英語での通販返品交換に関する質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外通販で洋服を返品・交換しようとしたが、追加料金が必要なためカードの承認を求められている。
  • 店からのメールには、追加料金の決済に関する承認を求める内容が書かれている。
  • 相手に返信するためには、英語で追加料金の承認を示すメールを送る必要がある。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の訳と回答例をお願いします

海外の通販で洋服を買い、返品し交換をお願いしました。店からメールが届きました。不足金が生じるのでカードで決済をオッケーしてくれと言われているのがなんとなくわかりますが、英語で返事が書けません。。。 不足分はカード決済してOKと返事をしたいのですが。 どなたかお願いします。店からのメールは Unfortunately, the item that you have requested is of a larger amountand we need permission to charge your card for the extra. Can you please email me back, with permission to charge your Master card, a further £5.70, if you still require the exchange. I apologise for any inconvenience caused. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • wyeatearp
  • ベストアンサー率43% (110/254)
回答No.3

どうやら翻訳もということをうっかりしていました: 残念ながらご希望のアイテムは量が多くなりましてその分のお代を頂戴せねばなりません。なお変更をご希望でした追加代金 £5.70をお客さまのマスターカードから引き落とさせて頂いてよろしいか否かをご指示頂ければ幸いです。ご不便をおかけして申し訳ございません。ご連絡をお待ちしております。 念のために返信用の内容を再掲しておきます。(ちょっと手直ししましたのでこれを使ってください) This is to confirm your email of (ここに掲載されたemailだ発信された日付を書いてください)requesting my permission to charge my card for the extra. Please go ahead and proceed accordingly.

その他の回答 (2)

• wyeatearp
  • ベストアンサー率43% (110/254)
回答No.2

訂正: emailだ発信された日付 → emailが発信された日付

• wyeatearp
  • ベストアンサー率43% (110/254)
回答No.1

This is to confirm your email of (ここに掲載されたemailだ発信された日付を書いてください)requesting my permission to charge my card for the extra and to ask you to go ahead and proceed accordingly. ご参考まで。

karenmomo
質問者

お礼

何度もありがとうございます!とても助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を翻訳してください

アマゾンUSAにてインコの餌を購入しました。 日本の空港にて検疫や税関などで止められ、 アマゾンUSAから追跡履歴をみたら 「We’re sorry. Unfortunately your package was confiscated or seized by an official government authority. Please contact Amazon for next steps 」 それでアマゾンUSAにて返金可能か連絡しました。 昨日(4月12日)、返金が可能で返金処理が完了したと連絡がありました。 本日(4月13日)、アマゾンUSAから荷物が届き驚き、嬉しかったです。 アマゾンUSAには「荷物が届いたので、お支払します」連絡しました。 その返事がこちら(翻訳お願いします)↓ I tried to cancel your refund for this order, but couldn't because it's already has been processed. Since refund has already been processed, I'd like to have your permission to charge your credit card in the amount of $xx for order #0000000 Once you see the refund under your account, please use the link below to give your permission to charge your credit card in the amount listed above. Please visit the following link to provide the information we requested: http://www.amazon.com/xxxxx Your card won't be charged for the shipping costs associated with the order.

• 下記の英文の日本語翻訳をお願いいたします。

翻訳機を使わずに翻訳できる方にお願いいたします。 Unfortunately we are unable to send one of the products overseas due to customs restrictions, and apologise for any inconvenience. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 訳してください。

Unfortunately, we are unable to verify the cardholder's billing address with the card issuer. For your security, we must now perform an additional verification procedure to confirm card ownership before we can dispatch your order. We have refunded a small amount in GBP to your VISA card 0xxxxxxxxxxx1234. To verify card ownership and complete your order, please contact your card issuer and find out the EXACT amount in GBP refunded to your card. Once you have confirmed the amount, please reply to this email and provide us with this value so your order can be dispatched. Please note that it may take a few days for the amount to appear on your account. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards,

• 英語の訳をお願いします

How was your photo? Anyway, I came to bring to school today Saturday also have to go to school is horrible So hard to get up in the morning I got up at 6:00. When you get up? Yusuke You saw me for the first time How did I?

• 訳をおねがいします。

I just wanted to let you know that lulu545(誰かのニックネームです) re-posted your artwork, assuming without permission. よろしくお願いします。

• 訳をお願いいたします。

アメリカアマゾンに注文したら以下のメールを受け取りました。 在庫がないようですが、 2行目は「商品は10日~14日もしくはそれ以下で再入荷されるでしょう」という訳であってるでしょうか? このまま待っていれば入荷されるのかそれとも別の店で買った方がいいのか知りたいです。宜しくお願いいたします。 I am writing to inform you that your order is on back order temporarily. The merchandise should be back in stock within the next 10-14 days or less. Thank You for your order. Sorry for the inconvenience and Thank you for your patience.

• 訳をお願いします

オークションでの質問できたのですが、わかりません(泣) Hello seller i have interest on your item for my son for is birthday gift that will be coming up in Africa so i will like to know the condition of the item and i will offer you US$ 4,500.00 for the item including the shipment by EMS so i will make the payment via bank to bank transfer to your account in cash so i will need your bank information for the payment pls get back to me with your personal email to my email(メールアドレスが書いてありましたので()の中はふせます) so that the deal can be very fast ok fast ok.

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

はじめまして。英訳をしてみたのですがどうしてもうまくいかないので、どなたか教えてください。 お願いします。 peel me to the core Don't go I will be there Wait for me to see my lotus I've never felt like this way Everytime You take a breath I'm rooted in you basement Since I can be your medicine my sense and tenseness go high Everytime you treat me weird I'm melted in you and I swell Monumentally Obsessively Love me Take me Take me for tomorrow Peel me peel me the core I have tol you that I would show you Peel me to that corner Everytime You take a breath I'm rooted in you basement Since I can be your medicine my sense and tenseness go high Everytime you treat me weird I'm melted in you and I swell Monumentally Obsessively Love me

• 海外サイトの通販を利用したらこんなメールが来ました。教えて下さい。

先日ネッタポルテという外国のサイトで通販を利用したところ、このようなメールが届きました。 私のクレジットカードにいくらか還付したのでGBP(?)を調べて教えて下さいということなのでしょうか・・・ 英語と海外通販に詳しい方、教えて下さい。 お願いします! Unfortunately, we are unable to verify the cardholder's billing address with the card issuer. For your security, we must now perform an additional verification procedure to confirm card ownership before we can dispatch your order. We have refunded a small amount in GBP to your VISA card xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. To verify card ownership and complete your order, please contact your card issuer and find out the EXACT amount in GBP refunded to your card. Once you have confirmed the amount, please reply to this email and provide us with this value so your order can be dispatched. Please note that it may take a few days for the amount to appear on your account. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and look forward to hearing from you.

• facebookへの問い合わせの返信が英語

クレジットカードの利用明細にfacebookからの請求が載っており(なりすまし)、身に覚えがないのでこの請求を取り下げてほしいとfecebookのヘルプセンターへメールで依頼をしたところ、下記のように英語で返信が届きました。 私の英語力の無さの為、お詫びをされているのはなんとなく分かるのですが、これはfacebook側では請求できないので私からの取り下げ依頼を承諾したものと捉えていいものなのでしょうか? 英語力のある方、お力を貸していただけませんでしょうか? Thank you for your email. I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Unfortunately, I am not able to locate any charges that match the information you have sent. Can you double check that the date and amount of any charges are correct, as well as the first six and last four digits of the card number? Please note that if there is another person who has a card on the same account, they will often have a different last four digits. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I will investigate the matter as soon as I receive this information.