• 締切済み

英文の添削をお願いします。

来日する海外のアーティストへのファンレターです。 自力で訳してみたのですが、自信がありません。 英語の得意な方に添削、アドバイス等頂けましたら幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。 ○○さんへ 昨夏の(コンサート名)では素晴らしいパフォーマンスをありがとう! Aは力強くエネルギッシュに、Bはドラマチックでまるで○○劇場のように感じました! そして東京でのCはすべての観客が一体となり楽しみましたね! とても興奮しました!! 何よりもあなたの日本のファンに対する思いやりに強く心動かされました。 この夏もこのコンサートが開催されとても嬉しいです。 これからも健康で素晴らしいパフォーマンスを披露してくださいますように。 そしてあなたの人生が笑顔と輝きに満ちたものでありますように。 感謝を込めて。 Dear ○○ Thank you for great performance at (コンサート名) last summer ! I felt "A" was forceful and energetic, "B" was dramatic, just like ○○’s theater! And all the audiences united to enjoy "C" at Tokyo! It was so excited !! Above all, I was deeply moved by your thoughtful heart for Japanese fans. I'm verry happy to hold this concert this summer too. I really would like you to stay healthy and make a lot of great performance from now on. And I wish your life with a big smile and brightness. Many thanks.

• t42
  • お礼率100% (13/13)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• inopy7426
  • ベストアンサー率57% (143/247)
回答No.2

訂正箇所だけ示します。 ・B was dramatic just like I was at the 〇 theater. ・It was so exciting. ・I was deeply moved by your great consideration for Japanese fans. ・I am very happy to find out that your concerts are going to be held this summer again. ・I would really like you to stay fit and give us your great performance from now on. ・I wish you a happy life with big smiles and full of hope.

t42
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなってすみません。 今後ファンレターを書く時の参考にしたいです。 ありがとうございました。

• cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

そのままでも十分いけてると思いますが、「敢えて」ということで見させていただきました。 Dear ○○ Thank you for [the] great performance at (コンサート名)last summer ! I felt "A" was forceful and energetic, and "B" was dramatic, just like ○○’s theater! And all the audiences [were] united to enjoy "C" at Tokyo! It was so excited !! Above all, I was deeply moved by your thoughtful heart for Japanese fans. → Above all, I was deeply moved by your thoughtfulness toward the Japanese fans. I'm verry happy to hold this concert this summer too. → I'm very happy to learn that you will be returning to Japan this summer to hold concerts again. I really would like you to stay healthy and make a lot of great performance from now on. → I sincerely wish that you stay healthy and continue to present a lot of great performances for many years to come. And I wish your life with a big smile and brightness. Many thanks.

t42
質問者

お礼

ご回答、ありがとうございました。 丁寧にアドバイス頂き大変助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 【至急お願いします】英文の添削

ダンサーの動きについての文章です。相手の方に感想を送りたいのですが、自分で考えた英文で伝わるのか不安です。誤った文法、不自然な箇所等、ご指摘いただきけると助かります。よろしくお願いします。 このプログラムは公演を重ねるごとに進化しているように感じます。 私は見るたびに惹かれていきます、息をこらして見入ってしまいます。 私はあなたがパフォーマンスの途中でふと動きを止め、天を仰ぎそして再びきびきびと動き出す所が好きです。 動きにメリハリをついているのでより一層パフォーマンスが生き生きとした表現に感じられました。 Every time you perform this program, I think this program is evolving. And when I saw it, I was strongly attracted to it. I gazed at your motion with bated breath. I like the gesture by look up at the sky suddenly you stop moving in the middle of performance, and back starts moving briskly again. I believe that your performance is more vivid expression because your motion have a modulation.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

英文の添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 I was not able to perform together to be injured, but I am so proud to be a part of a member this year. This is great experience for the future. I’ve been able to spend wonderful times because I met you guys. Thank you so much for all your help. I will never forget you and I hope we will meet again someday. 一緒に舞台に出る(パフォーマンスに出る)ことはできませんでしたが、今年のメンバーの一員であることを誇りに思います。 この経験は将来のためになります。 あなた達に会えたおかげで素晴らしいときを過ごすことができました。 支えてくれたことに感謝します。 あなた達のことは決して忘れないし、またいつか会えることを祈っています。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

こんにちは。 仕事でお世話になった人にカードを渡したく、その英文の添削をお願いします。 手紙をありがとう。とても嬉しかったよ。あなたたちと一緒に働きとても楽しかった!素敵な時間を過ごすことができました。ありがとう。 私はこの思い出を、一生、忘れないでしょう。 アメリカの沢山の情報をありがとう。旅行、楽しんでくるね。 カフェに行って、おいしいケーキを食べてくるよ。 あなたが作るパンとお菓子は、世界で一番おいしい! あなたの笑顔と優しい声が好きです。 あなたと再び会うことができる日まで、元気でお過ごしください。 Thank you for the letter. I was very glad ! I was very happy for me to work with you. I had great time. Thank you. I will not forget this memories all my life. Thank you for a lot of information on France. I will enjoy trip to America. And, I will go to the cafe, and eat a delicious cake. You make blead and sweet that the most delicious in the world. I like your pretty smile and voice. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 On October Second ‘10 I had a holiday and went to car dealer. First, I went to Toyota to see Estima. As soon as I went there, I did test-drive one. It was comfortable, but it wasn’t more comfortable Alfard and Velfire. When all of salesman find I decided to buy a car, they surve me with the greatest survice. After Toyota, I went to Honda. But there was not a car I wanted. When I was about to leave the shop, the salesman tried to prevent me from leaving there by this way and that. When I was feeling an awkward situation, my mobile phone rang at a good timing. It called from Toyota and told me to leave my bag. I left there at once and came back Toyota to receive it. As soon as I arrived at there, the salesman brought my bag to me. I felt I was lucky, as I left the shop. If I left it another place, it wouldn’t come back me.

