• 締切済み

空港からホテルへの送迎依頼の英文メールについて

明後日イスタンブールのホテルに泊まるため、空港からの送迎を依頼したいと思っています。 エクスペディアさんのサイトで宿泊予約をし、送迎依頼のテンプレートを送ってもらってメールをしました。 先ほどホテルの方から返信が来たのですが、それに対しどのように返していいかわからず悩んでいます。 どのような返信をすればいいのでしょうか? 教えて下さい。 【ホテルの方へ送ったメール】 Dear Hotel Perula, I am writing in regards to arranging shuttle bus service. Please note the following information: Guest Name:*** Airport Name: (Ataturk Airport) Arrival Date & Time: (8/29/2012&PM7:40) Flight No.: (KOREAN AIR/*****) Check in: 8/29/2012 Check out: 8/30/2012 Expedia booking ID: *** Please send me a confirmation once you finish arranging shuttle bus service with details of pick up point, time and etc that is necessary to my email address:*** If you need any more information, please feel free to contact me. Thank you very much for your assistance. Kind Regards, 【ホテルの方からきたメール】 Dear *** , Thank you very much for your e-mail, We would like to inform you that we have transportation service from the airport. We can arrange your transfer for 30.00 EUR ( 2 person ) from the Ataturk Airport. Please let us know your flight details if you would like to have transfer from the airport. Waiting your kind reply, Best regards,

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ホテルからのメールは、30ユーロで(二人分)の料金で空港から乗れる、飛行便の詳細を教えてください、と言う内容です。     ところが飛行便の詳細(航空会社、便名、到着時刻)はお出しになったメールに入っているので、先方にメールは着いているが(第一行に受けたったとあります)が中身を読んでいない、ようです。     ですから     Since you requested "flight details" I repeat what I said in an earlier email. 「『飛行便の詳細』をお尋ねなので、先便の情報を繰り返します」と前置きして、再送なさればいいと思います。 

質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! やはり読まれてないのですかね。。 前置きを足して、もう一度送ってみます。 とても助かりました。 ありがとうございますm(__)m

関連するQ&A

• 無料送迎サービス(海外)依頼の英文について。

エクスペディアで航空券&ホテルを予約したのですが、ホテルへ無料送迎の依頼を自分で行ってくださいと言われました。 私は英語ができないので直接ホテルへ電話ができないという事をエクスペディアに伝えたところ、送迎依頼のテンプレートを送ってくれました。 そのテンプレートを使って必要事項を記入しホテルへメールをしたのですが、全く返事がきません。 これがエクスペディアから送られてきたテンプレートなんですが、内容が合ってるか教えてください。 Dear Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport Hotel and Conference Center , I am writing here to ask you airport shuttle service from the aiport. Please note the following information: Guest Name: (お客様のお名前) Arrival Date & Time: (February 13,2014 03:31 p.m.) Check in Date: (February 13,2014) Check out Date: (February 19,2014) Expedia Booking ID: ○○○○○○○○○ Please send me a confirmation once you finish arranging shuttle bus service with details of pick up point, time and etc that is necessary tomy email address: (e-mailアドレス) If you need any more information, please feel free to contact me. Thank you very much for your assistance. Kind Regards, (宿泊者名)----- あと、返信がないので再度メールを送りたいのですが、どのような文章で送ったらいいのかも教えていただければ助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします(ホテルからの返答)

空港からの送迎サービスの申込をしました。申込したプランには「無料送迎サービス」と書かれていたのですが、どうも150バーツほど支払う必要があるような文面なので、よろしくお願い申し上げます。 またこのメール対して、返答メールが必要か否かもお願いします。 > We acknowledged the flight details as below. We have promotion complimentary round trip pick up Suvarnabhumi airport from/to hotel. We also would like to inform you that the complimentary airport transfer is for roundtrip only following the flight details you sent. If airport transfer is requested more than the free roundtrip, hotel will charge 150.- Baht / room / way.

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

ホテルのピックアップサービスに付いてのメール内容です。 ↓宜しくお願いいたします。 your single room booking and pick up service from ika airport to firouzeh hotel is confirmed. Do you have long stop over in abu dhabi city ?and can check your e-mail there ? if is ok for pick up from airport ? so please pay attention to some advices for your pick up : please wait infront of information office if you come out earlier , or driver delay , and keep my mobile phone no: 0098 - 912 - 436 1974 . if you call from iran , just dial : 0912- 436 1974 . please dont leave airport before calling me with some body else . the driver will keep a sign of your name in airport , and so you find him easily . what color of dressing you dress , do you have mobile phone no ? can you send me a sms if your flight has delay please . please don't take any driver who says i am from firouzeh hotel just see your name with him . so if i tell to driver to ask you money for transfer , please pay him . please let me know as soon as possible , please keep this phone no too: 0098 912 522 9592 , because most of time this is my driver cell phone and do my pick up service , so is better you call him at airport if you couldnot find him . the otherwise you call me , but in emergency case can call me any time . for exchange money just i give you some advices that , the rate for exchange in ika airport banks is much lower than exchange offices in city center , where is walking distance from hotel to there in ferdousi ave , for 1US$ in banks there offer you 12000 IRR , and in exchange offices :Around 19000 IRR .AND FOR Euro IN BANKS 16,000 IRR , AND IN EXCHANGE OFFICES 25000 IRR , and is ok if you won't pay my driver after arrival to hotel , can exchange later in noon and pay later or check out time to me . nice to hearing from you soon ,

