英文添削のお願い!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 月15万円では、今の僕の暮らしではギリギリだ
  • その女優は、監督が望んでいることを言われなくても舞台で実演した
  • 気をつけて、炭酸は激しく振ると蓋から漏れやすい
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願いします。

日本語にあわせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.月15万円では、今の僕の暮らしではギリギリだ Fifteen ten thousand yen a month is limited living for I am now. 2.その女優は、監督が望んでいることを言われなくても舞台で実演した The actress produced a perform with not compulsion on the stage how a stage manager expected all. 3.気をつけて、炭酸は激しく振ると蓋から漏れやすい be careful , A soda is apt to leak in a cap when it shaked hardly. 4.彼はプレイベートでも作業服を着ることをやめなかった He didn't stopped wearing work clothes when He's in private. よろしくお願いします。

• do2007
  • お礼率27% (117/426)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1. A hundred fifty thousand yen a month is barely enough to live for me now. ギリギリは下記のいいかたがあります。   http://eow.alc.co.jp/%E3%81%8E%E3%82%8A%E3%81%8E%E3%82%8A/UTF-8/ 2. Without being told the actress could act out on stage what the director had in mind. 3. Be careful, the soda might leak out of the cap if shaken vigorously. 4. He didn't stop wearing work clothes (even) when he wasn't working.

do2007
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 barelyが適切でしたね。参考にさせて頂きます。 4ですが、文末の when he is in privateを使用したいのですが、 文法的には使えますでしょうか??

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

#1です。 in private には下記のように「こっそりと」とか「非公式に」という意味があり  http://eow.alc.co.jp/in+private/UTF-8/  「プレイベートでも」という原文の意味から少し変るのではないかと思います。他の回答者さんたちがいい案をお出しになると思います。

• kaoru05
  • ベストアンサー率40% (20/49)
回答No.2

do2007 さん、こんにちは。 1.月15万円では、今の僕の暮らしではギリギリだ   Fifteen ten thousand yen a month is limited living for I am now.   → It is bare for living with hundred fifty thousand yen for me right now. ・15万 → 150,000 は 1000単位で数字を言うので、 hundred fifty thousand 2.その女優は、監督が望んでいることを言われなくても舞台で実演した   The actress produced a perform with not compulsion on the stage how a stage manager expected all.   → That actress was performed what director wanted without knowing what he desired.   ・with not compulsion    → 「言われなくても」より強い単語なので、hopeとかdesire, wishとかでいいと思います   ・how a stage manager expected all    → 舞台マネージャー の様な響きなので、素直にdirectorでいいかと思います 3.気をつけて、炭酸は激しく振ると蓋から漏れやすい   be careful , A soda is apt to leak in a cap when it shaked hardly.   → It would be easy to leak if you shake a soda so hard, so be careful.   ・be careful が最初に来てもいいと思います。(ただし、大文字、小文字の使い分けに注意です) 4.彼はプレイベートでも作業服を着ることをやめなかった   He didn't stopped wearing work clothes when He's in private   → He kept wearing work clothes although in his private time.   ・「やめなかった」を「着続けた」に置き換えると判り易いかもしれません。

do2007
質問者

お礼

詳しい解説ありがとうございます。 参考にさせて頂きます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削

英文を作りました。おかしなところがあったら教えてください。 Ringomo:Won't you play the Nekojyarashi with me? Mame:Yes,let's. There is a broken tricycle in the yard. “What a cool tricycle!” Mame's pattern looks as if he were an adzuki bean. Mame hunt for foods only when he is hungry. です。 Mameは飼い猫の名前です。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文何か省略されてるんですか?

He is wearing Goro the cleaner's clothes. 和訳は『彼は清掃員のゴローの制服を着ています.』だと思うんですが、 何か、英文が変だと思うんですけど? (NHK ラジオ講座 Enjoy Simple Englishの3月20日のストーリーより) 教えて下さい、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語にあわせて英文を作ったのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.彼のズボンの膝が汚れているということは、仕事してきたということを意味している When his knees is stained , he denotes that he has been job. 2.彼は毎日父親に野球を教えられ、今ではすっかり野球少年になって、毎晩自分で練習するようになった。 He willing to training in his mind every evening by becoming a baseball boy after he was trained the baseball by his father every day. その他 was + ~ing と、 had + ~ing では、どんな違いがあるんでしょうか?

