音楽の歴史とその記録方法

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 1人の目撃者、セント John は、良い音楽と有害な音楽を区別する際に、プラトンの後を追いました : 「みだらな歌を紹介する悪魔がすべてを倒すことがあってはならないので、喜びと利益を提供するために、神は聖歌を確立しました。」
  • これらの考えとギリシアの音楽理論の詳細な説明はBothiusの論文”De instiutione musica”(Musicの原理)を中世の音楽家にとって、主要な権威にしました。
  • 彼の時間までに、フランスから日本までのユーラシアの人々が音楽を書き留めるより良い方法を見つけていた。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳の添削をお願いしたいです。

自分でやってみたのですが、上手くまとまらなかったのと自信もないので、直していただけると嬉しいです。 (1)One witness, St John , followed Plato in distinguishing between good and harmful music: "Lest demons introducing lascivious songs should overthrow everything, God established the psalms, in order that they might provide both pleasure and profit." 1人の目撃者、セント John は、良い音楽と有害な音楽を区別する際に、プラトンの後を追いました : 「みだらな歌を紹介する悪魔がすべてを倒すことがあってはならないので、喜びと利益を提供するために、神は聖歌を確立しました。」 (2)These ideas, and a detailed account of Greek musical theory, made Bothius's treatise [De instiutione musica](Fundamentals of Music) the principal authority for medieval musicians. これらの考えとギリシアの音楽理論の詳細な説明はBothiusの論文”De instiutione musica”(Musicの原理)を中世の音楽家にとって、主要な権威にしました。 (3)By his time, across Eurasia from France to Japan, people were finding better ways to write music down. 彼の時間までに、フランスから日本までのユーラシアの人々が音楽を書き留めるより良い方法を見つけていた。 (4)Once more the region around Mesopotamia led the way: Christians there applied signs to Bible texts to show how they should be chanted. もう一度、メソポタミアの周りの地域は、先導しました: そこのキリスト教徒は、彼らがどのように唱えられなければならないかについて示すために、サインを聖書テキストに適用しました。 (5)These signs can no longer be interpreted, but in their time they spread westwards to Jews, Byzantines and the Latin church, and perhaps eastwards to Tibet. これらのサインはもはや解釈できませんが、彼らの時代には、おそらく東方にチベットに、彼らは西へユダヤ人、ビザンチウムの住民とラテンの教会まで広がった。(??) (6)Meanwhile, an entirely different system of notation - tablature, which provides instrumentalists with diagrammatic instructions - was developing in China and Japan. その間、記法が完全に異なったシステム(図の指示を器楽奏者に提供する)が中国と日本で展開していました。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> (1) One witness, St John, followed Plato in distinguishing between good and harmful music: "Lest demons introducing lascivious songs should overthrow everything, God established the psalms, in order that they might provide both pleasure and profit."  ダマスコの聖ヨハネは良い音楽と有害な音楽を区別したプラトンに倣って、「悪霊が淫らな歌を持ち込んで、すべてを台無しにしてしまうことのないように、喜びと信仰に寄与するものとして、神は聖歌を作られたのである」 という証言を残しています。  * ここにおける St. John は、「ダマスコのイオアン (676-749)」 (「ダマスコの聖ヨハネ」 「ダマスカスの聖ヨアンネス」 などとも) のことではないかと思われますので、「福音書」 の1つに名前を冠せられているヨハネや、その他幾人も 「ヨハネ」 がいるので、それらから区別するために出生地を頭に冠しておきました (資料は下記の参考URLに出した Wikipedia より)。 (2)These ideas, and a detailed account of Greek musical theory, made Bothius's treatise [De instiutione musica](Fundamentals of Music) the principal authority for medieval musicians.  このような考え方が、詳細なギリシャの音楽理論とも相俟って、ボエティウスの論文 (De instiutione musica 音楽理論) は中世の音楽家たちにとって第一級の権威を有するものとなりました。 (3)By his time, across Eurasia from France to Japan, people were finding better ways to write music down.  彼の生きた時代には、フランスから日本に及ぶ幅広いユーラシア大陸の各地で、音楽を紙に記録する方法が発明されていました。 (4)Once more the region around Mesopotamia led the way: Christians there applied signs to Bible texts to show how they should be chanted.  またしても、メソポタミア周辺の人々が先駆けとなりました。その地域に住むキリスト教徒が、聖書のテキストをどんなふうに朗誦するべきかということを示す記号を導入したのです。 (5)These signs can no longer be interpreted, but in their time they spread westwards to Jews, Byzantines and the Latin church, and perhaps eastwards to Tibet.  それらの記号の意味についてはもはや分らなくなっていますが、その手法はその時代に西に伝播して、ユダヤ人の住む地域やビザンチン帝国やローマカトリック教会に伝わり、ひょっとしたら東のチベットにまでも伝わった可能性があります。 (6)Meanwhile, an entirely different system of notation - tablature, which provides instrumentalists with diagrammatic instructions - was developing in China and Japan.  一方で、それとは全く異なる記譜法 (文字や数字で演奏方法を示すタブラチュアと呼ばれる方法) が、中国や日本では発展しつつありました。 * 質問者さまの訳をおおいに参考にさせていただきました。

参考URL:
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%80%E3%83%9E%E3%82%B9%E3%82%B3%E3%81%AE%E3%82%A4%E3%82%AA%E3%82%A2%E3%83%B3

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してほしいんですが、、

I still wonder how do you know how you should read those signs used to write a name in japanese. Are these chinese?

