• ベストアンサー

英文の添削

英文を作りました。おかしなところがあったら教えてください。 Ringomo:Won't you play the Nekojyarashi with me? Mame:Yes,let's. There is a broken tricycle in the yard. “What a cool tricycle!” Mame's pattern looks as if he were an adzuki bean. Mame hunt for foods only when he is hungry. です。 Mameは飼い猫の名前です。 よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nekomac
  • ベストアンサー率43% (162/371)
回答No.1

お早うございます! とても簡潔で良い英文だと思いました。 少しだけ気づいた事、 foods は food と単数にした方が良いと思います。 food は単独で使う時は不可算名詞です。 Mame's pattern looks as if he were an adzuki bean. は、 マメの模様はあたかも一粒の小豆のようだ、という意味でしょうか? 模様という表現と、一粒の小豆ではちょっと矛盾するような気がしますが、、、 Mame's coat looks like sprinkled adzuki beans. Mame's coat looks as if adzuki beans were sprinkled. の方が良くはないですか?

ringomo
質問者

お礼

nekomacさん、おはようございます。 やった☆嬉しいです。 『まめの模様は、まるで小豆のように見える』という意味を込めました。 脇腹に、ど~んと大きめの小豆のような、大豆のような模様が一つあります。 なるほど、こういう時はcoatを使うんですね。 模様にsprinkleを使うのは可愛いなと思いました。 とても勉強になりました。 冠詞は引き続き復習します。。 nekomacさん、いつもいろいろとアドバイスして下さってありがとうございます。 励みになります。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削

英文を作りました。 おかしな所がありましたら教えてください。 I asked a price of cleak. I bouht a catfoods for Mame. Mame ran away as soon as he saw my father. I think that Mame is my best friend. That my study English is a good idea. です。 Mameは飼い猫の名前です。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削

英文を作りました。 間違えているところがあったら教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 I like tangerines but my mother doesn't like it. “I'm sorry I was late ,” I said Mame. It is a difficult questions whether I can help a nephew with his homeworks. です。Mameは飼い猫の名前です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削

英文を作りました(昨日)。 おかしなところがあったら教えてください。 Today is the day when Mame was born. Ringomo:“Mame Happy birthday! Mame:Thank you!Will you do me a favor? Ringomo:What? Mame:I'd like something sweet to eat. Ringomo:I have already finished making preparations for your party. We sat talking fora long time. We enjoyed ourselves at the party. です。 Mameは飼い猫の名前です。 よろしくお願いします。

• "look"と"looks"について(添削お願いします)

先程ペンパルから、私の文法ミスについて↓のように指摘がありました。 when you write "looks" thats good but when you are telling someone that they look a certain way you don't put the "s" in the word. really the only time you would use "looks" is if you are talking to a person about someone like....."He looks good"or" he is looking good". but when you are talking about a person and telling something about them you would say "you look... you don't need to add the s in the word...... 私が誰かとある人について話している時は「He "looks" good」のようにlookの後に"s"を入れていいが、私がある人のルックスについて話していて、そのことを本人に伝える場合は、「you "look"・・」のように"s"を加える必要がない、という意味でしょうか・・? 頭がこんがらがって全く意味が分かりません・・・。 意味不明な文章で申し訳ありません! どなたか添削お願いします!すみませんがよろしくおねがいします。

• 英文を書いてみたのですが添削してもらえないでしょうか

The Green Mile This movie was released in 1996, and it was nominated for four Academy Award. (Best Supporting Actor, Best Picture, Best Sound, and Best Adapted Screenplay ) The title means road to the electric chair. The scene of this story is on death row in the 1930. 1930 year was an age of serious great depression in the United States. One day, a new inmate arrives. His name is John Coffey who is 7-foot-tall , and black male. He convicted of raping and killing two young Girls. At first sight, John Coffey seems very ferocious, but actual John is gentle giant. Sometimes he cries, because he afraid of darkness. Surely most audience think he is not man who can murder young girls. However he was found by police holding corpse. In fact he has extraordinary healing powers, who reveals by healing warder’s urinary tract infection and resurrecting a mouse. When John is asked to explain his power, he merely says that he "took it back. On that day John defy to care girls. John is innocence. Regrettably, John was sentenced to death, so he can’t escape to death penalty. The director have much concern with John’s initial. John’s initial is the same Jesus Christ. John was modeled on god. He tried to save the human, but he was killed by human. His life resembles Jesus Christ. He had said I was tired before it died. Perhaps god thought so too.  This film picks up the problem of race, and false accusation. John’s lawyer conceive a prejudice against black man. The lawyer thought Black man is the same as dog. He said even if it is usually obedient, that might bite us suddenly. This idea was general in 1930. It is not an exaggeration to say that discrimination to the black executed John. In the last scene, a hero says everyone walks in a green mile of the life. He was 108 years old now, but there is no person who lives a long life in this age. He was helped his sick by John, but he couldn’t save John from electric chair. He probably received John’s life when he was helped. But he thinks his long life is visitation. The prisoner wants to live more, but warder who enforces the death sentence hopes for the death. It is the sarcastic one. 映画「グリーンマイル」についての文です。 わからないところはエキサイト翻訳を使ったので、変なところがあると思います・・・。 でも自分ではそれが変なのかわからなくて困っています。 添削お願いします!

