英文法の間違いと改善点 一日の行動を英語で表現

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 昨日の一日はいつもと変わらなかった。6時に起きてすぐに朝食を済ませ、すぐに学校へ向かった。学校までの電車の時間は1時間以上かかる。学校に着いてからジュースを買って飲んだ後、昼食後は友達とサッカーをして遊んだ。4時間授業を受けた後、電車に乗って家に帰った。明日テストがあるので早めに夕食を摂り、2時間英語の勉強をした後、寝ました。
  • 昨日はいつもどおりの一日でした。朝6時に起きて、すぐに朝食を済ませて学校へ向かいました。学校までの電車の時間は1時間以上かかります。学校に着いてからジュースを買って飲んだ後、昼食後は友達とサッカーをして遊びました。授業が終わってからは電車に乗って家に帰りました。明日はテストがあるので、早い時間に夕食を取りました。その後、2時間英語の勉強をしてから寝ました。
  • 昨日は普通の一日でした。朝6時に起きて、すぐに朝食を済ませてすぐに学校に向かいました。学校までの電車の時間は1時間以上かかります。学校に着いてからはジュースを買って飲みました。昼食後は友達とサッカーをして遊びました。4時間の授業の後、電車に乗って家に帰りました。明日はテストがあるので、早めに夕食を取りました。2時間英語の勉強をした後、寝ました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

簡単な英語の文法の手直しをお願いします。

英語の課題で、一日の行動を英語で書けという宿題が出ました。 日本語訳と併せて掲載しますので、英文法の間違った使い方や他にうまい表現があった場合指摘してくださるとありがたいです。よろしくお願いします。 Yesterday was a day as usual. I got up 6 o'clock. Then I quickly finished breakfast,went to school immediately. I need to take the train to go to school an hour and more. I arrived to school, bought a juice and drank.After eating lunch I was playing soccer with friends.4hours after taking the class, take the train and went home. I take a dinner in the early hours because I have a test tomorrow. I went to bed after having studied English for two hours. 昨日はいつもと変わらない日でした。私は6時に起床しました。すぐに朝食を済ませ、すぐに学校へと向かいました。私は電車で一時間以上かけて学校へ向かう必要があります。私は学校に着いてジュースを買って飲みました。(←ここはできればジュースを買って飲んだ後、授業へ向かいましたにしたいです。) 昼食を食べた後、友達とサッカーをして遊びました。4時間授業を受けた後、電車に乗って家に帰りました。私は明日テストがあるので、早い時間に夕食をとりました。2時間英語を勉強したあと、寝ました。 以上です。どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

文頭の数字はスペルアウトします。(文頭でなくても 4hours のように数字と単語はくっつけません) "4 hours after taking the class, take the train and went home." では、「一つ」の授業が終わってから4時間後に電車に乗ることになります。 また、この「4時間」は240分間のことでよいでしょうか? おそらく午後に(午後1時から5時まで)複数の授業 (classes) を受けたものと解釈します。(4時間は一つの授業としては長すぎるので) 昨日のことを話しているので、テストがあるのは今日ですか? Yesterday was just like any other day. I got up at six o'clock, finished my breakfast in a hurry, and went off to school. It takes more than an hour for me to get to school by train. When I got there, I bought myself a box of juice and drank it before going to a class. After lunch I played soccer with my friends, took four more hours of classes, and then went home on a train. Because I have a test today, I had my dinner early last night, and I went to bed after studying English for two hours.

tcnksukima
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございます。 仰る通り、テストがあるのは今日のことです。

その他の回答 (1)

• davidbatt
  • ベストアンサー率46% (54/117)
回答No.1

気になったところだけ回答させて頂くます。 >I got up 6 o'clock. I got up at 6 o'clock >I need to take the train to go to school an hour and more. It takes me more than one hour to go to school by train. >I arrived to school, bought a juice and drank. I arrived at school, bought juice and drank it. >I was playing soccer I played soccer >take the train and went home take a train to go home あまり自信はないですが参考になれば幸いです!!

