• ベストアンサー

英語の問題【Costa Rica】

英語の問題で( )、植物から新薬を作る。でカッコに入る言葉が分かりません。大至急お願いします。 答えの有りそうな英文を載せておきます。 the Main industry has changed from growing coffee and raising cattle to ecotourism and malking new medicines from plants in the rainforests. 【和訳】主要産業はコーヒーの栽培、畜産業(牛の飼育)から、環境に優しいツアー産業、および熱帯雨林植物からの新薬の製造に変わった。

noname#145010
noname#145010
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

(熱帯雨林の)

noname#145010
質問者

お礼

有り難う御座いました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を大至急お願いします。

: the Main industry has changed from growing coffee and raising cattle to ecotourism and malking new medicines from plants in the rainforests. 【つまり~】から、お願いします。 後、上記文とは、繋がっていませんが、 When they visit the rainforests,they walk from tree to tree on the wire paths that connect the trees. 【観光客は、熱帯雨林を訪れると木々を繋いでいる吊り橋の~】から分からないので、お願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

Huge number of unknown plants and animalsare also in danger.The earth, according to various estimates, supports between 5 million and 80 million species. Of these, scientists have found and named only about 1.5 million. 'Species,' says Dr.Lovejoy, 'are disappearing before we have a chance to learn how they might benefit the rest of the planet.' Thousands of kind of tropical plants could help feed a growing world population. About four out of every ten prescription medicines come from ingredients found in plants. Some animals also provide medicines.

• 以下の英訳をお願いしますm(__)m

To help ensure sustainability and future supply of high-quality green coffees and to reinforce our leadership role in the coffee industry, Starbucks operates Farmer Support Centers in Costa Rica and Rwanda, among other locations. *green coffees=生のコーヒー *coffee industry=コーヒー産業

• [英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1. From the earliest times, people have known that plants could be used to treat sickness. Since the dawn of (h ) , all societies seem to have had some (k ) of herbal remedies. 2. All electronics development was made possible by one product of the petrochemical industry, plastic. (W ) plastic it would have been (i )to make any developments in electronics. 3. The origins of poetry are agreed to be in song, and the connection between verse and music has remained strong throughout history. Most experts think that poetry was (o ) a kind of song, and the two have always been closely (c ).

• 付帯状況のwith

絶滅危惧種を救うための種子バンクの重要性、 さらに、地上の生命の基礎となるのは植物であると述べた後の記述です。 Plants provide food, fuel, and building materials. Plants are the source of a great many medicines. Already, 25 percent of our medicines come from plants. Yet less than one-fifth of the world’s plants have been studied for the possible benefits they could bring. We have to keep in mind that plants are often lost before we know anything about how much good they could bring to society. If a plant should become extinct in the wild, 【with】 its seeds kept in a seed bank, it will not be lost forever. Seed banks are also a very efficient means of conserving plants, because the seeds take very little space and require little attention. Many thousands of seeds can be stored for each species in a seed bank. 全体訳は理解しています。 お聞きしたいのは【   】内のwithのとりかたです。 このwithは、 付帯状況をあらわすものと理解していたんですが、 ある解説書には、 付帯状況ではなく、『条件』をあらわし、『~されていれば』の意、 また、同文中のifはeven ifと同じであり、 文全体としては、『たとえ…でも、~されていれば』と訳す、とありました。 文の意味がきれいにとれるのはわかります。 そうすると、付帯状況のwithではないんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英字新聞翻訳 添削のお願い その1

