• 締切済み

英語をお願いします

Remember (  ) some orange juice on your way home. (1)for getting (2)get (3)getting to (4)to get 訳もお願いします 帰宅途中にいくらかのオレンジジュースを(   )

noname#147111
noname#147111
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 0733dada
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/1)
回答No.3

正解は4です。 直訳すると、 帰宅の途中、いくらかオレンジジュースを買うのを忘れないでください。 となりますが、someは無理に訳す必要はないと思います。 なので、 帰り道にオレンジジュースを買ってくることを忘れないでください。 となります。 でも良いと思います。

• cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.2

[訂正] 日本語が変でした。すみません。 Remember (to get) some orange juice on your way home. 帰宅途中にいくらかのオレンジジュースを(買ってくるよう覚えておいて)。

• cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

Remember (to get) some orange juice on your way home. 帰宅途中にいくらかのオレンジジュースを(買ってくることを覚えておいて)。 [注] 具体的には買う(purchase)とはなっておらず、そのまんまだと(ゲットすることを覚えておいて)となりますが、恐らくこういう事だと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の意味を教えてください。

次のB. "It's a daunting task to get your shit together"はどう訳したらいいでしょうか? A: The way we think you get peace is by resolving all your external problems, but there's unlimited external problems. So the only way to actually get peace is on the inside by giving up this idea of problems, B: It’s a daunting task to get your shit together.

• Choose some thing

下記の直訳を文を区切って教えていただけますか? Choose some things for your brothers and sisters to remember you by.

• I'm on my way to the office

I'm on my way to the office please stop by to see me on the way home この2つの英文、my wayは分かるのですがthe wayはyour wayとなるべきではないでしょうか? なぜthe wayなのでしょうか?

• 英語について

いつもおせわになっています。 いくつか疑問に思ったので教えてください。 ( )に適切なもの選べ。 (1)The station was full ( ) people beceuse the trasins were late. by. for.of.on で私はbyにしたのですが、どうして答えはofなのでしょうか。 (2)Yesterday,I went shopping for my mother's birthday present but I forgot ( )my purse. taken.took.take.to take で私はtookにしたのですがどうして 答えはto takeなのですか (3)Mr Kent showed us a storybook ( ) in easy English. wrote.written.write.writing で私はwritingにしたのですがどうして答えはwrittenなのですか。 (4) It's Tom's birthday next Santurday. Let's ( ) him a present. get. gets. to get .getting 私はgettingにしたんですがどうして答えはgetなのですか。 宜しくお願いいたします

• 英語 の質問です。

You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light uooh! You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light In the f lame of fire This is all for you you got me ある歌の歌詞ですが、日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? 自分で訳すと何だかしっくりこなかったもので…m(__)m

• 英語が得意な方お願いします!

こんばんは! 英語が苦手で今回も行き詰まっています。 教えていただけたら幸いです。 1~8は選択肢を選び、訳を答える問題です。 1  Brush your teeth after(      ). [eating/to eat/eat/being eaten] 2  He went to Mexico(     )Spanish. [to study/to studyig/study/studied] 3  (     )told the news about the accidence quietly left the theater. [Having been/Been/Having/Be] 4  I'm sure of your son(     )well soon. [get/gets/getting/will get] 5  The school was (     )close for financial reasons. [due/to/about/for] 6  (     )with mine,your business plan sounds much better. [Companing/To compare/Compared/On comparing] 7  I'm not used (     )up early. [get/getting/to get/to getting] 8  The lady(     )on the slope is Miss johnson. [ski/to ski/skiing/skied] 並び替えて、適切な英文をつくりなさい。 9  散歩に行きませんか。 [a walk/you/what/going/do/for/ray] 10 このソフトウェアの使い方を教えてもらえませんか? Could you[this/use/how/software/me/to/show] 11 その墓は盗掘された跡がなかった。 [the/tomb/showed/robbed/been/of/traces/having] 12 その仕事を仕上げるのに、ジョンは当てにならないとマネージャーは思った。 [the/manager/didn't/complete/enough/John/reliable/think/to/was] 13 外出時にドアの鍵をし忘れたのは不注意でしたね。 [the door/of/unlocked/you/careless/was/leave/it/to]when you went out.] 14 悪い癖はいったん身につくと直りにくい。 [are/bad/get/habits/hard/rid/to]of once acquird. 15 家に帰ると、母親がテーブルにうつ伏せになって眠っていた。 Coming back home,[head/I/with/her/sleeping/on/found/my mother]the table. 16 花子は、太郎が約束を破ることに腹をたてている。 Hanako[Taro/is/about/breaking/promise/his/angry] 至急ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

英文を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 I also have some that I found that I would like to get your opinion on. I'll send them to you when I check yours out.

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けますか?

Yes i really enjoy your email ..please question me any time is that i am busy some time i get so mush calls all day about web site work or graphic design work ... and i travel all over Orlando to go to some business to make some ads or some website... and some time i work on my prototype site Call end went i have time to check my email i i try to think of a question .but my mine is thinking of something from work ..and that is way i am busy ... こちらの文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

海外通販しました。 Thought you'd want to know - we just got word of a slight delay with your shipment. We hate waiting for new gear too, but it's always better to know what's up than be in the dark. So here’s the deal: your package is on its way with a modified delivery date. The report from UPS says that UPS needs your help to speedily ensure your delivery.. To get the full details on your shipment's progress, call UPS at 800-742-5877. We appreciate your patience, and can’t wait to get that brown box full of gear into your hands. When you touch base with UPS, have your tracking number and order number handy to make your call quick and effective. We already did the legwork - check it out: と、メールが来ました。 翻訳サイトを通しても理解不能です。どなたか訳して頂けると幸いです。

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

英語の和訳をお願いしたいです。 All I can be Have what we need What you've got to do is to give it your best shot Forget yesterday Now is everything Ignore cold eyes,yell at the top of your lungs So that the world hears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want If you are tired then why don't you rest There is no need to keep on running Burn your soul into these notes and verses Then this song will surely reach their ears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want You've made no mistake Call your own shots on right and wrong Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want よろしくお願いします。