関連するQ&A

• 文法的にわかりません

A few nights ago I went out for a night on the town with a close friend, her sister, and her sister’s boyfriend. By the end of the night, after several drinks too many (not an excuse, and I know you don’t approve), the boyfriend and I found ourselves alone. He came on to me, and even though I know it was wrong, I ended up making out with him. Later that night, he came to my room, I’m guessing to take things a bit further, but I immediately sent him away. I’m guessing to take things a bit furtherは挿入されているかのように使われていますが、どのような役割でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語 文法と作文

A railway carriage is the ideal place in (    ) to think. (1) that (2) there (3) where (4) which 空欄の直前に in があるし、形からして関係代名詞だから which だと思うのですが、いまいちよくわかりません。 「電車は考えるのに理想的な場所だ」という意味ですか? 自分で英作文しなさいという問題だったら A railway carriage is the ideal place to think. と、特に何も考えずにリズムだけでしてしまいそうです・・・。 英作文 「彼は性格が父親に似ている。」 模範解答は He resembles his father in character. ですが He is similar to his father in character. としました。 間違っているでしょうか? 「家についてはじめて私は学校にかさを忘れてきたことに気づいた」 模範解答は It was not until I got home that I realized I had left my umbrella at school ですが It was not until I went home that I found my umbrella left at school. としました。 間違っているでしょうか? 「子供のころに読んだ古びた本を本棚から抜き出してページをめくってみると、思い出がよみがえるが、電子書籍にそんな力があるとは思えない。」 模範解答は When I take from a bookshelf an old book that I read in my childhood, and turn the pages, my memories come flooding back.But I don't believe e-book have the same power. ですが When I take a old book which I read when I was a child from a shelf and read, I remember my memories, but I don't think e-books have such a ability. としました。 前回の質問にもありましたが、副詞節や前置詞句が離れすぎていてつながりがわからなくなっていたりすると思います。 模範解答では take from a bookshelf と、前置詞句がくっついていますが、自分の英作文ではかなり遠くにあり、つながりがわかりにくい気がします。 また、and read っていうのも位置的にどうなのかと思いました。 また、最後の「力」ですが、自分で英作文では ability としましたが、なんか ability というと、人間に関係するイメージがあるので違うかなと思いました。 どうなんでしょうか?

• 旅プレゼン(英語)

旅のプレゼンをするのに、いい英訳教えて下さい。 添削おねがいします。 I talk about my summer vacation. I departure August 7 from Kansai airport to San Francisco. I used UA airline 15:25. I Transferred from San Francisco to LA. I arrived at 9:15 at San Francisco. But the passport control was very crowded. I spend during one hour.] And I pick up my baggage and I left it again. And then I cheak in again. I had only 15-minute.but I don’t know gate No. I went to watch Monitor.I run to gate. I got it. I was relieved. However, the airplane was a trouble. I heard information broadcasting was waiting 3 hours . Maybe. Some passenger got off. I waited a hour after that, I left. I arrived at LA. But I didn’t know where I picked up my baggage. I was looking for it a few times. After that I got it . I took to call door to door shuttle bus. I went to Santa Monica. I stayed for a week. I went to watch Santa maniac pier. On the way , There was information center. I got some map. There were a lot of information center. And I went to best big street in Santa monica”3th St Promenade”

• 英語の文法、合ってるか教えてください。

中3女子です。 学校で前にやった「実力テスト」を 解き直していました 英語の問題で答えた文の文法があってるか どうかわかりません。 英語の問題 次の絵はジャック(Jack)と昭夫(Akio)が会話をしている様子を 表しています。 この場面で、ジャックの言葉に対して昭夫はなんと答えるか、 あなたの考えを英語で書きなさい。 ただし、語の数は20字程度(。!符号は数に含まない)とすること。 Jack:Hi,Akio. what did you do last sunday? 答えた文→I went to the park with my father. I played soccer there, and I studied English hard. I was very tired. 見づらかったらすみません。 回答のご協力お願いします。

• 英語でどういう言い方すればいいですか?