• 添削お願いします。

In the idea of the relationship between lyrics and music is Reichardt and Schubert were different. At that time which they were active to compose, Reichardt's music was widely known and it also enjoyed it. 「詩と音楽の関係につ いての考え方において,ライヒャルトとシューベルトは異なって いた。彼らが作曲活動していた時期においては,ライヒャルト の音楽は広く知られ,親しまれでさえいた。 」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします!2

What are the live of these refugee children like? Think about the case of the children in this photo. They are from Kosovo. Their village was attacked. Their father and older brother were in great danger and had to run away. These children and their mother were left behind. But they were in danger too. They had to leave. They became refugees. There are million of children like the. These children are refugees living in Africa,Asia and Europeーーーeverywhere.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Between 1803 and 1854, the United States achieved a vast expansion of territory through purchase, negotiation, and conquest. At first, the new states carved out of these territories entering the union were apportioned equally between slave and free states. It was over territories west of the Mississippi that the proslavery and antislavery forces collided. With the conquest of northern Mexico west to California in 1848, slaveholding interests looked forward to expanding into these lands and perhaps Cuba and Central America as well.[45][46] Northern "free soil" interests vigorously sought to curtail any further expansion of slave territory. The Compromise of 1850 over California balanced a free soil state with stronger fugitive slave laws for a political settlement after four years of strife in the 1840s. But the states admitted following California were all free: Minnesota (1858), Oregon (1859) and Kansas (1861). In the southern states the question of the territorial expansion of slavery westward again became explosive. Both the South and the North drew the same conclusion: "The power to decide the question of slavery for the territories was the power to determine the future of slavery itself." Sen. Stephen Douglas, author of the Kansas–Nebraska Act of 1854. Sen. John J. Crittenden, of the 1860 Crittenden Compromise. By 1860, four doctrines had emerged to answer the question of federal control in the territories, and they all claimed they were sanctioned by the Constitution, implicitly or explicitly. The first of these "conservative" theories, represented by the Constitutional Union Party, argued that the Missouri Compromise apportionment of territory north for free soil and south for slavery should become a Constitutional mandate. The Crittenden Compromise of 1860 was an expression of this view.

• 和訳してください(>_<)3

This was an important turning point for John, as it led to his second Oscar for the music of "Jaws" and also to his meeting with George Lucas. Greatly interested in John's work, Lucas chose him to write the musicfor "Star Wars." This brought John his third Oscar.

• 英作文添削お願いします。

テーマはここ数年のニュースで話題になったものというものです。 I was interested in the news which the age of adult should be lowered to eighteen years old. I agree with this idea. Young people these days are overprotected. They can't know anything about the world. It is true that people in their teens still aren't mentally and physically mature. Many teenager don't have a full time job, live with their parents and depend on their parents, However, this is the reason why the age of adult should be lowered. Someday, they will have to live by their own. If they have to be responsible to everything they do, they will become aware that they should be independent. They would also appreciate their parents. よろしくおねがいします。

• この文を和訳していただけませんか?

A musical world tour in the eighth century would have found traditions of chant throughout the Christian world, refined solo instrumental playing in China, variegated court ensembles there and in Japan, and a great richness of instrumental and theatre music in India (now known only from treatises and representations of music-making) - not to mention the largely unrecorded musical cultures of Java, Burma, Central America and many parts of Africa, and the totally forgotten music of other regions. 文の沿って?、分かりやすく訳していただけたら嬉しいです。

• 和訳お願いします

I teach Japanese at community colleges outside Philadelphia in the United States The demographics of my students have completely changed in the past 10 years Until several years ago, the majority of my students were interested in commerce: they were businesspeople, lawyers and doctors. Now, the students enroll in my classes because they are interested in anime, manga, Japanese pop culture, or even video games. Some of the students are also interested in joining the Japan Exchange and Teaching Program. As a result, my classes have become more youthful. I get a completely different atmosphere from these students compared to previous ones. While most have never visited Japan, I feel I can relate to them better. The earlier students, even those who had been to Japan, didn't have as good an understanding of git. Although they often had a lot of knowledge about Japanese culture, they retained a certain detached attitude toward it. However, my new students come into the classroom listening to J-pop and toting backpacks adorned with nime characters. They informally say, "Sensei, ohayo!” On tests, they draw their favorite anime characters and after class they exchange anime DVDs and music I began to realize that these students were absorbing Japanese language and customs directly with their eyes and ears, not trying to intellectualize their experience in the way my previous students often did. Some of the kids learn Japanese intonation and grammar through anime. Of course, this creates problems at time For example, I'll teach: "Kyo wa ii tenki desu ne," and they'll respond "li tenki dayoooo. as if they were anime characters themselves charming, but somewhat inappropriate in this context. you like anime?" I inquired. A few of the many answers are: "Because One of my students said: "I find the unusual storylines refreshing in comparison with racters in anime seem it's fun! "The pictures are so pretty" "Because there's actually a plot and a story the redundant ones of American television and cinema. The characters in anime seem to be more fully developed. The characters fail, learn and grow, so I feel that I can really late. Animation may be the initial attraction for many fans, but its the creative plots and unique storylines that keep us interested

• 和訳お願いします

they claim that animals in these facilities are forced to live in unnatural habitates and climates, with unsuitable housing and inadequate space.

• 緊急で和訳をお願いします。

By the rules they must deiver in 1 day in Moscow but they didn't. Could you please go to Japan post and file a claim? They have to pay you money for each day of delay. Also I'm going to file a claim to ebay.