英字新聞を翻訳しました。 どなたか添削をお願いします。 (4)や(6)など、どのように訳そうか悩みました。 https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/0e0631f5-6ea0-3c10-89dc-eebfbbcdfde1/how-carnivorous-plants.html (1) How carnivorous plants developed their taste for prey いかにして食虫植物は好みの肉食性を開発したか (2) A new study sheds a bit more light on the unusual, and a bit bizarre, species of carnivorous plants that trap and kill food, instead of drawing their nutrition from sunlight and soil. 新たな研究は、かなり、見慣れない、風変わりな、大地及び太陽光からの栄養補給の代わりに食物を捕らえ、殺す食虫植物種をほんの少し解明する。 → 新たな研究により、普通の植物と異なり土からの養分と光合成の代わりに食物を 捕らえ養分としている食虫植物が少し解明された。 (3) A large team of researchers from several institutions in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America have found that carnivorous plant species on different continents all became meat eaters through similar sets of genetic changes.   アジア、オーストラリア、ヨーロッパ及び北アメリカのいくつかの公共機関からの大規模な研究チームは、異なる大陸の食虫植物種は全て、似ている遺伝子変化のセットを通じて肉食性になったことを見出した。 (4) Like most carnivorous plants, pitcher plants tend to live in nutrient-poor environments, the authors noted in their study. 「食虫植物の多くがそうであるように、筒状の葉を持つ食虫植物は栄養の乏しい環境に生きている傾向にある」と著者らは彼らの研究で言及している。 (5) So they catch and digest arthropods (such as insects, spiders, centipedes or similar creatures), or even small animals such as amphibians. 彼らは(食虫植物は)節足動物(昆虫、クモ、ムカデあるいは類似した生物)あるいは両性類のような小動物を捕獲し、消化する (6) Pitcher plants take their name from the "pitchers" or cups of fluid that line their limbs. 水差しあるいはカップの流体(液体)に因んで、それらの名前をピチャープラント(囊状葉植物:筒状の葉をもつ植物)と呼ぶ。 (7) The pitchers have slippery inner walls with a pool of digestive fluids sitting at the bottom of the cup. そのピチャー(筒状の葉)は、消化を助ける流体(液体)のプールを持った滑りやすい内壁を有する。 → 筒状の葉は、滑りやすい内壁とそこに消化を助ける液体だまりがある。

• 和訳を教えてください。

From the beginning, industrialization has been a set of human changes. Early developers in the factory industry had to depart from their parents' habits, an approach that often required considerable personal sacrifice and generated familial strain. この文章の和訳を教えてください。 下記自分なりの訳です。よろしくお願いいたします。 当初から、産業化は一連の人間の変化があった。 初期の工場産業の開発者は、自分たちの親の(悪い)習慣、つまり、かなりの人的犠牲と家族の緊張を生じさせるアプローチ[方法]をやめなければ[転換しなければ]ならなかったのである。

• 教科書のThe Story Of Coffee(ユニコン英語II)という課の英文について。

Before coffee became a drink, it was used around A. D. 1000 as a kind of food by the Galla people of Ethiopia. The berries were first crushed, mixed with animal fats and then shaped into balls. The balls could be carried and eaten on long trips. Also, around 1000, coffee plants were taken from Ethiopia to some of the Arabian countries. ・・・・という英文で、(翻訳サイトではなく自分で訳しました!) コーヒーが飲み物となる前、それは、エチオピアのガラの人々に食べ物の一種として紀元前1000年ごろ使われていました。その実は最初に押しつぶし、太った動物を使ってごちゃ混ぜにして、それから球を形作りました。その球は運ばれて、食べられたりして長旅をします。また、1000年ごろコーヒーの苗はエチオピアからいくつかのアラビア人の国々へ取られました。 ・・・・となったのですが、 訳が間違っていたら間違っている箇所を指摘して正解を教えてください。できれば細かいところまで指摘してください。また、この英文の全訳を教えていただけたらありがたいです・・・。

• 英語での面接について。添削して下さい。

外国のカフェでバイトをしたいのですが、どうしてここのカフェにしようと思ったのですかと聞かれた時に、答えたい事が英語にできません。 インターネットで情報を調べたところ、◯◯は産業のリーダーとなっていると知りました。そして、子ども達にコーヒーを無料で提供していることや最近、売上高をのばしている事にも感動しました。このように日々成長している会社で、自分の能力を更にのばしたり、メンバーとして少しでも貢献できたら良いなと思っています。また、私はサービスの部門で5年間の経験があるので、自分の経験とスキルを発揮する事ができると思っています。また、私はコーヒーを飲む事が好きなので、ぜひここでメンバーの一員として働きたいと思っています。 と言いたいです。 When I visited your website, I knew this company is an industry leader.I was impressed with the founder's backgrounds like handed free coffee for children in the world and the current financial statements.As I have explained, the company grow up everyday in this way, I think that stretch out my ability more and should be able to contribute as a member of this company.I also worked 5 years experience as a service sector, my experience and skills can be put to use and make things happen.In addition, I love drinking coffee that why I want to work here. で良いのでしょうか? 自信がないので添削して下さい。 また、面接の最初は Hello.My name is ◯◯.Pleased to meet you.で 終わりは Thank you for taking your time.See you again. で良いのでしょうか? 教えていただけると助かります。

• 翻訳をお願いします

海外ネットショップで植物を注文したのですが、 どうやらキャンセルになってしまったようです。 ですが理由がよくわかりません。 どなたか簡単でいいので理由だけでも訳してもらえないでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。 I am sorry but we can no longer ship to Japan. Your order has been updated to the following status. New status: Canceled For complete growing instructions for cuttings, seeds, and rooted plants please see: http://www.mauiplumeriagardens.com/about.php Please reply to this email if you have any questions.