• 英文を書いてみたのですが添削してもらえないでしょうか

The Green Mile This movie was released in 1996, and it was nominated for four Academy Award. (Best Supporting Actor, Best Picture, Best Sound, and Best Adapted Screenplay ) The title means road to the electric chair. The scene of this story is on death row in the 1930. 1930 year was an age of serious great depression in the United States. One day, a new inmate arrives. His name is John Coffey who is 7-foot-tall , and black male. He convicted of raping and killing two young Girls. At first sight, John Coffey seems very ferocious, but actual John is gentle giant. Sometimes he cries, because he afraid of darkness. Surely most audience think he is not man who can murder young girls. However he was found by police holding corpse. In fact he has extraordinary healing powers, who reveals by healing warder’s urinary tract infection and resurrecting a mouse. When John is asked to explain his power, he merely says that he "took it back. On that day John defy to care girls. John is innocence. Regrettably, John was sentenced to death, so he can’t escape to death penalty. The director have much concern with John’s initial. John’s initial is the same Jesus Christ. John was modeled on god. He tried to save the human, but he was killed by human. His life resembles Jesus Christ. He had said I was tired before it died. Perhaps god thought so too.  This film picks up the problem of race, and false accusation. John’s lawyer conceive a prejudice against black man. The lawyer thought Black man is the same as dog. He said even if it is usually obedient, that might bite us suddenly. This idea was general in 1930. It is not an exaggeration to say that discrimination to the black executed John. In the last scene, a hero says everyone walks in a green mile of the life. He was 108 years old now, but there is no person who lives a long life in this age. He was helped his sick by John, but he couldn’t save John from electric chair. He probably received John’s life when he was helped. But he thinks his long life is visitation. The prisoner wants to live more, but warder who enforces the death sentence hopes for the death. It is the sarcastic one. 映画「グリーンマイル」についての文です。 わからないところはエキサイト翻訳を使ったので、変なところがあると思います・・・。 でも自分ではそれが変なのかわからなくて困っています。 添削お願いします!

• 英文(長文)の添削お願いします。

Santa Claus of The World Do you know a legendary character who is said to deliver presents for children at Christmas, called Santa Claus? Santa Claus is popular among children. A model of Santa Claus is a person called St.Nicolaus. As he was a pious Christian, he gave money to poor persons and helped persons in difficulties. Santa Claus we know today was originated from such a spirit. By the way, do you know that there are various Santa Claus in the world? First, I explain American Santa Claus. The characteristic of American Santa Claus, pump and cheerful, grow a while mustache, wrap the body in red and white hat and clothes with a black belt. He gets on the sled pulled by reindeers and enters a home from a stovepipe. Japanese Santa Clause thought almost same as that in America. In Australia, because this time is summer, Santa Claus wear in the short-sleeved shorts of these clothes. And a sled is pulled by kangaroos instead of reindeers. Next, I easily explain other Santa Claus. Russian Santa Claus is called Moroz. Surprisingly, once he was a bad magician who took away children and held him to presents. However, as time passed, he reformed himself and he came to distribute presents to make up for his bad behave. Spanish Santa Claus is called Befana. She is a cheerful old witch, full of curiosity for age and has been work for long time to make pleasant toys. In addition, there are some Santa Claus who varies in an appearance and character. There are Santa Claus of children, too. Why don’t you check about them who makes many people happy? 文やまとめ方が変な場合は指摘をおねがいします。言い換えた方がいいところも。 構成的に1.これから書く文の導入、2.アメリカとそれに似ているサンタについて、3.その他のサンタについて、4.まとめにしてあります。 まとめは何かけばいいか思いつかなかったのでまとまっていないと思います(汗

