• ベストアンサー

英訳をお願いします。

oasis701sの回答

回答No.2

英訳は下記のようになると思います。 親愛なる貴殿、貴女へ あなたのチケットでは、返金できないのです。 使われていない空港税を使用する場合のみ返金可能です。 貴殿はまだ換金を進めたいですか? お元気で

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです

先日、海外のebayというサイトで商品を購入しました。 そして相手にお金を振り込んでから、住所も伝えたのですが、このようなメールが来ました。 Dear Sir, Thanks for your response. Hope you will receive your shipment soon. Kindly acknowledge me after receiving the shipment. Waiting for your reply Thank you, With best regards Tannu メールで送信した住所が相手に伝わっていないということでしょうか?

• ビジネス英文の添削をお願いします。(通販のお問合せについての返信文)

当方、ネット通販をしています。 国内発送のみの取り扱いなのですが「Seller will not ship internationally」と記入していなかったため、海外より購入したいとお問合せがありました。 英語が苦手なため、いろいろと検索して下記の文章をつくったのですが添削をお願いします。 Dear Sir or Madam, I would gratefully thank you for your visiting my homepage. I'm sorry.. We do not accept international shipment. I hope you will be able to find other sellers who would accept international shipping. Best Regards, ・下記の文章を送信するにあたり件名は「About a matter of the overseas shipment」でよろしいですか? ・インドネシアの方からの質問だったのですが、私には名前から男性か女性なのか判断ができなかったのですが、その場合は「Dear Sir or Madam,」でよろしいのでしょうか? 皆様、宜しくお願いします。

• 空港からホテルへの送迎依頼の英文メールについて

明後日イスタンブールのホテルに泊まるため、空港からの送迎を依頼したいと思っています。 エクスペディアさんのサイトで宿泊予約をし、送迎依頼のテンプレートを送ってもらってメールをしました。 先ほどホテルの方から返信が来たのですが、それに対しどのように返していいかわからず悩んでいます。 どのような返信をすればいいのでしょうか? 教えて下さい。 【ホテルの方へ送ったメール】 Dear Hotel Perula, I am writing in regards to arranging shuttle bus service. Please note the following information: Guest Name:*** Airport Name: (Ataturk Airport) Arrival Date & Time: (8/29/2012&PM7:40) Flight No.: (KOREAN AIR/*****) Check in: 8/29/2012 Check out: 8/30/2012 Expedia booking ID: *** Please send me a confirmation once you finish arranging shuttle bus service with details of pick up point, time and etc that is necessary to my email address:*** If you need any more information, please feel free to contact me. Thank you very much for your assistance. Kind Regards, 【ホテルの方からきたメール】 Dear *** , Thank you very much for your e-mail, We would like to inform you that we have transportation service from the airport. We can arrange your transfer for 30.00 EUR ( 2 person ) from the Ataturk Airport. Please let us know your flight details if you would like to have transfer from the airport. Waiting your kind reply, Best regards,

• 翻訳お願いします

英語から日本語に訳してほしいです。 航空券を間違えて予約し、今キャンセルの手続きをお願いしているところなのですが、英語でのやり取りのみで難しいです。 翻訳お願い致します。 Thank you for your email. If you choose to cancel your booking we can refund the ticket price minus the cancellation fee of 27600 JPY per person. According to the latest regulations, airlines no longer refund all of the taxes. We do not refund earlier charged fees and possible insurances (except the travel insurance). Please note that you must receive a written confirmation from us that your booking has been cancelled prior to the departure of the flight in order to claim any refund. Please confirm if you want to cancel your booking and apply for refund according to the above terms. We have not cancelled your booking yet. Kind regards,

• 迷惑メール??

Dear Sir, Hope you are doing well, Can i do business with you? Regards Jean Pierrie Nkota PLOT 19 NATEETE ROAD TEL +256-790431056 KAMPALA UGANDA EAST AFRICA という内容のメールが Yahooメールに届きました 迷惑メールですよね? この電話番号を検索かけても でてこなかったので 気になりました。 どう思いますか?

• 英語の結び(Best Regards)についての質問。

Dear で書き出す、他の会社の担当者へのメールで質問があります。 Best Regards以外に Yours truly [faithfully]; Sincerely yours; Yours sincerely; With kind regards. などがあるのは分かるのですが、単に Thanks とかいて、Best Regardsを省くのは良いのでしょうか? 何回かやり取りをしていて、毎回 Dear---Best Regards になるのがくどいように思えています。 Thanks だけを書くのはDearをつかわない、要点だけ書いた文章の場合の方が適切なのでしょうか? 2.また文末で If you have any questions,please let me know. Thanks. Best Regards, Hanako とThanks とBest Regards,を両方書くのは良いのでしょうか? どなたかお教えください。 は

• 英訳お願いします

アメリカのサイトで家具を購入してPaypalで678ドル払いました。 確認してね!ってメールをしたら以下のようなメールが来ました。 下のほうは「住所教えて!」ってことだと思うのですが・・・ 全体を通して何が言いたいのかちょっとわからなくて・・。 どなたか教えていただけないでしょうか? You have paid $678. Thank you very much. I would like to have the invoice read $495 for the furniture and $183 for shipping. This requires less paperwork here and should mean less taxes for you. The furniture is FULLY insured during transit to you , no worries. I need some help with your address. I have your complete address from PayPal , but I am not sure about some items. Please answer these questions for me so I ship the furniture 100% correctly. Phone # - ? Street Address - ? State / Province - ? Postal Code - ? City - TOKYO Country - JAPAN Thank you for your help, I will email the tracking # when the furniture is shipped. Best Regards,

• 翻訳してください!

今日、迷惑メールが届きました。もちろんすぐに削除しましたが...。 翻訳していただけませんか?お願いします!  件名:We are interested in your products  本文: Dear Sir/Madam, We are interested in purchasing your products and we sincerely hope to establish a long-term business relationship with your esteemed company. Please kindly send us your latest catalog. Also, inform us about the Minimum Order Quantity, Delivery time or F.O.B, and payment terms warranty. Please contact us via: Email: ( blue-diamond-mercha***☆live.com ) Your early reply will be highly appreciated. Regards, Dr. Rowland Purchasing Manager.  ちなみに、送信先はgmail.comでした。

• ホテルへのFAX

海外のホテルに泊まっている人にFAXをする場合、 ホテル側に失礼にならない文面は以下で宜しいでしょうか?もっと適切な表現があればお教え頂けないでしょうか。よろしくお願い致します。 << To: Hotel ○○○ >> Dear Sir/Madam, Would you please deliver this fax to Mr.○○○ (from Japan) staying at your hotel? Thank you for all your trouble. << 名前 (in Japan)   81-○○○-○○○ >>

• 和訳お願いします。

Hi Orie, Thank you for making 2 order with us We can ship them out together so you don’t have to pay shipping costs. I will refund € 55.00 on your credit card. Also could you please provide me with an address in English? We ship out with FedEx. Best regards, Petra