• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英語のメール添削をお願いします。

はじめまして。 本日、イギリスのネットショップを利用したのですが、支払った後、このようなメールが届きました。 「Hi, thank you for your purchase. However, due to the high number of orders which go missing in your country we would have to ask that you upgrade your shipping option to include tracking with insurance @ £4.95 Please visit our orders page for a currency converter, pricing and offers at: http://www(サイトのページ) upgraded shipping option, this will be associated to your original order. I hope this helps. Kind Regards,」 追跡サービスは付けようか迷って、結局、ペイパルが保障してくれるかなと思ってつけませんでした。 ショップ側がそうおっしゃるのであれば、それは構わないのですが、 返信する英語のメールに不安があるので、ご助言いただけると幸いです。 (こんにちは。ご連絡有難うございます。注文いたしましたので、よろしくお願いいたします。) といったメールを送りたいと思っています。 「Hello. It was good to hear from you. We intend to buy Upgrade to Tracked Shipping from you. Thank you. 」 おかしな所があれば教えてください。全部ダメだったらすみません。 やっぱり注文だけするより、メールは返信した方がいいですよね? どなたか英語の詳しい方、どうぞよろしく願いいたします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数60
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

はじめまして。 その英文で意図は十分伝わるはずです。一応、以下、代案です。 " Dear (先方の名称 e.g. customer service), Thank you for your advice. Please upgrade my shipping option to include tracking with insurance @ £4.95. Thank you, XXXXXXX " >やっぱり注文だけするより、メールは返信した方がいいですよね? 先方は質問者様からの返信があるまで、品物の発送を留めておく可能性もあるので、optionを付ける付けないに拘らず、メールは送っておいたほうが良いと思います。 ではでは。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

早速のご回答、ありがとうございます! 是非、使用させていただきます。 本当に助かりました。 有難うございました!

関連するQ&A

• イギリスのネットショップで分からない事に

こんにちは。 先程もこちらでお世話になり、早速メールや手続きをしたのですが、現在訳がわからない状態です。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q6649144.html ↑先程の質問です。 「Hi, thank you for your purchase. However, due to the high number of orders which go missing in your country we would have to ask that you upgrade your shipping option to include tracking with insurance @ £4.95 Please visit our orders page for a currency converter, pricing and offers at: http://www(サイトのページ) upgraded shipping option, this will be associated to your original order. I hope this helps. Kind Regards,」 これに対し、了解したとメールをし、HPよりオプションのみを購入し、ペイパルで支払い済みです。 そうしましたら、このようなメールが届きました。 「Hi, Unfortunately we can not do this on your behalf you will need to process this by using the link in the previous email. I hope this helps. Kind Regards,」 何故かは分からないのですが、できないということですよね? 意味が良く理解できません。 支払いもしているし、今後どうしたら良いのか、どうすれば商品+追跡オプションを購入し、送ってもらう事ができるのでしょうか? 返金はされていません。 私のすべき対応・メール内容の、ご助言をいただきたいのです。 どうか、よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします

I wanted to thank you for placing your orders with us this year. For your convenience, we will be sending you online access to view all items we have available for your future orders. You can also place your orders directly online if you would like and Tom will contact you with shipping and payment details. 宜しくお願いします。

• 海外通販での英語の翻訳をお願いします

先日、Aliexpressで注文したのですが、このようなメッセージが返ってきました。 Hi, (名前), we checked with DHL, your address post code (郵便番号) is remote area for DHL shipping, can we send your order via UPS? We can keep the same shipping cost for you. Look forward to hearing from you soon. So could you let us know what you would like to declare and how much to value on the shipping invoice to reduce your country customs tax for you? 意味がわからず、困っております。 こちらから何かしないといけないのでしょうか? 翻訳の程、宜しくお願いします。 また、できましたらどうすればよいのかも教えてください。

• メールの翻訳をお願い致します。

英語は苦手なのですが海外通販をしています。 1回、オーダーしたことのある化粧品ブランドですが 日本に送れないものがあるということで オーダーをキャンセルして返金をしてもらったことのある ショップです。突然、下記のメールが届きました。 そのメールを翻訳して頂きたいのです。 後、メールの下部(Orの下)に We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. とあるのですがこれは次回の注文は20%オフになるということでいいのでしょうか? 以上、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 We are please to tell you that your ○○○ order is ready to be resent to you. We would like to thank you once again for your continued patience and support at this time. Unfortunately we are now of stock in Pure Pigment in Incite and will not be able to include this in your order, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause you. We would like to offer you the following options to continue your order. We would be happy to offer you replacement Pure Pigments(s) in any shade of your choice from our website to replace your out of stock item(s)http://www.○○○.com/shop/products/eyes/furore-pure-pigment Or We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. Please let us know which solution would be best for you and we will organise this right away and resend your order to you. Kind regards,

• 海外通販サイトからのメールで困っています。

海外通販サイトで注文をしたのですが、 以下の様なメールが来ました。 ----------------------------------------------------- Thank You for your order. Before we can despatch your package we need to check some details with you to ensure that your payment is safe. Please can you provide the following details: 4. Photo ID (this can be your student card/driving license/passport) Can you please respond within 72 hours. I am sorry if we don't hear from you within this time we will have no alternative but to cancel your order. We look forward to hearing from you. ----------------------------------------------------- Photo IDを教えて欲しいというのは翻訳で分かったのですが、 こういう場合はパスポートの画像(顔写真と番号のページ)を添付すればよいのでしょうか? それ自体流用など問題はないのでしょうか? 色々調べてみて、最近だとそういう確認がよくあると見受けたのですが、、、

• 英語のできる方お願いします!!