• 空港からの送迎に関する英文メールの添削依頼

現在カンボジアへの旅行を予定しており、とあるホテルに宿泊と空港からの送迎を予約しています。 今回はカンボジア到着時に空港で観光ビザを取得することにしたため、送迎の担当者と落ち合えるのはフライトの到着時刻を大幅に遅れた時刻になる可能性を懸念して、遅くなっても待っていてほしい旨メールをしました。しかしホテルからの返信を読むと、上手く意図が伝っていない様子でした。 そこで以下の内容を、再度連絡したいと思っています。 <連絡したい内容> 「返信ありがとうございます。先のメールでお願いしたかったことは、”到着が遅くなるかもしれないので、ドライバーに対して遅くなっても待っていてほしい旨とお伝えください”ということでした。 当方の英語が拙く、混乱させたとしたらすみません。よろしくおねがいします。」 ということを伝えたいと思っていますが、意図は以下の英文で明示されていますでしょうか? もしもっと分かりやすい英文案があれば、併せてご教示いただけますと幸甚です。よろしくお願い致します。 <英文案> Hello. Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I'm afraid my poor English has made you confused. My request was "please tell your driver to wait us till our arrival, if it takes some time." Best Regards.

• 海外のホテルからの英文メールについて。

年末年始に海外に行くのですが、今回初めて海外ホテルサイトではなく、 とあるホテルのHPから直接予約を入れました。 その際にクレジットカード情報も入力しております。 しかし、返信メールにこのような一文が。 the credit card is only to guarantee the booking. we need payment in advance, so could you please send us mail with an authorization to charge your credit card of the total of 2st days さらに翌日に再度メールがきました。 We are very pleased to confirm you for 4 nights from the 29 december 2011 : -1 superior twin room, non smoking with bath/wc/tv/mini bar..... at 126€/night To garantee this reservation can you please send me your authorization to charge your credit card 250€ deposit これは、こちらから再度クレジットカード情報等を先方に送らないといけないということでしょうか。 2泊分をデポジットするのは構わないのですが、セキュリティーが心配です。 いまさらですが、今までどおり海外ホテルサイトから申し込めば良かったと後悔しています。 どういう対応をとるのがベストなのでしょうか? 英文等もアドバイスいただければ幸いです。

• この英文を訳してください

カンボジアのホテルに忘れ物をしたので、 日本に送ってほしいと問い合わせをした際に、このような回答が送られて行きました 翻訳宜しくお願い致します。 Greeting from Empress Angkor Hotel! I have check with DHL Express Co, Ltd your souvenir bags will cost USD70.00 in cash for delivery. Please kindly let me know if you are agreed I will sent for you immediately. You have two way to sent the money 1/ you can send the money to as by Money Gram Local bank name Canadia Bank local bank in Siem Reap) 2/ please sent by credit card. Please sent the meney for us and we will pay to DHL Express Co, Ltd. Should you need any information or assistant please feel free to let me know. Thanks and Best Regards,

• ホテルからのメールを訳して頂けますでしょうか?

こんにちは!先日海外ホテルの予約を入れたのですが、それに対しての 回答が英文できました。エキサイトの翻訳を使ってみたのですが、 なんとなく意味は分かるようなものの、このメールに対して何か返事をしなければならない内容になっていますでしょうか? お手数をお掛けしますが翻訳宜しくお願い致しますm(_ _)m Pleased to infor that your room resevration has been confirmed, request for one room standard pool access. Noted: June 22-24''2008 And for your airport pick up, we'll sending people to pick you up by paging your anme upon arrivel.

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

イランのホテルに予約をした際に返信がきたメール内容です。宜しくお願いします Your single room booking and pick up service from IKA airport to firouzeh hotel is confirmed . please send a reminder e-mail 2 days before arrival day too , then i send you some advices for pick up later , do you use any messenger service like yahoo or msn messenger or skype , for talking online ? i was wondering about your itinerary that you wrote me ,is so pity for about 10 days journey just going to visit 2 cities , hut now i have a french guy who has japanese wife who would stay 10 days , i gave him advices for visiting at least tehran then shiraz and then yazd and esfahan city , then no need to come back to tehran for catching plane to home , because best bus company of iran offer vip bus directly from esfahan main bus terminal to IKA airport in different time , and many solo female even they like it , because is safe and good for saving time and money too , as you know IKA airport is 55km far from city center and that vip bus drive in 5 hours from esfahan to ika airport , and if you want to visit tehran can do in your first visit as much as you want . Are you in home now or traveling ?up to what time before flight you access to internet before flight ?

• 和訳してほしいです。英文

ヤフーオークションに出品している商品に 以下のような質問が寄せられました。 何となくはわかるのですが 訳していただけないでしょうか。 I'm Mrs Bxxx Dxxxx from United Kingdom.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $3,000:USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (XXXXXXXXXXgmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Regards

• こちらの英文を訳してくださる方、募集します!

Thank you for your email. I have emailed the Order Verification Pending department to see if we can still cancel this order. I will email you back as soon as I hear from them. We value you as a customer. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for choosing booksamillion.com. Best regards