• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

inoinobanbanの回答

回答No.1

総揮発性有機化合物が排出される可能性を示しています。 ある期間の乾燥の後に被覆表面から検出されるホルムアルデヒドを含む揮発性有機化合物の放出の測定 会社からの注意書きのようです

hiroaki123
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 参考になりました。 また機会があればよろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

There's been a lot of times though in the band situation where there's been some deep wounds. Like that press conference they put together in 1996, after canceling three shows. The same stuff was going on with certain members of the band, that I was doing at that time. That was that time, I'm not making an excuse for it, it was a horrible time in my life. As well there were a lot of great things going on in my life, but that part of it was miserable. But I don't think at all that there needed to be a press conference to out me publicly, that was my own business.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 難解な部分は意訳でかまいません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The ruling planet of your seventh house was in your twelfth, this is not such a good sign, it can be a partner of lower or obscure birth. It brings a certain amount of discord into the relationship. An omen of separations, divorce, or health problems connected with partner, since this is the house of institutions, prisons and hospitals. It also means that your partner will prove in time to be your secret enemy.

• 訳お願いします!

次の(1)~(4)の訳を教えてください。全体の話としては電圧計、電流計などの計器の話です。 (1)Figure1-2 shows theoretical voltage measurement limits at room temperature with a response time of 0.1 seconds to 10 seconds. (2)Note that high source resistance limits the theoretical sensitivity of the voltage measurement. (3)While it is certainly possible to measure a 1μV signal that has a 1Ω source resistance, it is not possible to measure that same 1μV signal level from a 1TΩ source. (4)Even with a much lower 1MΩ source resistance, a 1μV measurement is "near theoretical limits", and it would thus be very difficult to make using an ordinary DMM.

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです。

翻訳をお願いしたいです。 A computer network is a distributed system built from hardware, such as switches and transmission links, and many layers of software, as described in Chapter5. The software and hardware in a computer network provide computational, storage, and transmission resources that are used to provide network services. System design is the art and science of putting together these resources into a harmonious whole.

• 和訳お願いします

Japan is less a country than a network of linked Mega-regions, anchored by Greater Tokyo:indeed, a close look at the light-emissions map shows that its three major metro regions are blurring into a megalopolis of more than 100 million people. 何度もスミマセン。しかしたぶんこれでしばらくはありませんでしょう。

• 翻訳をお願いします

翻訳をしていただけるかた、 お願いいたします。 Some involvements are Karmic, while others are not, some relationships have a mystery about them that is difficult to comprehend. There are always many levels in a relationship, From subconscious levels that lurk just below the threshold of events and hidden motives and drives, undercurrents of character, that cause one person to behave in a certain way, and create a deep chasm, of inter reactions, like a vein running through rock of the relationship. To more surface levels where events happen that shape the relationship into its future pattern.

• 翻訳

下記の英文を、適切な日本文の言い回しに訳すとどうなりますか? 意味は理解できるのですが、上手く日本語にできません。よろしくお願いします。 It wll come as no surprise when I tell you that the global economy has not improved since I last wrote to you in early February.Here are just a few pieces of recent economic data that provide a sobering snapshot of the current conditions.

• 英語翻訳をお願い致します。

翻訳をお願い致します。 By being nonspecific, the patient is invited to present information on any types of problems that may explain a certain behavior.

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです。

翻訳をお願いしたいです。 Thus, an application cannot obtain a guarantee of performance, such as an assurance that the network will transfer information from end to end within a time bound. This makes it impossible, for example, to guarantee that a voice call placed on the Internet will sound "clean" with no dropouts, echoes, unexpected call terminations, or prolonged delays. Experience shows that the Internet does a good job at carrying date, but a poor one at carrying anything that requires an end-to-end quality of service.

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです。コンピューター関係の書物の文章です。翻訳サイト

翻訳をお願いしたいです。コンピューター関係の書物の文章です。翻訳サイトのコピペはご遠慮ください。 The last constraint, scaling, is different from the others in that it constrains, not resources, but design elements. A centralized design, that is, a design that incorporates a single point of storage or control, is limited to the storage or processing capacity of the central point. Thus, an arbitrarily scalable design must minimize its use of centralized elements. This forces such designs to use distributed algorithms for control and coordination. Of course, a distributed system has its own problems, such as communication overhead and complex interconnection. Scaling is hard to measure, and arguments about whether a design can scale verge on the religious. Nevertheless, history shows that a system must scale well if it is to succeed.