英語の添削をお願い!センセーショナルなタイトルを生成し、要約文とハッシュタグも作成してください!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 先週、私の自転車が盗まれました。
  • 私がニュースをみさ子に伝えた時、彼女は驚いたようでした。
  • ノブユキはまだインフルエンザを克服していません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

至急!英文の添削をお願いします!

1)Unfortunately (my bicycle was stolen) last week. 2)When I told Misako the news,she seemed (to surprise). 3)Nobuyuki (not/over/the flu/get/has) yet. ※動詞変形 →has not gotten over the flu 4)The (the child/left/by/window/open/was). →window was left open by the child 5)The president (looked/by/up/the people/to/was). →was looked up to by the people 1、2は()内の穴埋め、3以降は()内の並べかえです。 英訳や解説を加えてくださると助かります。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• lx_am
  • お礼率30% (32/104)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • wyeatearp
  • ベストアンサー率43% (110/254)
回答No.1

問題がある場所は大文字で書き換えてあります: 1)Unfortunately (my bicycle was stolen) last week. 正解 2)When I told Misako the news,she seemed (SURPRISED) 3)Nobuyuki (not/over/the flu/get/has) yet. ※動詞変形 →has not gotten over the flu 彼は風邪を乗り切っていない → 彼はまだ風邪に罹っている。 4)The (the child/left/by/window/open/was). →window was left open by the child 窓は子供が開けたままにした。 5)The president (looked/by/up/the people/to/was). →was looked up to by the people 大統領(総長、総裁、学長、社長(アメリカ)など)は人々の尊敬の的だった。 ご参考まで。

関連するQ&A

• 添削をお願いします!

1)The boy has to be {looked after} by you. 2)There's been an accident.A man {is hurt}.He is bleeding badly. 3)The art of Van Gogh was not fully {appreciated} while he was alive. 4)It goes without saying that my mother is {satisfied with} the news. {}内の添削をお願いします。 解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を添削してください

The Vietnam War take many people lives and American has lost students lives who opposed the Vietnam War. (ベトナム戦争で多くのアメリカ兵を失い、それに反対する生徒も命を失った。) Many citizens strongly objected to the massacres of Vietnamese citizens by American soldiers. (アメリカ兵士によるベトナム市民の大虐殺に多くの市民が反対した。) People who thinking of the preciousness of life and wished for peace was killed by people who should not be inherently enemy. (命の尊さを思い平和を願う人が、本来的ではないはずの敵に殺されてしまった。) We have to think more about what is brought by the "war." (戦争によって何がもたらされるのか、もっと考えなければならない。) こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

It has traditionally been claimed that the telegram was sent over three routes: transmitted by radio and also sent over two trans-Atlantic telegraph cables operated by neutral governments (the United States and Sweden) for the use of their diplomatic services. But it has been established that only one method was used. The message was delivered to the United States Embassy in Berlin and then transmitted by diplomatic cable first to Copenhagen and then to London for onward transmission over transatlantic cable to Washington. The misinformation about the "three routes" was spread by William Reginald Hall, then the head of Room 40, to try to conceal from the United States the fact that Room 40 was intercepting its cable traffic. Direct telegraph transmission of the telegram was not possible because the British had cut the German international cables at the outbreak of war.

