• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:この文章を英語にしてみました。)

私が選んだ人生と闘病のストーリー

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私は人生を少し重く考えすぎているため、病気と闘っています。
  • 他人に自分を決められるような人生は送りたくありませんが、他の人から嫌われることは悲しいです。
  • しかし、彼は私を理解してくれて本当に感謝しています。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.5

"I am not the only one unwilling to spend life laid down by others. I take life a little too seriously. So the battle against my disease goes on. But the fact that people don't understand me, is distressing all the same. My boyfriend, however, understands. And for that I am very thankful." [注] 「でも、他の人から嫌われるのは、やっぱり悲しい」のくだりは、 「でも、(私の病気が)他の人に理解されなにのはやっぱり悲しい "But the fact that people don't understand me, is distressing all the same."」と意訳させていただきました。

anteia
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました! 助かりました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (4)

回答No.4

No. 3 です。 "I'm taking life a little seriously." を "I'm taking life a little too seriously." に訂正します。

anteia
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました! 助かりました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.3

私は人生を少し重く考えすぎている。 (I'm taking life a little seriously.) は無い方がうまく内容がつながってくれると思います。最初の文章はひとつ前のご質問にあった、相手の方の表現を利用しています。 Of course, I don't want to let others write my script. That's why I'm fighting my own battle with this illness. Still, being disliked by others makes me sad. It is such a misunderstood illness. My boyfriend, however, is very understanding. I'm so grateful for that.

anteia
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました! 助かりました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

1。「私だって他人に自分を決められるような人生を送りたくない。」 Like everybody else I don't want to lead a life prescribed by others. 2.「私は人生を少し重く考えすぎている。」 I am afraid I take my life a little too seriously.  3.「だから今病気と闘ってる。」 Therefore I am battling with illness now.(病気と闘うときは下記のように with が入るときもあります)  http://eow.alc.co.jp/battle+with/UTF-8/ 4. 「でも、他の人から嫌われるのは、やっぱり悲しい。」   But I'm so sad that others dislike me.(いいと思います) 5. 「理解しづらい病気だから。」 Because my illness is the kind that people have trouble understanding. 6. 「でも、彼は理解してくれる。」 But my boyfriend understands me...(3単現ですから s を入れました) 7.「本当にありがたい。」 For that I am really grateful.  ご大切に。

anteia
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました! 助かりました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.1

"Send coz I someone else themselves determined like life. I have thought too life slightly heavier. So I'm battling illness now. But hated from others too sad. From the disease more difficult to understand. But he understands. Would really appreciate. 」 私は、この文章になりました。

anteia
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました! 助かりました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• ※大至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

about lots of thongs you say im no fun when im sad okey. i thought some suporrt from you good bye i'm hurt too you say im no fun because im sad and have problems how can you say this to me??? i wanted Yuri support.. i thought you say you dont need me because i have problems and i am sad how should i feel???? Nina asking me month to tell you im so poor... you understand? yes Nina asking me month time to tell you this so thats why im so depressed i was holding this inside me

• 英語が分かる方、細かい方お願いします

前回の質問が長すぎて入りませんでした。ご回答下さり ありがとうございました。◎私は英語が全く出来ません。しかしトラブルがあり困っています。話し合いをして誤解をときたいんですが英語が出来ない私には不利&難問です。 ◆私は英語が分からないから、あの時Aと貴方が何を言っていたのか分からなかったし、Aは私に何も教えてくれないから分からないの。 私は彼女が怒る理由が分からない。 何故 貴方と会っちゃいけないの? 私達何も悪い事してないと思うの。 ただ会っていただけなのに。 だけど貴方は彼女に怒られた。 それが私は悲しい。 だから私は彼女が怒ったのは彼女が貴方のガールフレンドだから怒ったと思った。 ◆ I don't understand English very well So, that day A and you, what was say i don't understand. She's not tell me, so, idon't understand So,she was angry that reason idon't understand . Why is don't see you no ? Don't bad you and me, nothing... (ただ会っていただけなのに。←この言葉を表す言葉が分かりません) But you (だけど貴方は彼女に怒られた。←こちらも表す言葉が分かりません) It is I'm sad So, she's angry,she your girlfriend i think so... これで何となく伝わるでしょうか? 更に誤解を招く&あまり伝わらない&文章が おかしいなど…細かく、詳しく教えて下さい。これは あまり使わない言い回し、これはこう言う意味…など… 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳

翻訳をお願いします。 --------------------- 私はとても悲しい。 あなたは今日が私たちの記念日だという事を知らない。 私たちが付き合ってから4ヵ月経ちました。 でもあなたにとってそれは重要じゃない。 私はあなたがもう私を愛してない事をわかっています。 最近ずっとその事を考えていました。 私に教えて。 あなたに何が起きたの? --------------------- ちなみに自分で考えた文は これです… I'm so sad. You don't know that today is anniversary of us. We are completed 4 month. But, it isn't important for you. I understand you don't love me now. I was thinking about that recently. Please teach to me What happened to you? 英語がお得意な方お願いします……!

