• ベストアンサー

わからない英文があります

gaucho7の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • gaucho7
  • ベストアンサー率56% (73/129)
回答No.2

http://eow.alc.co.jp/say+of/UTF-8/ say of=~について言う 助演女優賞候補者であるAmy Adams(エイミー・アダムズ)に関して、「エイミーはこのような鮮やかなピンクのドレスのよう な新鮮な色彩を探索のがすきなんだ」と言われた。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文を和訳してください!

Pink and blue arrived, along with other pastels, as colors for babies in the mid-19th century, yet the two colors were not promoted as gender signifiers until just before World War I—and even then, it took time for popular culture to sort things out. Today’s color dictate wasn’t established until the 1940s, as a result of Americans’ preferences as interpreted by manufacturers and retailers. “It could have gone the other way,” Paoletti says. So the baby boomers were raised in gender-specific clothing. Boys dressed like their fathers, girls like their mothers. Girls had to wear dresses to school, though unadorned styles and tomboy play clothes were acceptable. When the women’s liberation movement arrived in the mid-1960s, with its anti-feminine, anti-fashion message, the unisex look became the rage—but completely reversed from the time of young Franklin Roosevelt. Now young girls were dressing in masculine—or at least unfeminine—styles, devoid of gender hints. ″Feminists thought that girls were kind of lured into subservient roles as women is through clothing,” says Paoletti. “ ‘If we dress our girls more like boys and less like frilly little girls . . . they are going to have more options and feel freer to be active.’ ” John Money, a sexual identity researcher at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, argued that gender was primarily learned through social and environmental cues. “This was one of the drivers back in the ’70s of the argument that it’s ‘nurture not nature,’ ” Paoletti says. Gender-neutral clothing remained popular until about 1985. Paoletti remembers that year distinctly because it was between the births of her children, a girl in ’82 and a boy in ’86. “All of a sudden it wasn’t just a blue overall; it was a blue overall with a teddy bear holding a football,” she says. Disposable diapers were manufactured in pink and blue.

• would使用の会話の意味

アメリカの女子高生の会話の一例で質問があります。 A:パーティーの計画は? B:今の所何したっけ? A:ミリタリ-風とか B:仮装やったよ。仮装は?A:貴族パーティーでやったじゃん。(We did the aristrocrat party,like,trophy wife aristrocrat.) B:そうじゃなくて (But not like that) A:新しいドレスのお披露目?(Would this be like go get like a cute new dress?) B:それいいね(That could work) とあるのですが、Would this be like go get like a cute new dress?のwould の意味は仮定法というのだと思いますが、意味は~だろうでいいのでしょうか。そして、このthisが何を指しているかわかりません。最後にlikeを多用していますが「~とか」の意味でしょうか。

• Great choice for Hollowen

The Hollowen festival is coming.I want to buy some cosplay costumes for this happy day.I want to cos the actress in Frozen as a queen.where to buy her dress like the picture below?

• わからない英文があります!

A: "Is this really the best place for us to talk?" B: "You of all people know nothing gets me talking like a cosmo" Bの言ったYou of all peopleとgets me talkingの意味がよくわかりません。。。

• 英文を和訳してみたので見て欲しい

Like the rest of us, the last thing in the world he wanted was to disrupt this new kindergarten world we were all just getting used to. 和訳の問題です。 「私たちの残りと似たように、彼が欲した、世界で最後のことは、私たち全員が慣れ始めたばかりのこの新しい幼稚園という世界を混乱させることだった」 と訳したんですが、どうでしょうか。 詳しく見てもらいたいです。 おねがいします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

下記の英文を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am out of office today so I will reply you the point one by one in tomorrow. In fact, I would like to submit your proposal with deal memo to AAA's review before Chinese New Year. Anyway, try our best.

• わからない英文があります

"Ponytail courtesy of having used this awful new Garnier conditioner that turned my hair into what felt like a superglued mass affixed to my head. This ended up being depressing when my fingers kept getting stuck or my hair tosses abbreviated so I braided it upwards and pulled it back in defeat. " -superglued mass -my fingers kept getting stuck -my hair toses abbreviated の意味を教えてください。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入するつもりです。すみませんが下記の英文の意味を教えてくださいませんか?お願いします! How many pieces will you like me to reserve for future order? Please reply as soon as possible, because this collection is a fast seller and pre sold. Some of the quantities above may change. Also let me know if you will like to hold more than the quantity above. Best Regards,

• 英文和訳の質問 thank you の意味

出典 The best American essays(2010年版、p124) 「Brooklyn the Unknowable」 というエッセイで、作者が、ブルックリンのとある一角の、やたら葬儀関係業者が密集している地域を散歩し、とある柩業者の倉庫を観察している場面です。 ...so I headed around the corner, knowing that sometimes more can be leaened from the back of a building than the front . I peered into its windows, seeing stacks of caskets polished and shiny like new sedans , champagne-colored , taupe , all the season's popular colors. I would not like to be burried in such a metalick-looking sheath. A plain pine box, thank you. (以下は、直接、この文に関係ないので省略します。) 最後のthank you の 意味ですが、 (1)白木の松の箱なら、いいけど。 (2)白木の松の箱、ごめんだね。 それとも・・・ よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

A blind date is a date for two people who have never met before. Their mutual friends usually arrange the match. With the rise of the Internet, blind dates are becoming more common than before. Through instant messaging and Internet chat forums, people have a chance to meet people. Blind dating is exciting for some people, but it can be a stressful emotional experience for others. This may be mainly due to a lack of self-confidence and the inevitable fear of meeting an unknown. In the United States, people often talk about the experience of their friends. Some people like to gossip a lot. People who like to gossip often talk about individuals they may not know and that can be hurtful, especially if rumors and gossip continue to be shared. This conversation is between two friends about another friend. In this case, the two friends, Amy and Lisa, having the conversation want the information to remain confidential in order to protect this mutual friend, Toshi. At the end of this conversation, the two friends agree to keep their information confidential. "I've got your back" is a phrase used as reassurance between friends. the phrase is used to show confidentiality, solidarity and trust.