• 英文を添削してください

The lavender scareについての文です。 The lavender scare refers to a witch hunt and the mass firings of gay people in the 1950s from the United States government. It paralleled the anti-communist campaign known as McCarthyism and the Second Red Scare. Gay men and lesbians were said to be security risks and communist sympathizers, which led to the call to remove them from state employment. The Lavender Scare was fueled by postwar fears that the U.S. was in a state of moral decline, dominated by a new class of powerful government bureaucrats, and threatened by communism. ⇨The lavender scare refers to a witch hunt and the gay people. It paralleled the anti-communist campaign known as McCarthyism and the Second Red Scare. Gay men and lesbians were said to be security risks and communist sympathizers, which led to the call to remove them from state employment. The Lavender Scare was fueled by postwar fears that the U.S. was threatened by communism. 上の文をまとめたのですが、長かったので⇨以降、またまとめ直しました。 ⇨以降の英文を添削して欲しいです。 もし、ここも省いてもいいよ、もっと簡単な表現があるよ、などあればそちらも教えて欲しいです。 さらに短くなれば、嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1.それはタイという国がオープンだからだと思う。 I think because Thailand is open. 2.つまり、日本がいかに閉鎖的だということを表していると思う That means, it is emphasize not open to Japan. 3.竹ノ塚に住んでいるその彼女はタバコをやめられなかった The girl who lives in Takenozuka cuuldn't renounce smoking. 4.斉藤さんは部活を2003年に脱退した Saito was resigned his club in 2003.

• 英文を訳して下さい。

The 38th Division relieved the 7th Division, which had lost 3,824 casualties since 1 July. On the left, the 23rd Division of III Corps attacked as a flank support and took part of Horseshoe Trench, until forced out by a counter-attack at 10:00 a.m. At 6:00 p.m. another attack over the open, took Horseshoe Trench and Lincoln Redoubt; ground was gained to the east but contact with the 17th Division was not gained at Shelter Alley.

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 On October Second ‘10 I had a holiday and went to car dealer. First, I went to Toyota to see Estima. As soon as I went there, I did test-drive one. It was comfortable, but it wasn’t more comfortable Alfard and Velfire. When all of salesman find I decided to buy a car, they surve me with the greatest survice. After Toyota, I went to Honda. But there was not a car I wanted. When I was about to leave the shop, the salesman tried to prevent me from leaving there by this way and that. When I was feeling an awkward situation, my mobile phone rang at a good timing. It called from Toyota and told me to leave my bag. I left there at once and came back Toyota to receive it. As soon as I arrived at there, the salesman brought my bag to me. I felt I was lucky, as I left the shop. If I left it another place, it wouldn’t come back me.

• 至急! 英文の添削お願いします。

至急!英語の添削お願いします。 制服についてです According to the research, the students who put on School uniform had a positive thinking to school. 研究によると制服を着る生徒は学校に対して良いイメージを持っている Not only it but also School uniform has big influence. それだけでなく制服は大きな影響力がある It is said that the score grow up by wearing School uniform 制服を着ることで成績が上がるとも言われている I've ever known the smart school which doesn't have School uniform. 制服がない、頭のいい高校を聞いたことがない Students have a tendency to positive effect for wearing School uniform つまり生徒たちは制服によって良い影響を受ける

• 4つですが、英文の添削をお願いします。

日本訳に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いします。 ならべく元の単語を使用していただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 1.それはタイという国がオープンだからだと思う。 I think because Thailand is open. 2.つまり、日本がいかに閉鎖的だということを表していると思う also, it is emphasize not open to Japan. 3.竹ノ塚に住んでいるその彼女はタバコをやめられなかった The girl can't renounce the cigaret who is live in Takenoduka. 4.斉藤さんは部活を2003年に脱退した Mr.saito was resign his club in 2003.

• 英文の間違い訂正問題の添削をお願いします

間違い→訂正の順で、わからない箇所は?と書きました。 解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いしますm(__)m --------------------- 1)The circumstance of a situation which communication takes place is called the context. takes→took 2)Perhaps many Japanese people are not comfortable unless they do not know someone's social or material status. Perhaps→? 3)Steven looked back and saw Jerry grew smaller through the brown haze until he was a tiny speck in the distance. was→hadbeen 4)John was sentenced for six months of hard labor in a military prison. for→to 5)Rarely the gold miners have found such big gold nuggets at this gold mine. mine→? 6)There isn't enough time to go over the details, but this paper is enough good. enough good→? 7)The worker objected for doing the work because he wasn't paid in full. for→to