• 締切済み

英語の詩の韻律教えてください!!「蛍の光」原曲

英詩の韻律に詳しい人、教えてください! 蛍の光の原曲「Auld Lang Syne」の韻律分析をしたらどうなるのか知りたいです。 強勢(ストレス)やリズムを特に。ここは強く、ここは弱く、リズム(ビート?)など。。 Should auld acquaintance be forgot, And never brought to mind? Should auld acquaintance be forgot, And auld lang syne? For auld lang syne, my dear, For auld lang syne. We'll take a cup o' kindness yet, For auld lang syne. And surely ye'll be your pint-stowp! And surely I'll be mine! And we'll take a cup o' kindness yet, for auld lang syne. We twa hae run about the braes And pou'd the gowans fine. We've wandered mony a weary foot, Sin' auld lang syne. We twa hae sported i' the burn, From morning sun till dine, But seas between us braid hae roared Sin' auld lang syne. And ther's a hand, my trusty friend, And gie's a hand o' thine; We'll tak' a right good willie-waught,, For auld lang syne もうすぐ発表があるのですが、全くわからないんです、、、(涙 よろしくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• ad-astra
  • ベストアンサー率64% (126/196)
回答No.2

済みません、詳しく調べればなにか出てくるとは思いますが、思いつくままに… Should auld acquaintance be forgot,  弱  強 弱 強  弱 強 弱 強 And never brought to mind? 弱  強 弱 強   弱 強    ざっと読めばすぐ弱強格iambicだと分かりますね。  また、奇数スタンザは8音節ー5音節ー8音節ー4音節となっています。 八歩格octameterでしたっけ? 歩格の確定の仕方が頭に残っていないので、お尋ねが授業がらみでしたらテキストで確認してみてください。偶数スタンザもまた別の音節組み合わせになっています。  あと、各スタンザともに2行目と4行目の行末が韻を踏んでいます。  私はThe Da Vinci Codeを読んだときにiambic pentameterの謎解きがたくさん出てきたので、そこで始めてこういう詩の要素を知りました。という次第で、この程度しかお役に立てません。がんばってくださいね。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

こういう風に歌うのもありです。  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acxnmaVTlZA こちらの方はケルト風とありますが、むしろ英語寄りです。  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDmRwVaOfZQ&feature=related

miburo1863
質問者

補足

すみません。。。。音節ごとにビートとオフビート、強勢と弱など教えてもらえるとうれしいです。 聞き取れなくて。。。韻律の分析お願いします!わかりにくくてすみません!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の詩らしいのですが、どなたか訳していただけないでしょうか

塾で私が受け持っている生徒が持ってきたのですが、詩を訳したことがないので、上手に訳してあげることが出来ません^^; どなたかお力を貸していただけないでしょうか。 If I knew that you showed me signs of your affection, and of what I feel for you, you felt but a tiny fraction; that your greeting in return met my greeting halfway even and your lips did likewise yearn to return my kisses given, then, o heavens, without thought would my heart be brightly flaming! Life and limb be not for nought at disposal of your claiming! Favour shown is favour found, given love will be returning and inflames a fire unbound where just cinders would be burning.

• 英語から日本語訳をお願いしますm(__)m

A) I feel asleep.sorry. B) No ploblem. I was just dozing off. A) Well come cuddle and we can nap together. B) If so... We'll have the sweetest dreams. A) Yes we would. B) But I'll be shy and can't nap. Isn't you? A) Huh? 特に最後のHuh?をどう訳していいかわかりません・・・。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

次の1~5に続くのはa~eのどれだと思いますか?また、訳もお願いします。 1.The wedding is over 2.There are lot of paths in front of us 3.We will begin slowly 4.We will be careful to learn together 5.At the end of each day a)and we must choose one. b)as we work and discuss things together. c)we'll enjoy thinking of our future. d)and now we are starting our lives together. e)and then make progress quickly.

• ポールマッカートニーが使った詩のイメージ

Paul McCartneyがアルバム「back to the egg」で使っている英詩です。 初めて聞いた時からずっと印象に残っています。 単語の意味と言っていることはだいたい分かります。 が、力不足で「味わう」ことができません。 大変漠然とした質問で恐縮なのですが、皆さんは、この詩にどんな印象を持たれますか?どこか一つの文を取り上げての印象でも結構です。 よろしくお願いします We've got a chance and we'll take it; We may win or we may lose; We may even have to cut and run for it. Well, it won't be the first time I've run And it won't be the first time I've been caught. It's the game that matters. Brother, I am proud to know you. This is one of the greatest moments I have ever experienced. I think I'll sense a situation when we all esteemed it An honor to breathe the rather inferior atmosphere Of this station here along with our little friend. I guess we should all go home and treasure the memory of his face As the whitest thing in our museum of recollection. And, perhaps, this good woman will also go home And watch the face of our little brother here. I'm inspired with a new faith in mankind. Ladies and gentlemen, I wish to present to you A sure enough saint who only wants a halo to be transfixed. Stand right up.