日本では手に入らないカバンがどうしても欲しくて、海外に注文しました。このようなメールが送られてきたのですが、どなたか訳していただけないですか? We received a request to reset the password of your account. If you made this request, plese follow the instructions below. If you did not request to change your password, you can safely ignore this email and make sure your customer account is safe. Click the link below to reset your password. If clicking doesn't seem to work, you can copy and paste the above link into your browser's address window. For security reasons your credit card number was deleted. Orders cannot be changed or cancelled once they are placed. We will ship your order just as soon as it arrives at our depot. You will receive tracking information as soon as we ship your order. Most orders will arrive within the following time frames. Please note that we are not responsible for delays caused by the store, the shipping carrier or customs. これは2回に分けられて送られてきました。長い文章で申し訳ありませんが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

アプリの作者に要望のメールを出したら、返信が来たのですが、作者さんは英語圏の方のようで、英文で返ってきました。 分かる範囲で返信したものの、その返事は難易度が上がり、機械翻訳でも分かり難くて手に負えません。 英語できる方、助けて下さい。 1通目、 May I ask you which version of OS do you have?  Are you working with Perfectly Clear Plugins or a standalone version?  Looking forward to hearing from you.  私の返信、(カッコ内は機械翻訳したもの) 回答頂きありがとうございます。 (Thank you very much for answering.) すみませんが私は英語が出来ません。 (Excuse me. I can't speak English.) 分かる範囲でお答えします (I'll answer at the reach I know.) Terminal、FUJITSU Arrows F-02E OS、 Android4.12 >Are you working with Perfectly Clear Plugins or a standalone version? ? Probably... standalone version 2.6.2 よろしくお願い致します。 (Thank you.) 2通目、 Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply Thank you for your reply.  May I also know the model o your phone? As we would need to find the closest model to yours to test and reproduce this issue.  Thank you in advance.  特に、>May I also know the model o your phone? の所が気になります。 model o your phone? って、何でしょうか?

• 英語、読める方、お願い致します。

英語が読める方、↓の内容教えて下さい…。 よろしくお願い致します。 We just wanted to drop you a line and let you know we haven't forgotten about you. Part of your order (#1687936) has not yet shipped because one or more of the items you wanted are on backorder. Our typical ship time for backordered items is 3-6 weeks from the date of order, though at times it can take longer depending on the vendor. Please know we are doing our best to get this merchandise for you as soon as possible! Your credit card has not been charged for the backordered items; we do not charge your card until we ship the items to you. Also, you are free to cancel any or all unshipped items on your order. You can do so by using the Your Account function of the website (check the Help section for more information), or by contacting us with your order number. We apologize for the continued delay. If you ever have any questions about your order, please contact us at orders@eMerchandise.com or call us at 866-339-2691 (toll free in US and Canada), Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Pacific Time). When calling outside of the US and Canada, please dial +1-503-445-8081. Thank you for your patience and patronage!

• 海外からのメール英語翻訳お願いします

「あなたの購入した1ヶ月分だけ有効で、その後の請求はしません。キャンセル請求。」 で合っていますか? 私は、クレジットカードで課金したが、いつまで有効なのか?次は課金したくない、というような質問メールをしました。 ***************** CANCELLATION RECEIPT ******************** This message is to confirm your membership cancellation. Your membership has been removed from our billing database and you will no longer be billed for the following product: Site: www Member ID: ~~~~ Last Charge and Date: ¥~~~~ on 2013-07-22 Your membership to the website will continue until the end of the term you have purchased, but you will no longer be billed for your subscription. We appreciate the opportunity to help you. Thank you for using our online cancellation service! Let our highly trained billing support staff help you. ***************** Date : 07-23-2013 ********************

• 英語力がたりません。。どれくらい通じているかが知りたいです お願いします

この英語は不自然ですか?直すべき箇所ありましたら教えてください。教科書的な英語ではなくていいので、日常会話的な範囲で間違えや分かりづらい部分あったら教えてください。 相手から届いたので初めてこちらからメールするという状況です。 Hi, How are you doing? Thank you for your message. Im glad to hear from you. are you interested in Japanese? thats good, thank you! I'll tell you about Japanese culuture, and help your Japanese. お願いします。