• ベストアンサー

英語に詳しい方翻訳お願いします

海外のゲームの説明文が読めないので英語がわかる方翻訳お願いします。 When you impact a survivor as a charger,you will break his legs slowing him down for a fixed time Decreases your transparency while you are charging

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sailor
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1954/4186)
回答No.1

あなた方が生存者を攻撃すると、一定時間の間に彼を彼の足をとめることが出来るでしょう。 あなたが攻撃している間、あなたの秘匿性はは減少します。 大体こんな感じでしょう。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の分かる方大至急お願いします!!

外国人の友人から来たメールの返事がよくわかりません。 yeah its cool over here! you would like it. 最初の文はそれはいいねこっちへおいでよ!的な感じかと思ったのですが。 訳お願いします。 また、Break a legは幸運を祈るという意味で良いのでしょうか?

• 翻訳お願いします。理解、分かっている。英語

1「君が彼を相手にするのに困っていたのが分かるよ。」 2「今になって君が彼を相手にするのに苦労していたか理解してるよ」 1は右のようにしてみたのですがしっくりこず2も同様です。またこういう場合には進行形で表したほうがいいのか、現在形でかも気になるところなのですがよい訳文およっび動詞(用法)を説明して頂ければ幸いです。またこういうつらい体験に長い間と浮かう場合、in a whileやfor a long time,for agesなど様々な表現がありますが、どの表現が適しえいるかも教ええて頂ければ幸いです。 1I understand why you had a trouble dealing with him for long./~under stand the fact~. 2Now that I realize that you had a hard time dealing with him for long

• 翻訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 1文節の後半となりますので、内容が中途半端だと思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 /His work may in fact become his life. Like his love for you, it will give him a sense of purpose. This part of the horoscope can also show conditions in his old age. Unless success come s quickly to your soul mate, by advanced old age he may be so accustomed to harsh self imposed frugalities and disciplines in his working life,, working long hours and self denial, that it will make him work long after retirement age, or to live savingly when it comes to himself like a pauper, even in the midst of his having plenty. He is always more generous to you and to others than to himself. In advanced old age he will develop stiffness and trouble with one leg one leg or a knee.

• 英語翻訳

何度か辞書、翻訳ツールを頼りにこの長文に臨んだのですが、いかんせん実力不足で理解ができません。 解答、訳が付いておらずお手上げ状態です。 貴重なお時間を割くようで、大変恐縮ですが、どなたかこの長文を翻訳していただけないでしょうか? とても助かります。 It is often said that there is no love like amother's love. Once in a while, however , there are cases in which a man comes to love his mother a little too much. They can become fixated on them, or too attached to them. They have difficulty separating themselves from the woman who brought them into the world and raised them. You might be surprised to find that history has no shortge of famous men who had a mother complex. The effect of this complex differs from person to person as well. J.M. Barrie wrote the wonderful story Peter Pan, which has become one of the best-loved children's books of all time. In the book ,there is aplace called Never-Never Land, a place where children never grow up. In real life "Lamie" would dress in his dead brother's clothes and spend long hours in the dark with his mother, consoling her over the death of his brother and her son. Some say this is the reason he did not grow much from his teenage years on. In order words, he stopped growing. Later, in adulthood, this short man wrote memoirs about his mother that shocked people all over England. He was clearly a man who adored his mother. Houdini was one of the greatest magicians ever. His specialy was breaking out of dark places from which there was no escape. Some phychologists think that Houdini was really trying to experience childbirth over and over again. This is the reason that he put himself into dark, dangerous places from which he had to break out into tha world of light. It was similar to a baby's body coming out into the world. After his mother passed away, Houdini went from phychic to psychic because he hoped to find someone who could put him in touch with her. Some saw him spend hours lying on his mother's grave, talking toward the ground. Apparently, he was unsuccessful at communicating with his mother, though he did succeed in creating a greater distance between his wife and himself. Yukio Mishima, the renowned Japanese writer, spent his childhood as the object of a tug-of-war. His groundmother, a tough woman who emphasized discipline and manners, and his mother, an emotional and outgoing woman, battled to influence young Yukio. His grandmather passed away while he was a teenager, but taught him to function smoothly in the world. Consequently, he spent most of his time with his mother, whom he adored. Aftr his death, his mother supposedly said, "At last, my lover has returned to me." Mishima presented himself as a tough, disciplined, "manly" man, while in private, he kept male lovers in a passionate, emotional worlds. Did this have something to do with his complex over his mother? The effect of a mother complex on an individual can differ from person to person. Though the cause was the same for all of these three men, the results were very different. Too much of a good thing can be bad for us. Eating too many sweets, for example, leads to token, amother's love is special, but too much of it can be unhealthy.

