard yes some of them i get them from time to time$B!D(B please send your complete order and as you want to proceed with the order... お願いします。

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1) Please yuna. I love you and only you I’ve told other girls to fuck off because I’m with you and I want to always be with you (2) I love you (3)Please respond. I’m really crying from this you know (4)Please listen to me. And understand that you are the only one I care about 私 OK I understand. Just leave me alone. (5) Please don’t leave me. I’m not joking when I say this, I literally just threw up because of this. Really I’m sorry for making you feel that way. But honestly I can’t live with someone else. I really love you, only you

• I hope 

I hope that when I go back to USA you stop by and say 'hello'. とメールでもらったのですが HOPEとはどのくらいの願いなんでしょうか? WISH とか WANT TOとかありますが HOPEはどんな時使います? わたしは願う わたしがUSに行ったときあなたが立ち止まってハローって言うことを っていうような意味であってますか?