• ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願いします。

日本語にあわせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.日本中を震撼させる出来事が起きた。 There was a incidents to astound the Japan. 2.街中では難民を避難させる人がいて、会社の前には人の群れがあった。 In town , a man evacuate refugees , and swarms of people at the companys. 3.新木場地区の道路では液状化現象が起きた There was a liquefaction at the road of Shinkiba area.

• do2007
  • お礼率27% (117/426)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1. An astounding event took place in Japan. 2. There were people who guided the evacuees and there was a crowd in front of the company. 3. Sections of the road in the Shinkiba area were liquefied. とも。

do2007
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました! 参考にさせて頂きます。

関連するQ&A

• 添削おねがいします

However, at the same time, protests against accepting refugees are taking place across the country. The reason is incidents by refugees also has become a big problem. 「 (ドイツ国民は、難民に対してヨーロッパで最も寛容です)しかし、同時に、難民受け入れに対する抗議が全国各地で行われています。 難民による事件も大きな問題になっているからです。」 ()部分は日本語で全文があったほうがわかりやすいかと思い、入れています。 その部分は英語にはしていないです。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語について】日本語→英語

<ヨーロッパ難民についての話です> 日本語→「つまり難民の急増と暴力事件の増加の間には、相関関係があるということがわかります。難民の受け入れは、文化や国民のアイデンティティーに大きく関わる問題だ。」 英語→ 「In other words, it is shown that there is a correlation between the increase of refugees and the increase of violent incidents. Refugee acceptance is a big issue related to culture and the identity of public.」 - 国民のアイデンティティーを the identity of publicとしました。 これは特に合っているか自信がないです。 日本語を英文にしたのであっているか見て欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削してもらえませんか?

今、大学生でアカデミックライティングの習得を目標に英語の勉強をしているものです。下記の和文を翻訳してみたのですが、添削・講評お願いできないでしょうか。 人間は群れで生活する動物である。群れには群れの掟があり、掟は時代とともに変わりやすい。掟に従いすぎると自分がなくなる。おきてに反すると群れを追い出されるか、群れから離れざるを得なくなる。 (1)Human beings are inevitable to live in herds. Each group has an own rule and it tends to vary by the epoch. However a blind observance of it extinguishes their personality. In spite of this, it is ironic that unless they give up a rebel of the law, none of them can avoid being a lone wolf, nor can they be a member of there impudently. (2)The life in herds is the fate decided on human beings. Rules in there are as various as groups are; besides they are susceptible to the transition of the time. However hardly can the survival of their identity come true, following such regulations terribly. In spite of this fact, breaking regulations, they are exiled or cannot help seceding from there ultimately.

• 正しい自然な英文に添削願います。

英語にたけている皆様へ 以下の内容を英文にしましたが、おかしいところ・不自然なところを御指摘・添削願います。 日本語: 今日は家族4人でA川に蛍を見に行きました。ついたときには既にたくさんの人たちが川沿いにいて待ち構えていました。蛍は思っていたほどたくさんいませんでしたが、家族全員見るのは初めてだったので暗闇で光る蛍たちは幻想的で感動的なものでした。光が最高潮に達した8時半すぎには周辺の道路は大混雑で駐車場から出るのも一苦労でした。 私の稚拙な英文: Today,I went to the A river to watch fireflies with my familiy of four. There were already many people waiting it along the river when we arrived there. Fireflies were not so many less than I expect, but shining in the dark was fantastic and impressed all my families had watched at the first time. After 8:30p.m. at when the climax of it, peripheral road got congested greatly. So we had to waste time to go out the parking. 絶対おかしい。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

Unfortunately,I was robbed of my pleasure recently. I had my favorite view that was precious thing to me. The view is the sea that was able to see from the road in front of my house. I arrived at my house while always seeing the sea in the front. But a new house is built there pretty soon. I'm sure they will be enjoy the view and I'll be worry about scenery disappear little by little. 残念なことに私の楽しみが奪われました。 私には大切な景色があります。その景色は私の家の前の道から見える海です。 私はいつも正面に海を見ながら家に辿り着きます。しかし、まもなくそこには家が建ちます。 きっと彼らはその景色を楽しむでしょう、そして私は少しずつ消えていく風景に悩まされるでしょう。

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.ぼくの思春期の行動は、大人に受け入れられなかった It was my behavior of adolescent was not acceptable by adult. 2.ぼくは頑張って彼を3人しかいないその職場に適応させた。   しかし、彼はその職場に向いていなかった。 I had make a effort to adapt him the cite of vocation which only three persons, but he was inept in there.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

Unfortunately,I was robbed of my pleasure recently. I had my favorite view that was precious thing to me. The view is the sea that was able to see from the road in front of my house. I arrived at my house while always seeing the sea in the front. But a new house is built there pretty soon. I'm sure they will be enjoy the view every day and I'll be worry about scenery disappear little by little. 残念なことに私の楽しみが奪われました。 私には大切な景色があります。その景色は私の家の前の道から見える海です。 私はいつも正面に海を見ながら家に辿り着きます。しかし、まもなくそこには家が建ちます。 きっと彼らはその景色を毎日楽しむ事でしょう、そして私は少しずつ消えていく風景に悩まされるでしょう。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 On October Second ‘10 I had a holiday and went to car dealer. First, I went to Toyota to see Estima. As soon as I went there, I did test-drive one. It was comfortable, but it wasn’t more comfortable Alfard and Velfire. When all of salesman find I decided to buy a car, they surve me with the greatest survice. After Toyota, I went to Honda. But there was not a car I wanted. When I was about to leave the shop, the salesman tried to prevent me from leaving there by this way and that. When I was feeling an awkward situation, my mobile phone rang at a good timing. It called from Toyota and told me to leave my bag. I left there at once and came back Toyota to receive it. As soon as I arrived at there, the salesman brought my bag to me. I felt I was lucky, as I left the shop. If I left it another place, it wouldn’t come back me.

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいですよろしくお願いします!! After many had only joined with scepticism and hesitation, action against resistant farmers was announced. At the end of the 1950s there was a campaign against anyone who refused. The continuing stream of refugees towards the ‘free’ West illustrated that the SED and their programme were not particularly popular amongst the population. Within the Party voices were at once raised against Ulbricht and his practice of going along with Soviet domination. A purge was already underway at the end of the 1940s against former SPD members and those Old Communists who had come out against the merger of the KPD and the SPD. Their opposition was particularly directed against the restructuring of the SED as a Stalinist cadre Party.

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語にあわせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いします。 1.あの二人はカップルとして釣り合っていない They are not proportionate to couple. 2.東京では多くのスーパーマーケットの棚は空になった Items on the shelf at the lot of grocery store at Tokyo was empty.