[英語]に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語を使った文法問題の解答を教えてください。
  • 質問文章において、英語の文法問題の解答を求めています。
  • 質問文章には、英語の文法問題が含まれています。正しい解答を教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

[英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. Under no circumstances () it without her permission. (1) you should not do (2) you should do (3) should you not do (4) should you do 2. The man () we believed was a murderer proved to be innocent. (1) who (2) whose (3) whom (4) what 3. You can use my bike () you bring it back tomorrow. (1) as long as (2) as far as (3) as well as (4) as much as 4. This computer needs (). (1) to fix (2) to have fixed (3) fixed (4) fixing 5. The store is open () on Fridays. (1) faster (2) late (3) lately (4) sooner 6. I was () to suggest a satisfactory solution to him. (1) unable (2) difficult (3) necessary (4) impossible 7. Roy, Ben and I went out together, but I went jogging while () played tennis. (1) other (2) some (3) the other (4) the others 8. Mr. Kaufman was a strict teacher and gave his students (). (1) too much homework (2) many piece of homework (3) too many homeworks (4) a lot of homeworks 9. I () in my room for the past half an hour wondering how I'm going to begin this work. (1) had been sitting (2) was sitting (3) would sit (4) have been sitting 10. This watch () three minutes a day, so I'm going to have it fixed. (1) delays (2) recedes (3) loses (4) slows

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • MXT500
  • ベストアンサー率67% (101/149)
回答No.2

1. Under no circumstances (should you do) it without her permission 否定の語句を文頭に置いて倒置の文。「どんな状況でも彼女の許可なしそれをすべきでない」 2. The man (who) we believed was a murderer proved to be innocent. we believed を括弧でくくって理解。「私たちが殺人者と信じた男は無罪だとわかった」 3. You can use my bike (as long as) you bring it back tomorrow. 「明日返してくれるならば(限り)バイクを使ってよいよ。 4. This computer needs (fixing). また、needs to be fixed 以下を参考 http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/need の 1.b 5. The store is open (late) on Fridays. 「遅くまで」の意味があるのは late 6. I was (unable) to suggest a satisfactory solution to him. be unable to できない。 7. Roy, Ben and I went out together, but I went jogging while (the others) played tennis. 残りの二人、the others 8. Mr. Kaufman was a strict teacher and gave his students (too much homework). homework は不加算名詞扱い 9. I (have been sitting) in my room for the past half an hour wondering how I'm going to begin this work. how I'm going .. 現在のことだから、現在完了が適切。 10. This watch (loses) three minutes a day, so I'm going to have it fixed.  「時計が遅れる」は lose 逆に進むは gain

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1. Under no circumstances (1) it without her permission. (1) you should not do (2) you should do (3) should you not do (4) should you do 2. The man (3) we believed was a murderer proved to be innocent. (1) who (2) whose (3) whom (4) what 3. You can use my bike (1) you bring it back tomorrow. (1) as long as (2) as far as (3) as well as (4) as much as 4. This computer needs (3). (1) to fix (2) to have fixed (3) fixed (4) fixing 5. The store is open (2) on Fridays. (1) faster (2) late (3) lately (4) sooner 6. I was (1) to suggest a satisfactory solution to him. (1) unable (2) difficult (3) necessary (4) impossible 7. Roy, Ben and I went out together, but I went jogging while (4) played tennis. (1) other (2) some (3) the other (4) the others 8. Mr. Kaufman was a strict teacher and gave his students (1). (1) too much homework (2) many piece of homework (3) too many homeworks (4) a lot of homeworks 9. I (4) in my room for the past half an hour wondering how I'm going to begin this work. (1) had been sitting (2) was sitting (3) would sit (4) have been sitting 10. This watch (1) three minutes a day, so I'm going to have it fixed. (1) delays (2) recedes (3) loses (4) slows

関連するQ&A

• 英語 問題

答えが合っているか見てください。 間違ってたら何故違うのかも教えて欲しいです。 すべての問題の訳もできれば・・・ ・()do you think will win the race? 1 How 2 Who 3 Whose 4 Whether→2 ・The plant is dead. Maybe I () it more water. 1 should have given 2 should give 3 had given 4 give→3 ・We had a great time last night. You (). 1 should come 2 ought to have come 3 had come 4 could have come→4 ・It didn't rain after all, so I () my umbrella with me. 1 need have taken 2 needn't have taken 3 took 4 would take→2 ・These magagines must not (). 1 be thrown away 2 be thrown 3 throw away 4 throw→1 ・Try to avoid () soap in your eyes. 1 not getting 2 not to get 3 getting 4 to get→4 ・Frank asked me () anyone about the matter. 1 not talking 2 not to talk 3 not telling 4 not to tell→2 ・誰がその仕事に適任だと思いますか? () do you think is apt for the job?→Who 以下はわからなかった問題です ・Do you have a cellphone? =I wonder ()()()a cellphone. ・I'm sorry that she changed her plans. =She ()()() her plans. ・I was surprised that it rained. =I didn't expect ()()(). ・あなたはぜひ休息をとるべきです I insist on () taking a rest. ・あなたの助けのおかげで私は宿題を終わらすことができた His help () me to finish my homework. ・彼は電車を乗り間違えたのかもしれない He ()() taken the wrong train. ・She (to/to/not/ought/have/the salt/added) theb soup. ・What do(advise/do/me/to/you)? お願いします。

