• 締切済み

どなたか翻訳して下さいませんか?

03260326の回答

• ベストアンサー率12% (1/8)
回答No.1

私、魚座です。 私の人生のあらゆる領域では、完全な正反対が、絶えず、仕事しています。 私は、ばかばかしく面白いのを気にしないかなり真剣な俳優です。 私はいつもカメラを意識しています、そして、それはそれが聴衆であると感じます。 私はものを分離するよりむしろ多くの交差している電流を意識しています。 私は、私のやり方で私のキャリアを誘導して、来たどんな好機もつかんなければなりませんでした。 私は人生を一度も計画したことがないことができます。 私は優柔不断から優柔不断になりまでただよろめきます。 人生がもう少し穏やかであるかもしれなく、芸術がもう少し強健でさえある場合、よかったでしょう。 人々が、私がだれであるかを知りたいなら、それは仕事すべて、中です。 あなたがトランポリンの上の家を建てることができるなら、それはきめ細かに私に合うでしょうに。 あなたがいつでもロサンゼルスに費やすなら、1つの話の種しかありません。 未来が未知であってちょっと驚くべきものであると思うのは、素晴らしいでしょう。 また、それは、私が4年間ステージの上にいないのでである好奇心の強いことです。 それは、うんざりであって、素晴らしいです。 毎日昼食を取りにダンキンドーナツに行くように。 ロサンゼルスはアホでいっぱいの町ではありません。 多くの素晴らしいエネルギーがそこにあります。 フィルムが実際に新調できる前に、市場の力は、ある規則を課します。 一匹おおかみは、環境不適応より気に入っている単語です。 一匹おおかみは活発です、環境不適応が受け身です。 大部分の私たちの人生の間、大きい分水嶺はここの間とここにある状態で、私たちは機能します。 しかしながら、私がした14個のフィルムの大部分は、ヨーロッパと英国で撃たれた独立者です。 本当の御馳走に関する私の考えは並んで立つことがなければマジックマウンテンです。 確かに、私の両親は劇場と何らかの関係がありませんでした。 私はある種の事故です。 何も旅行としての喜びを私に同じくらいたくさん与えません。 私は、列車、ボート、および飛行機に乗るのを好みます。 何も他の何かに似ていません、そして、私は私がした他の何か、まさしく仕事を制御して考えていません。 フィルムでは、あなたはただ一つの一目にすべての活力を入れます。 人は想像の感覚があるディレクターにあこがれています。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳してください、難しすぎて

Years ago I began to notice that I was incapable of really being in the moment when I was speaking – or even while I was thinking! In other words, when I’m speaking, I’m not reporting from an instantaneous state of knowing. Rather, I am passing on things I’ve already thought through some what. Speech references past experience, if even only a moment old. It is not of the ‘now’. ‘Now’ is all I can truly know. The rest is only a partial view, after-thoughts, of the ‘nows’ dead and gone. On the other hand… お願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします

英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら下記の翻訳をしていただければ助かります どうぞよろしくお願い致します Your A-to-z Guarantee claim for order 1234567890 was granted on January 4, 2012. In some cases, we've found that the product eventually arrives after a claim is reimbursed. If you've received this order, please let us know by replying to this e-mail and placing an 'X' in the box below. If you're unable to place an 'X' in the box below, you're welcome to reply to this message and confirm that the merchandise has been delivered. Your confirmation of receipt will provide us with authorization to withdraw the claim and recharge you for this order. * If the merchandise has not arrived, you do not need to reply to this message. [ ] I would like to withdraw my A-to-z Guarantee claim for Order 1234567890. If this A-to-z Guarantee claim has already been reimbursed to my payment method associated with this transaction, I authorize Amazon.com to recharge my original payment method.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Unlike the quiet and quickness you experience in a car, spending an afternoon on a bike is like indulging in a sensory feast. Not only was able to leisurely take in the wonderful sights and sounds of spring - wisteria-framed doorways, lilacs in full bloom, and the laughing seagulls flying overhead - I was also to revel in the sensuous smells of honeysuckle, sea rose, and backyard barbecues!  As I pedaled through my neighborhood, I smiled to myself as I recalled how I had labored over the decision to buy a bike for more than a year. The truth is that my indecision stemmed from self-consciousness and fear of the unknown. What if I bought the wrong kind of bike and regretted my purchase? Could I still remember how to ride a bike considering there were now eighteen speeds instead of three? Did I have the physical stamina to actually get somewhere? My fear of not knowing, feeling foolish, or looking silly kept me from enjoying what had become one of my favorite summer pastimes.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

What Biden should have said to Harrris: “Civil Rights is hard - we’ve been working on it for years. Yes we didn’t get it right yet but to the best of my ability I’ve been fighting for civil rights my whole career. I’m not perfect, I’ve not always held the best positions - especially in hindsight - but that was the past. Now I’m dedicated to moving forward to build a more free and equal America.”Blah blah blah. That’s what he should of said but instead he went on the defensive and just kind of looked like a shouty old white man. I’m not for or against Biden but I think he missed a real opportunity to show a bit of humility and soften his public face but instead he went all “get off my lawn” and looked rattled and a bit scared.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

If you voted for trump I forgive you. If you still support trump then you are an accomplice to treason in my opinion. This scandal is going to end up being the biggest thing to happen to American politics ever. I've been saying it since the very beginning. This is a criminal and illegitimate president. And the mess is going to last years and probably destroy the Republican Party.