• 英語です

日本語の意味を表すように()内の語句を正しく並び替えてください。 (1)ジャックに君の書いた英語をなおしてもらったらどうですか? Why(you/your English/have/corrected/don't)by Jack? (2)少年は電車のドアに片足をはさまれてしまいました。 The boy(the train doors/in /his leg/got/caught). (3)あの選手は目を閉じたままボールを打つことができる。 The player can(a ball/his eyes/with/closed/hit). (1)why don't you have corrected your English by Jack? (2)The boy got his leg caught in the train doors. (3)The player can hit a ball with his eyes closed. 考えてみたのですが合っていますか? 宜しく御願いします。

• 翻訳希望

以下の英文を翻訳していただけるかた、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします Also, you are intensely private and personal, while he is more social and needs more friends and acquaintances and a busy life, variety and to participate in the world at large. Involvement in groups, associations, clubs, or community affairs is important to him. His interests are broad and he needs intellectual companionship and sharing on a mental or spiritual level, This means that you might feel you don’t get enough of his attention..

• 高校英語教えてください

( )内の語をどこにいれればいいのでしょうか? できたら和訳も教えてください 1 What has prevented him from turning up? (I wonder) 2 This, indeed, is a book to read. (difficult) 3 You won't love him for his folly, will you? (the less) よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 文が変なところがあるかもしれませんが、 意訳などご判断にお任せします。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The soul mate will have had some unique opportunities or a special work situation come his way. In his Career when one opportunity has vanished or ended, another will suddenly and wonderfully present itself. He has a degree of luck, and fortune in his Career. This cannot always be anticipated in advance, but all major changes that happen, or seem thrust on him by circumstance in working life, are fates way of making him alter direction, untill his true Career is set right. There is a fixed and fated vocation he is meant to do

• 訳と英文が・・・

訳は 彼が約束破ったのはなぜだと思いますか。 というもので、 why を使うものだと思っていたら、答えは What do you think caused him to break his promise? なので、What do you think で「なぜだと思いますか。」という意味になるってことですよね?どうしてそうなるのでしょうか? 解説もないため、よくわからないので、教えてください。お願いします。

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. Under no circumstances () it without her permission. (1) you should not do (2) you should do (3) should you not do (4) should you do 2. The man () we believed was a murderer proved to be innocent. (1) who (2) whose (3) whom (4) what 3. You can use my bike () you bring it back tomorrow. (1) as long as (2) as far as (3) as well as (4) as much as 4. This computer needs (). (1) to fix (2) to have fixed (3) fixed (4) fixing 5. The store is open () on Fridays. (1) faster (2) late (3) lately (4) sooner 6. I was () to suggest a satisfactory solution to him. (1) unable (2) difficult (3) necessary (4) impossible 7. Roy, Ben and I went out together, but I went jogging while () played tennis. (1) other (2) some (3) the other (4) the others 8. Mr. Kaufman was a strict teacher and gave his students (). (1) too much homework (2) many piece of homework (3) too many homeworks (4) a lot of homeworks 9. I () in my room for the past half an hour wondering how I'm going to begin this work. (1) had been sitting (2) was sitting (3) would sit (4) have been sitting 10. This watch () three minutes a day, so I'm going to have it fixed. (1) delays (2) recedes (3) loses (4) slows

専門家に質問してみよう