• 英語の分からない問題を教えてください。

次のA~Eと1~5で同じ意味なのはどれですか? A.It was a pleasure to meet you. B.I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your assistance. C.Do feel free to contact me for further information. D.With regards. E.I look forward to our meeting on Thursday 1.Looking forward to seeing you. 2.It was great to get together. 3.It was nice of you to help out. 4.All the best 5.It's OK to give me a call if you have questions.

• 高1 英語 仮定法の問題です!

高1 英語 仮定法の問題です! ( )内の語句を使って、日本語で書かれた内容を英語で表現してください! 1.彼がスピーチで何を言おうとしたのかはっきりしない。 It is not ( wanted to say, he, clear, what, in his speech) 2.あなたがそこで何をすべきかはそんなに重要なことではない。それをどのようにするかが大切だ。 It is not ( do, so important, what, there, should, you, ) It is important how you should do it. 3.傘を電車に置いてきたにちがいない。 I (left, my umbrella, the train, on, have, must) 4.きのう医者にいくべきだったね。 You (yesterday, should, gone, have, a doctor, to) 5.この話は前にあなたにしたかもしれない。 I (have, this story, you, before, told, may) 6.昨夜ピーターがあなたに電話をしたはずがない。 Peter (can't, called,last night, have, you) 以上の六もんです! よかったらお願いします(^^;;

• 次の英語、日本語にしてもらえませんでしょうか?

I have bought the camera. Would love to ask you kindly to pack at at utmost secure way. Do not know myself if a prism should be detached from the body or not. Please advise me on that and send it as if a child this is. You understand.

• 英語の質問お願い致します

I honestly just intended to do language exchange. But then I was attracted to you and thought you are such a great person, I couldn't stop myself. Which was selfish and dishonest. I'm sorry. I have never encountered a situation like this before and I was confused. You really are an amazing person and you deserve better. I'm really sorry, I never had this experience before. I should have told you earlier. I stopped sending you messages because I was ashamed and embarrassed about behaving badly 意味はわかるのですが、彼は今後どうしたいのでしょうか?関係をやめたいのですかね?

• help と causeの動詞の使い方

以下の文はどっちが正解なのでしょうか? [help] (1)I help him to do homework I help him do homework. [cause] (2)it caused me to have a pain. it caused me have a pain.

• この英語の歌詞を和訳して下さい。簡単だと思います!

英語の能力が足りずフワーッとしか分かりません。 完璧に正確でなくても構いませんので出来る限りで訳して頂きたいです。 As long as I'm with you I can't go wrong Oh baby what you do to me You're the one I've tryin' to see you, for such a long,long time Maybe I just have to face that I was out of line When it comes to lovin' you All the things that I would do I've been waiting for this day for far too long I never could imagine it so strong How I try to reach you, in every way I can Baby, but it's hard to find a way to show that I'm your man

• 「宿題をする」を英語で何と言う?

長い間、do my homework でよいと思っていたのですが、ふとそれではいけないのかも、と疑問になってきました。日本語では、「昨日宿題をしましたが、全部はできませんでした」という表現は普通に理解できるし、学校でも使います。これを英語でいうとどうなるのでしょう。 I did my homework yesterday, but I couldn't do it all.とでもいえばいいのでしょうか。「doしたけどdoできていない」というのは矛盾していませんか? さらに妙な会話になりそうな例なのですが: 「宿題はできていますか?」 Have you done your homework? 「いいえ、できていません。でも、やったのはやったんです」 No, I haven't (done it). I did it, though. いかが思われますか?

• 翻訳お願いします

I got it this time so no you do not have to pay more, it was the weight that did it, it weighed in at 1 pound 7 ounces and I should have thought about that when I told you the price at the beginning. Next time I will be more wise.

• 英語をチェックしてください。宜しくお願い致します。

英語をチェックしてください。宜しくお願い致します。 パーティーで知り合った人にランチに誘われたのですが、 5日と6日以外は大丈夫と伝えたいのと、職業を聞き忘れました。 Thank you for your e-mail. It was nice to meet you, too. Let's have lunch this week. I can't go on 5(wed), 6(thu) . Are you off this week? What do you do? I didn't to hear that. 宜しくお願い致します。