• top of the world和訳で

1) There is wonder in most everything I see   ここで使われてるin mostって何ですか?   Got the sun in my eyes   And I won't be surprised if it's a dream 2)Everything I want the world to be   ここで使われてるto beって何ですか?   Is now coming true especially for me      3)I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation   And the only explanation I can find   Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around   Your love's put me at the top of the world     on the top of the worldが何でlookin' down on creationの前に来てるの?    on the top of the worldって副詞句だから後ろに持ってこなくていいの?   I'mから直訳で教えて下さい 4)There is only one wish on my mind   When this day is through I hope that I will find   That tomorrow will be just the same for you and me   All I need will be mine if you are here     I hope以降どう訳していけばいいのか直訳で教えて下さい。    I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation   And the only explanation I can find   Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around   Your love's put me at the top of the world   ここで使われてるeverは、かつてって言う意味?I can findからここも詳しく直訳で  教えて下さい。 *よくこの歌詞でfindって単語使われてるけど、見つけるって言う意味でいいの?

• 翻訳お願いします

The shortfall is I am old and my memory is not what it once was, thank you for bringing that to my attention So I have checked and you are correct you have paid a total of $140.00 As you can see I did not originally charge you enough for shipping for both hosts I only charged you for shipping for one host now there are two hosts. OK lets start over you paid $90.00 and that completely covers the L2, we'll call that good ! So on the E2 here is the low down for the E2 host, it is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00 shipping to you for this weight will be $12.00 and if sent as a gift then no PP fees so that would be a total of $111.00 You paid a deposit of $50.00 on 6-7-13 so the balance will be $61.00 round that off to $60.00 as a gift and I'll get em packed up and ready to go on Monday Let me know if that sounds right to you I don't want you to think I'm trying to pull the wool over your eyes or something

• よろしくお願いします

I’m in my 30s and married to a sweet, wonderful man but lately am not sure I want to be. I never really dated and was only in two relationships (my husband being the second). Friends tell me I skipped “the bad part” and didn’t miss anything by finding a keeper right away, but I feel like I missed out on a lifetime’s worth of experiences, to the point I keep considering leaving an otherwise functional marriage for the single life (and yes, I realize I could create a lifetime of experiences with my husband but can’t muster interest in the idea). my husband being the secondはなぜisではなくbeingが使われているのでしょうか?あと、ここでのkeeperはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

Well I like various types of food. I'm not sure what my favorite is...as of right now it's cashew chicken and pocky ha ha. I've kinda been into the asian cuisine recently lot of food tastes better than it looks and smells. natto? I've never had that, well just because it smells bad doesn't mean it tates bad. Ha ha I'm a fane of sweets myself and a chocolate lover as well. I know how japense valentines day is, I've read up on it, due to curiosity on weather Japanese celebrate certain holidays like the US. Ha ha, I've only recieved Valentine's day gifts from my mum...lol she's done that since I was little. Yea men and women do exchange gift to each other on Valentine's day but mostly it's the males giving the females presents. We also have a sweetest day, though it's not really widely observed in the US as much as Valentines day. It actually started here in Ohio. Anyways sweetest day today is like your Valentine's day, the women give gifts to their special someone. If you want to you can but if you do, expect something in return (even if it ends up a bit late.) :) I'm off to study for a while. can't wait to hear from you again ^_^ これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! Thank you, too. BTW,what kind of food do you like? I like natto. As you know, natto is Japanese food. It’s a sticky food made of fermented soybeans. Although it’s rich in protein, some people dislike it because of its distinctive smell. What about you? But I love sweets (especially chocolate) rather than it. I’m honest. Though the women have to give chocolate (handmade is better) to the men (that special someone) on Valentine's Day in Japan, LOL I’ve not received chocolate for Valentine's Day since I was a little child. I hope this Valentine's Day I get some chocolate...( I said to myself ) :) In Western countries, both men and women exchange presents on Valentine's Day you know. Though the gift won’t reach you until the day, if it’s okay with you, I do want to send you a gift...(略)

• 翻訳お願いします!!

That is true... But I guess I would better if I said "I want u in my life"... Wakaru?? Need and want are two different words... I would never say anything to hurt you... 恥ずかしながら なんとな~くでしかわからず、ずっと彼とメールのやりとりを してたんですが、今回大事な感じの流れになってきたのを察し ちゃんと日本語に直していただきたくお願いしました。 宜しくお願いします!!