• サマライズの添削

Holesという小説のひとつの章をサマライズしました、よければ文法見ていただけると助かります In chapter 41 of Holes, Zero takes a change for the better. Since Stanley and Zero's clothes are very dirty, they are rinse them. While washing their clothes, Zero frankly confesses his story to Stanley. When Zero was a child, he had stole what he needed. He was not taught thieving was not good by his mother. One day, he wanted to change a pair of shoes, then he found an old shoes and he took it. Zero did not know whose shoes is. It is Clyde Livingston's shoes. He placed them on top of a parked car. Eventualy,Zero was arrested since he tried to steal a pair of new shoes next day.

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)私はその事故とは何の関係もない。 I have ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) the accident. 2)彼女は欠点だらけだけれど、好きにならずにはいられない。 I (cannot) (help) (loving) her in spite of her many faults. 3)一晩中眠らずにいることがどんなことか不眠症になってはじめてわかる。 You (not) (understand) until you have insomnia what it is like to stay awake all night. 4)夜、車を運転する際はいくら注意してもしすぎることはない。 You (cannot) (be) (too) careful when you drive a car at night. 5)富も幸運もそのような奇跡は起こせない。 Riches do not work such a miracle, ( ) ( ) good luck. ()内の添削をお願いします。 1と5は全くわかりませんでした。 よかったら解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

下記の英文の添削をお願い致します。 When I got up in the morning,I felt srtange atomoshere. I noticed my oclock aram did not go off.I had to go now. but I wanted to have a breakfast.I asked by myself what sholud I do. I made a decition I have a breakfast puickly. If I skip a breakfast,I feel bad and somthing happen during a class. so I think my decition was correct. As a result,I could get to the school on time. Morning class I studied about a fairlytale especially little red riding hood . the fairytale is called AKAZUKINTOOOKAMI in Japan. first,I talked about the import of this story in own country. Among stories is a little different. Second,We listened to another story on youtube I tell you about the story of summary. When The wolf hanged on in forest,he finded one house which a grandmather live.He is hugrry so he tyied to eat her.He came into her house and eat her up!He knew a liitle girl is coming.He waited for her in the house. A littl girl came into the house and met him.She did not realized he is wolf.she said,What great big eyes you have.He replied,All the better to see you with. but she came up with idea he has cool fury so I want the fury. she has guns and shout him.He was dead. She made a fury coat out of wolf slkin. She said,Hell,and do please note my lovely furry coat. I finished made up a story. but I worked with classmate that she ignored to me. I could not stand over again but I can not be helped. I think I am the worst level in this class.I can not speak English very well. Evening class We talked about heart. I think It is difficult to explain heart.It is depend on person. but We couled talk about having heart ot heart. After school I went to the Oxford Circe which is famous for shopping road. I bought some underwear which is Small size and a T-shirts, I was filld up satisfaction. At dinner My host mother told me about a tommorow's dinner. A familly is going to come home at dinner time and have a dinner with us. I feel complax and better at the same time. I can talk person who is diffrent usual but I do not have confedence. I think I lose my confidence tomorrow.

• 次の英文群 0.~3.は同じ意味になりますか。

第0.群が元の文です。第2.群は、どの前置詞ならOKかをお教え下さい。 0. He is a slow driver. He is a big drinker. He is a good talker. 1. He is slow as a driver. He is big as a drinker. He is good as a talker. 2. He is slow in/at/of driving. He is big in/at/of drinking. He is good in/at/of talking. 3. When he drives, he is slow. When he drinks, he is big. When he talks, he is good.

• 添削してください

He is a person who is wearing a simple shirt bought at AEON, and is engaged in a boring business called greengrocer. Through this story, if Momoe go to reach out to others like a man who sells vegitables, we can say she mature. 「イオンで買ったシンプルなシャツを着て、八百屋といういわば地味な商売を営んでいる人物だ。 この物語を通して、モモエが彼らの ような他者に手を伸ばすようになったのであれば、彼女は「成長」したと言えるだろう。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。