• ベストアンサー

高2英語

他のボランティアの人たちと友達になれればよいと思っています。 I hope I ( ) there. (  )内の英作をお願いいします。 あと We (watch) the soccer game between Brazil and Japan this evening. (  )内のwatch はwill や be going to を使うのか それとも、現在形で表すのかどちらがいいのですか? 回答の方よろしくお願いいたします

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

I hope I (can make friends with the other volunteers) there. あたりでしょうか、other ない方がいいような気もしますが。 >We (watch) the soccer game between Brazil and Japan this evening. >(  )内のwatch はwill や be going to を使うのか >それとも、現在形で表すのかどちらがいいのですか? 実際に使う文であれば、現在形もないとは言えませんが、 問題集の答えだとしたら、will を付けるのが正解で、 問題の条件次第なのですが、( )内の動詞を適当な形にしなさい、 という感じの問題ならば、普通は、be going to watch も、お勧めしにくいかも。 (大抵は、コンパクトに書け、という暗黙の前提があったりするから) ただ、現在形云々以前に、これを言ってるのが夜遅くではない、 という保障が、ほかのところから、解るんでなければ、 過去形の watched も正解じゃない?とツッコみたい気が。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語2

1:二人が休みの計画について話しています.対話を完成しなさい.A:What are your ( ) ( ) Golden Week? B:I'm ( ) ( ) visit my relatives in Aomori. How about you?A:Perhaps I will practice with the other members of my band in a studio. 2:下線部に入る語を下から選び,適切な形に変えなさい. (1)We _ the soccer game between Brazil and Japan this evening. (2)I _ Amy first thing tomorrow morning. (3)My sister _ from college next year. (4)My mother _ from Fukuoka later today. (5)When you get to Sapporo, it _. [graduate/snow/watch/return/call] 3:次の日本語を英語にしなさい.(1)今年のゴールデンウィークは4月29日から始まります. Golden Week _. (2)昨年は何も計画を立てませんでした. I _ do anything last year. (3)今年は地元のボランティアグループの活動に参加しようと思っています. This year I _ the activities of a local volunteer group. (4)私たちは近所の公園を掃除するつもりです. We _ in our neighborhood. (5)ほかのボランティアの人たちと友達になれればよいと思っています. I hope I _ there. お願いいたします

• 英語が得意な方へ!

英語が得意な方へ! 和訳のお手伝いをお願いします。 How are you today? I hope you're not too warm. All my Japanese colleague complain the weather is too warm. Today my boss from the US arrived in our office in The Netherlands. And later today a few Japanese team and project leaders also arrived. So the coming days we will discuss the planning of the different projects ... and I will know when I will go to Japan :). But tomorrow around 4:00pm (11:00pm your time) there is a 2-hour break, because Japan has to play football. Really today we watched The Netherlands play against Slovakia. So tomorrow it's Japan's turn. Are you excited for the game? I hope Japan does well so you will be happy! Actually the referee is Belgian ... I hope that tomorrow evening he doesn't make a mistake against Japan ... because then maybe you don't like Belgian people anymore ... hahaha. I hope you have a nice day and hope you can enjoy the game. 会議でいつ日本に来ることができるか分かる って言ってますよね?

• 英語が得意な方!

英語が得意な方! 和訳をお願いします。 Are you going to watch the soccer game The Netherlands vs Japan? Since all my colleagues are either from The Netherlands or from Japan all my colleagues will watch :) I'm going to be a fan of Japan! Gambare Nippon!!! Oh maybe in the 2nd half of July I'll come to Osaka again. I don't know for how long but it might be for a long period (more than 3 weeks). Yes!!!! No cooking ... no cleaning ... o-torro ... I can't wait! Ok time to watch the game! Have a nice weekend, 内容的には、 『オランダと日本のサッカー見てる? 私の同僚はおそらく見てるだろう。 もしかしたら7月に大阪に行くかもしれない。3週間位。』 という感じで合っていますか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 問題の答えがどうしても分かりません。

問題の答えがどうしても分かりません。 ある教科書の練習問題ですが、答えが分かりません。 下線部に入る語をしたから選び、適切な形に変えなさい。 1. We ( ) the soccer game between Brazil and Japan this evining. 2. I ( ) Amy first thing tomorrow morning. 3. My sister ( ) from coleege next year. 4. My mother ( ) from Fukuoka late today. 5. When you get to Sapporo, it ( ) . { graduate / snow / watch / return / call } 未来表現になるのは分かるのですが、どんな表現を使えばよいのか分かりません。 もしかしたら答えは複数あるのかもしれないのですが、解説をつけて教えていただけるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を添削してほしいです。

地元の高校に通う英語ができない一般高校生です。 今度、授業で最近の話題について一分間のスピーチをしなくてはいけません。 その原稿を書いたのですが、いまいちな感じが否めません。 もしよろしければ、修正等加えていただきたいと思います。 以下、原稿です Today, I would like to talk about soccer. Soccer is one of the most famous sports in the world. But I don’t like it very much. For no special reason. I feel like playing it when I watch it on TV. I’m not good at playing soccer. I often play TV game of soccer. I’m not good at it, too. Now, World Cup is being held in Brazil. People all over the world are watching an exciting soccer game. From 1 pm, the World Cup are telecast live via satellite. However I don’t watch the game. It is hard for me to get up early. Japanese national soccer team participated the World Cup. However they were eliminated in the prelim. I want that they will be better prepared for the next tournament. Which countries do you think will win? よろしくお願いします。

• goingかwill

あなたもサッカーの試合するつもり?って Are you going to play soccer game? play soccer gameでいいですか? それと Will you play soccer game?のどちらがいいですか?

• 英語 if you will be ?

8月1から10は日本にいる? もしいるんだったら、一緒に遊びたい。 Will you be in Japan from August 1 to 10? I hope I can hang out with you, if you are there. if you are there. か if you will be there. のどちらが正しいのでしょか? もしくは、両方可能なのでしょうか?

• 和訳と英訳してください

You watch some anime there in Japan? I know that is a question, half beast, but anyway! あぁ‥君が無事で良かったよ。(Brazilで洪水があったみたいなので)

• 英語 和訳お願いします

It's really sad news to hear about the earthquake - I hope you are OK! I was actually supposed to fly to Tokyo today! But instead I will come there tomorrow. I hope you are doing well and so sorry for Japan :-(

• えいご

I do not know Japanese comedians. I watched a lot of different Japanese humorous shows on YouTube. In Japan, make interesting and exciting TV shows. I really like to watch I read that from May in Japan there will be a new era of Rave. Tell me what will happen in the future and what will change in Japan? Raveの意味は?きがくるう?レイワ? 即位のことですかよろしくお願いします。