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

日本語にあわせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.月15万円では、今の僕の暮らしではギリギリだ Fifteen ten thousand yen a month is limited living for I am now. 2.その女優は、監督が望んでいることを言われなくても舞台で実演した The actress produced a perform with not compulsion on the stage how a stage manager expected all. 3.気をつけて、炭酸は激しく振ると蓋から漏れやすい be careful , A soda is apt to leak in a cap when it shaked hardly. 4.彼はプレイベートでも作業服を着ることをやめなかった He didn't stopped wearing work clothes when He's in private. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

下記の英文の添削をお願い致します。 When I got up in the morning,I felt srtange atomoshere. I noticed my oclock aram did not go off.I had to go now. but I wanted to have a breakfast.I asked by myself what sholud I do. I made a decition I have a breakfast puickly. If I skip a breakfast,I feel bad and somthing happen during a class. so I think my decition was correct. As a result,I could get to the school on time. Morning class I studied about a fairlytale especially little red riding hood . the fairytale is called AKAZUKINTOOOKAMI in Japan. first,I talked about the import of this story in own country. Among stories is a little different. Second,We listened to another story on youtube I tell you about the story of summary. When The wolf hanged on in forest,he finded one house which a grandmather live.He is hugrry so he tyied to eat her.He came into her house and eat her up!He knew a liitle girl is coming.He waited for her in the house. A littl girl came into the house and met him.She did not realized he is wolf.she said,What great big eyes you have.He replied,All the better to see you with. but she came up with idea he has cool fury so I want the fury. she has guns and shout him.He was dead. She made a fury coat out of wolf slkin. She said,Hell,and do please note my lovely furry coat. I finished made up a story. but I worked with classmate that she ignored to me. I could not stand over again but I can not be helped. I think I am the worst level in this class.I can not speak English very well. Evening class We talked about heart. I think It is difficult to explain heart.It is depend on person. but We couled talk about having heart ot heart. After school I went to the Oxford Circe which is famous for shopping road. I bought some underwear which is Small size and a T-shirts, I was filld up satisfaction. At dinner My host mother told me about a tommorow's dinner. A familly is going to come home at dinner time and have a dinner with us. I feel complax and better at the same time. I can talk person who is diffrent usual but I do not have confedence. I think I lose my confidence tomorrow.

• 英文の添削?をお願いします

自分の好きなものを話す という授業で、 以下のような文章を書いてみましたが自信がありません。 ちゃんと意味があっているか確認していただきたいです。 私の気に入っているゲームについて話します I will show you my favorite a pc game. 魔女の家 というタイトルです the game title is majo no ie , English name is The witch's house. このゲームは無料でプレイできる謎解きホラーです The Witch's House is a freeware puzzle oriented horror game by あらすじを話すと、 I tell you about story. The girl visits a mysterious house in the woods. 少女が森の中の怪しげな家に訪れます。 Her name is viola . 彼女の名前はヴィオラ。 She soon discovers its dangerous nature and must find a way out. 彼女はすぐにその家が危険であることを知って、出口を見つけなければなりません。 But the house is ever-changing, and the witch make an attempt on her life. しかしその家は絶えず構造が変化し、そして彼女を殺そうとします It is the purpose of this game to escape from this dangerous house. この危険な家から脱出することがこのゲームの目的です。 このゲームの最初の結末は、父親が助けに来てくれます Father comes to rescue of the first ending of this game 彼が、彼女を追いかけてきた魔女を倒してくれます。 He defeats the witch who ran after her. プレイヤーがハッピーエンドだと思ったのは間違いです It is a mistake that a player have thought this is happy ending 本当は彼が倒した魔女は彼の娘、つまりヴィオラだったのです。 the witch whom he defeated was his daughter that is viola. つまり彼は魔女を助けてしまいました so he has helped the witch 魔女が心を取り替えるために魔法を使ったからです。 Because the witch used the magic to replace mind 本当は悲しい物語です It is an actually sad story 私はこのゲームをした後、とてもびっくりして、そして悲しく思いました。 After having played this game, I was surpraised very much and I felt sad. 私はこのