• ベストアンサー

英訳お願いします。

まぁ、多分もしかしたらあなたも同じ気持ちかなと思うけど。 Well, I do think that maybe you feel the same way. これであっていますか?? 自分が言ったことに対して、あなたも私と同じ気持ちかもしれないね。ってことなんですが... 間違いがあれば正してもらえると助かります。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

"perhaps" と "I imagine/guess" を使うと良いと思います。 "same way" は "same" だけの方が良いと思います。 [案1] "Well, perhaps you feel the same I imagine." [案2] "Well, may be you feel the same I guess." 又は "Well, I guess may be you feel the same."

jef8355
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けないですか?

awww dont think that you have a clumsy English ... i never think that way about you English ... i know that you are doing well on it ... and you never will annoy me wit it . i be so sad if you stop sending me! e-mails .because you think that is annoy me .. went i see, a email from you it make me feel special and happy . it doesnt matter if you wrote it wrong...... please dont never feel that way .... i will do my best to write back to you in japanese so you dont fill bad about you english ... you are doing well .. you are special for me ! この文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 私の英訳、適切でしょうか?

(1)誰も彼らの考え方を変えることはできない。 (2)でもあなたの印象を良くしていくことはできると思う。 (3)それはきっと俺がすべきことだと思う。 これを私は (1)Nobady can change there way of thinking. (2)But I think it can make better that your impression. (3)I should do it for you that make better impression. と英語にしましたが、適切に訳せているか不安です。 ご意見をお聞かせ願えればと思います。 よろしくお願いします。

• “What do you think about(of)~”で、「~を

“What do you think about(of)~”で、「~をどう思いますか?」という意味ですが、 “How do you think about(of)~”は、間違いなのに、  “What do you feel about~”,“How do you feel about~” と、なぜ“feel”の場合は、“how”が使えるのかが分かりません。なぜ、そうなるのかを教えて下さい。

• 英訳をお願いします。

下記の文章の英訳を教えてください。 I feel better that you have understood what I have told you. and, I hope that you wouldn't have any other misunderstanding 私があなたに言ったことを、あなたが理解していると感じている。 そして、あなたが誤解していないことを望む。 という訳で間違いないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• この英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとなくは分かるのですが、知らない単語があり的確に訳せません...。 お力添えお願いします。 don't think that way .... i understand your situation . i know how it feet to be in that type of situation . here is something to make you feel better . don't worry i still think that you are a wonderful person and thank you! for be in honest .... i respect you ... now think about this " ( That me think that you are the best person in the world and is happy for the way you are! ) " and only think about it all day so you feel better

• 英訳なんですが

彼から貰ったメールなんですが、私の解釈があいまいすぎてなんと返事を出していいか分りません。 彼は私に対して、一体ナンなの???どういうつもり!もういいや!と怒っているような感じがするんですが、この文章だと正しい訳はどのようになるんでしょうか?このようになんとなくでしか理解ができません、分る方いらっしゃいましたらどうか教えて下さいお願いします。 You must don't email a lot huh! It's been about a week and I think that you are very busy! When I come back, I want to see you but you really seem like you never had a boyfriend so you never keep in contact with people. Well, take it easy ○○(私の名前)! I wonder every day, how you are doing but you don't reply to anything I write. Am I an ugly guy or something? What's the deal here? I know that I shouldn't worry as much because maybe I shouldn't care at all! Maybe I should chill by myself.......

• 英訳をみていただけませんか?

どなたか訳をみていただけませんか? 下のふたつの英訳文、どちらか気がついた方だけでもかまいませんので 間違いがあれば指摘してください。改訳も大歓迎です、どうかお願いいたします! 「余分に働いた分も給料としてもらえるのかどうかはわかりません。 (もらえるのかどうか)社長にきいてみないとな。」 ↓ I don't know if I get paid more for the extra work. Maybe I should ask my boss. 「私が描いた絵を数枚このメールに添付しました。 どれがいちばん出来がいいとあなたは思いますか?」 ↓ I've attached some pictures I made. Which do you think is the best?

• 歌詞の英訳をお願いします。

The temptationsの昔の歌の一部ですが英訳お願いします。 You've got a smile so bright, you know you could have been a candle I'm holding you so tight, you know you could have been a handle The way you swept me off my feet, you know you could have been a broom. The way you smell so sweet, you know you could have been some perfume. Well, you could have been anything that you wanted to And I can tell, the way you do the things you do. ちなみにこれはholding youってやっぱり男から女性への歌ですよね?

• 関係詞の問題について

【問題】 A: What do you think of the students' recent progress? B: I can ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) that things are going quite well . で、6つの単語が与えられていて並べ替えるという問題です。 そして、()内に答えを当てはめると、 I can tell by the way they look that things are going quite well. と解答に書いてあります。 the way の後には in whichが省略されているのですが、 なぜin which なのでしょうか? また、このinは look inのinでしょうか? ご回答のほど宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

i am sorry if i make you think that way . but i will still get my japanese better .remember i am still new on and i want to know no mather what but is ok ,if you feel that way about me well i let you go .. is late for me and i dont want to make you Mad ... but sorry if i make you mad ..bye チャットで知人から送られてきたのですが、いまいち意味が分かりません。。。 どなたか和訳をお願いできませんか?