英語で、「ライブラリーで4時まで勉強していて、それから帰るつもりだったが、帰りに歩いている途中で友達に会ってしまい、無理やり誘われて、映画に行くはめになった。それでもすぐに帰りたかったから、映画の途中で帰ってきた」と口語で(フレンドリーな感じで)いいたいんです。 i was studying till four at the library, and i was going home after that, but i saw my friend on my way to home, and i had to go to the movie. but i still didn't want to watch the movie, i went home during the movie. これでいいのでしょうか? どこを正せばよいでしょうか?教えてください。

• 文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

My ex-wife and I are fighting because she went back to school shopping with our 12 year-old daughter and bought her booty shorts. went back to school shoppingの文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

• 「何時間かかりますか。」を英訳すると?

「学校まで何時間かかりますか。」 をテキスト翻訳したら、 「How many hours does it take it to a school?」 と英訳されました。 takeのあとのit の意味が分からないのと、 to a schoolのaは必要なのかという疑問です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の翻訳

自分で調べてみたのですがわかりません The Tokaido Shinkansen carries 150 million people a year, making it the busiest high-speed train line in the world. The nearly seven-hour train trip between Tokyo and Osaka became just four hours after the line opened in 1964. Today, the travel time is even shorter. It takes only two and a half hours on the Nozomi, the fastest train service on the Tokaido shinkansen. Traveling between Tokyo and Osaka takes longer by Shinkansen than it does by air. However, the Tokaido line is more convenient because of the stations' excellent downtown locations. The Shinkansen is also one of the safest ways to travel. 翻訳おねがいできませんか?

• 英語での表現を教えてください

駅はここから1時間くらいの場所です。という表現で It takes about a hour to go to the station from here. と、さらに ここから1時間くらいの場所にある駅に私は向かったを英語に場合は I went to the station a hour outside of here. ではダメでしょうか?

• 英語が合っているか見てください。

Narrative の文書です 間違っていたら、訂正お願いいたします。 On Fridays, I get up at 9:00 am. My mother leaves for work at 8:00 and my brother goes to school early in the morning so I get up by myself. I only have third class on Friday so I don’t have to get up early but I get up two hours before I have to leave. As soon as get up, I go downstairs and get dressed, prepare breakfast myself and eat in front of the TV, checking my email on my smart phone. After breakfast I wash my face, brush my teeth, make up my face and tie up my hair. The third-period class is an English class and we always have a test at the beginning so when I am ready to go to college, I study for the test for an hour and I leave the house at 10:45 am . I walk to the station 15 minutes and get on the train 11:05am.When I arrive at Nagoya station at 12:03 pm, I change train and get on Higashiyama line subway to go to college. It takes 20 minutes to arrive at Hoshigaoka station from Nagoya station. I have to walk about 15 minutes to college after get off the subway. When I arrive at class, I eat chocolate for between meals. After between meals, I study for the test for about 45 minutes and sometimes I talking with my college friend who takes the same English class until 1:30 pm. I always meet my friend at college’s one floor near the elevator after finish the class at3:00 pm to go to part time job with my college friend by subway. We work at Nagoya station’s underground McDonald near silver clock . We get off the subway, buy eat between meals at Ministop near our office and talking with her over eating it at office. Change clothes and go our shop. I work as register or making drink or preparing food. After finish job, we change clothes and eat dinner at MacDonald’s because we work at there , we can buy 30 percent discount the day. I talk about school or friends or who we interested in over eating dinner with my friend about 30 minutes. After finish eating dinner We walk to Nagoya station for 15 minutes and say good-bye then. I take train and sleep on the train, my mother picks me up when I arrive at my local station about 11:15 pm. I wash my hands and take a bath as soon as I arrive at my house. After take a bath I brash my teeth and blow my hair. I up stairs to go to bed and say good night to my mother. Before fall asleep I always check my cell phone whether I get email from my friend or not. After that I prepare clothes for tomorrow’s part time job and set alarm for 8:30am. I see twitter and tweet or just check my friend’s tweet. I fall asleep after check my shift and what time I have to get up.