• 詩を和訳してください!

アルフレッド・エドワード・ハウスマンというひとの 詩ですが、詩なだけに、イマイチ理解できません。 わかりやすい和訳になおしてもらえますでしょうか? AS THROUGH THE WILD GREEN HILLS OF WYRE As through the wild green hills of Wyre The train ran , changing sky and shire, And far behind, fading crest, Low in the forsaken west Sank in the high-reared head of Clee, My hand lay enpty on my knee. Aching on my knee it lay: That morning half a shire away So many an honest fellow's fist Hand well-nigh wrung it from the wrist. Hand, said I, since now we part From fields and men we know by heart, For strangers' faces, strangers lands,--- Hand,you have held true fellows' hands, Be clean then;rot before you do A thing they'd not believe of you. You and I must keep from shame In London streets the Shropshire name; Severn breeds worse men than they; And friends abroad must bear in mind Friends at home they leave behind. Oh, I shall be stiff and cold When I forget you, hearts of gold; The land where I shall mind you not Is the land where all's forgot. And if my foot returns no more To Teme nor Corve nor Severn shore, Luck,my lads,be with you still By falling stream and standing hill, By chiming tower and whispering tree, Men that made a man of me. About your work in town and farm Still you'll keep my heand from harm, Still you'll help me,hands that grave A grasp to friend me to the grave.

• 英語の質問です。

以下のforの使い方は正しい使い方でしょうか? 親切な方、どうぞ教えてください。 誤っている文章は訂正と解説もいただけるととても嬉しいです。 1.He asked for you. 2.He'd like to speak for you 3.Are you thinking for some one? 4.What do you want for lunch? 5.What's for lunch? 6.Vegetables are healthy for you. 7.I'm going to eat for breakfast. 8.We'll be late for breakfast. 9.They're too late for a walk. 10.Shall we go for a walk. 11.They went for a walk.

• この歌詞の意味 みなさんが訳すとどうなりますか?

歌詞を添付するのはダメかもしれないですが・・ この曲の和訳を見ると・・・・となっていましたが イマイチ意味がわかりません 人により意味が微妙に変わってくるかと思うのですがドンナ意味か教えてください。真剣に考えています。 よろしくお願いいたします。 それと・・・もう1つ この曲は 結婚する相手の事を想って歌ったうたですか? それとも結婚できないが大事な友達へ向けて送った歌ですか・・? What would you think if I told you I've always wanted to hold you I don't know what we're afraid of Nothing would change if we made love So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other Yes, it's a chance that we're taking And somebody's heart may be breaking Ooh, but we can't stop what's inside us Our love for each other will guide us So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other I've been through you You've been through me Sometimes a friend is The hardest to see We always know when It's laid on the line Nobody else is as easy to find So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover Yes, I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other

• 詩の和訳をお願いします。

少々長いのですが、以下の和訳をお願いします。 翻訳サイトも試みましたが、いまいちピンと来なかったので…。 "It Couldn't Be Done" Somebody said that it couldn't be done, but he with a chuckle replied, that "maybe it couldn't"but he would be one who wouldn't say so till he tried. so he buckled right in with the trace of a grin on his face. If he worried he hid in,he started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done and he did it. Somebody scoffed:"Oh,you'll never do that;at least no one has ever done it" But he took off his coat and he took off his hat. And the first thing we know he'd begun it. With a lift of his chin and a bit of a grin without any doubting or stopping he started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done and he did it. There are thousands to tell you it cannot be done, There are thousands to prophesy failure; There are thousands to point out to you one by one, The dangers that wait to assail you. But just buckle in with a bit of a grin, Just take off your coat and go to it. Just start in to sing as you tackle the thing That"cannot be done"and you'll do it. 以上よろしくお願いいたします。

• drift

I have an acquaintance with a child my son’s age. They played together in preschool and kindergarten and she and I were friendly. But her son was not always a good playmate for mine, so we started drifting a bit. we started drifting a bit.はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。

次の3つのカッコに語句を必要に応じて変えて入れてください。 Thank you for your presentation today, which (1. ) us. As you mentioned, we believe your strategies (2. ) in the European market. And we come to know your modern tactics with proven results (3. ) in Japan. 語句 be common be effective be informative for