• 【至急】英文の添削をお願いします。

海外のアーティストさんに出す手紙を書いていますが、英語が苦手なため困っています。相手も英語のネイティブの方ではないためシンプルなわかりやすい文章にしたいのですが、力不足で四苦八苦しています。お力をお借りできましたら本当に助かります。よろしくお願いします。 コンサートであなたの素晴らしいパフォーマンスを見ると「一期一会」ということわざを思い出します。 I remembered the proverbs "iti go iti e", each time I watch your marvelous performance at concert. この言葉は「一生に一度の出会い」という意味です。 This word is "Once in a Lifetime Opportunity" means. 元々は日本の茶道において「茶会は毎回一生に一度。主人も客も誠心誠意行うべき。」と説かれた言葉です。 In Japanese Tea Cult, this words was originally preached , "this tea ceremony is once in a lifetime every time. Both host and guest wholeheartedly thing to do." あなたのパフォーマンスも毎回手抜きをせず心を込めているから多くの観客の心を揺さぶるのだと思います。 I think your performance moved many audience deeply, because you wholeheartedly perform and spare no trouble every time. そしてその時間は二度とは経験できないもの、儚いけれどとても貴重なものだと思います。 And that time will never experience that can not be, I think it is very precious but fragile. 最後に、とても多忙にもかかわらずこのイベントを承諾してくれて本当に感謝します。 Finally, I really appreciate what you are very busy, nevertheless you consent to this event. 私たちファンだけでなくあなた自身にとっても今日のイベントが素晴らしい思い出となるように願っています。 I wish not only fans but also you will make some great memories of this event.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

My summer vacation was fantastic! I went back to my parents’ home for this vacation and spent most of time with my friends and my boyfriend. I almost always sat up late into the night or all night talking with my friends, drinking and going for a drive. This was the idlest vacation I have ever had!! But I really enjoyed it. 私の夏休みはすばらしかった。私はこの休みに実家に帰り、だいたいは友達と恋人と一緒に過ごしました。私はだいたい夜遅くか朝まで友達と話をしたり、飲んだり、ドライブにいきました。今までで一番怠けた休みでした。しかし、私はそれを本当に楽しみました。 *不自然な表現があったら、教えていただきたいです。 *This was the idlest vacation I have ever had.は、「私は夏休みをとっても自由気ままに過ごした」ということを言いたいのですが、うまく表現できません。 お願いします。

• 外国の方と文通をしているのですが,英文を作ったので添削お願いします(*

外国の方と文通をしているのですが,英文を作ったので添削お願いします(*_*) Thank you for beautiful pictures!! Sri Lanka has beautiful nature,hasn't they? I'd like to go your country. And I'd like to ride a elephant! 写真に映っている三人のうちどれがあなたですか? (写真をもらったのですが,上記の文を英語にするとどうなりますか?) I learn to tune a piano at school. I'd like to be a piano tuner. Do you know a piano tuner? They make sounds of piano and repair pianos. And I'd like to be a teacher of piano too. 今夢に向かって日々頑張っているところです。 (↑これを英語にするとどうなりますか?) How dream do you have? I also have exams at school in February. The subject was make sounds a piano, play the piano at front of teacher and a music history. I wish we'll have good lucks! We have a coming-of-age ceremony(celebrate for 20 years old)in January in Japan. And I wear a kimono this year. Kimono is special,so 日本人でもめったに着る機会がないんですよ。 (↑これの英訳お願いします(*_*)) So I felt new. (↑「新鮮な気持ちになりました。」はこれで良いんですか??) How traditional dress do your country have? お願いします!!

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

I can't speak English well enough,and I was here time is shorter than the other guys. But I was able to spend a wonderful time. Thank you for all your kindness. Miss you guys already. 私は英語を充分に話せず、またほかのみんなよりもここで過ごした時間は短いです。 でも素晴らしい時間を過ごすことができました。 皆さん、いろいろとありがとうございます。 すでに皆さんに会いたいです。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

自分なりに頑張って訳してみたのですが、いまいち自信がありません。 特に文法に自信がないので間違いをご指摘くださると助かります。 申し訳ありませんが機械翻訳はご遠慮下さい。 よろしくお願いします。 私はこのパーティーのあなたの言動からとても誠実な人柄を感じました。 正直で気取りがない人だと知り、より一層あなたに好感を持ちました。 あなたからの素敵なプレゼントも嬉しかったのですが、 あなたと過ごした時間は何にもまして私の宝ものです。 I felt very sincere personality from your conduct and speech of this party. I was favorably impressed you all the more because understand that you are a person honest and without affectation. I was glad to wonderful present from you, but the time that I spent with you is my treasure above all.

• 英文が合っているか教えてください

お友達にメールしたいのですが、英文に自信がありません。 どなたか宜しければ、文章が合っているかご教授いただけませんか? そうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 Hi Kitty, how are you these days? キティさん、最近は如何おすごしですか? How was your summer vacation in malta? malta島での夏休みは如何でしたか? Did you spend a great time there? そこでは素敵な時を過ごせましたか? 私は先月オーストラリアに一週間、今月は実家で一週間過ごしました。 それはとても楽しい夏休みでした。 Last month, I went to Australia for a week. And this month, I spend a time in my hometown. It was an enjoyable summer vacation for me. Finally, next month, I 'll start preparing for my wedding. そしてついに来月から結婚式の準備が始まります。 I'd like to send my email to you again, and I'm also looking forward to getting your email again!! またメールしたいと思います。あなたからの知らせも楽しみにしていますね。