• お互い母国語が英語ではない男女間のメール文章の一部です

お互い母国語が英語ではない男女間のメール文章の一部です (連続したものではありません) 恋人同士のやりとりと感じましたが、友人間でもありうる文章なのでしょうか? 男:I love you I want to hear your voice and look your face. I always keep in mind for(名前). I also miss you 女:My friend sent me your conversation, she said you don't love me, you just cheat me. but why did you look so sad? If you are playing with me. I am confused. I don't understand.

• てんで?英語が分かりませんジョークみたい??

誰かないを、いってるか教えてください He suddeniy said to me "let's break up." I was so sad,I cried .but now,I thank god that I met such a Wonderful 何だかワカンナイ、、、????

• I believe it,since…の解釈につい

添付ファイル文章: “I believe it, since you say so, but confound you, and your brother Ivan with you. Don’t you understand that one might very well dislike him, apart from Katerina Ivanovna. に関する質問です。 1. このwith の解釈に自信がないです。 「君がそう言うんだから、信じるよ。 だけども、君なんてクソ喰らえだ、それに(君に加えて)君の兄さん、イヴァンも。」 このwith は付け足すために、 「〜と一緒に」 という理解で合っているのか自信がないです。 2.understand that以降の文章は理科できるのですが、(understand that one might very well dislike him, apart from Katerina Ivanovna.) 文末に?がないので、 Don’t you understand をどのように理解すれば良いのか分からないです。 文末に!があれば、 感嘆疑問文として 「カテリーナ・イヴァーノヴナのことがなくたって、誰しも十中八九、彼を嫌うだろうって事を君は理解しているよ!」 となりおかしくなります。 否定疑問文の返事を期待していないものとして、 「カテリーナ・イヴァーノヴナのことがなくたって、誰しも十中八九、彼を嫌うだろうって事を君は理解していんですか?→していない。」 と考えていいのかよく分からないです。 これが正しいとすると、 You don’t understand that one might very well dislike him, apart from Katerina Ivanovna.[!]にする方法があると思うのですが、違いが分からなくなりました。 この表現が理解できないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。

• 困ってます。和訳お願いします。

hi im sylvester girl dont mail him enymore i feel so bad n he want to just sex with u n i want to leve him but i kill him baby so im so sad n i want to someting for him if u can help me can u make him bad メールをもらったのですが、私は英語が出来ません。 なんて書いてあるんでしょうか? すみませんができる方お願いします

• YesとNo

疑問文で使っている動詞を使って、 肯定文を作ればYes 否定文を作ればNo こういう理解の仕方でよろしいのでしょうか? Do you like me? Don't you like me? I like you.ならYes, I do. I don't like you.ならNo, I don't. Do you dislike me? Don't you dislike me? I dislike you.ならYes, I do. I don't dislike you.ならNo, I don't.

• 英語得意な方お願いします><

自分で書いて英語詞です よかったら感想ください>< the memory of spending it together it's seeming to disappear few how many things have i done that i wanted to do with you i believed what you said and thought that you would be back someday im still waiting you do you see how much i need you? you dont stay with me even if i wish so much even if i wanna hear your voice you dont let me do so but i cant dislike you everytime i part from you i hold my tears so you won't notice if i cried i wonder if you'd come back what can i do for you to come back here? im still looking for the answer do you see how much i need you? you always disappear from here so easily you dont tell me anything true it hurts this much but i cant dislike you i wonder if we could go back like befoe there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか?

翻訳ソフトで翻訳したんですが、理解できません。 言葉のニュアンスも解らないし... どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか? u think is easy go working and have internet to reply always when i want if the life is easy same to u think be happy im reply in the moment that i have time if u are tired to wait u choice u talk all my friends dont like this styles of womans i can not say u are my girlfriend is so stupid if talk with all my friends i want a woman only to me not a public woman i dont want this relation finish and u be angry with me or something i really have a feeling for u but is hard listen all my friends contact u samme to easy girl that i hate really the feel is borke when im listen this but if u want be with somme of my friends is ur decition u continue with ur chating life becuase i like more the real life one to one is the end? ur decition im just can not more wait to say this.... sorry but im was so tired listen of my friends dont want make u dissapoint just want be u feel good always i want contact u but sometimes so bussy but the time when im free im try im was told u the distance is so hard to the love but if we can with this all in the future that be all right im not lier if u dont believeme is ur problem but if u can understand that im write i think is easy have a feeel big feel for u the problem many mans talk wiht u And mix take ur mesages All confuse And this don't like Like the girl or woman in love only for me I'm honestly like u And love u But so hard If u believe me Thanks But dont want u angry with me I have feel for u Just this don't like 長文になりましたが、どうかお願いします。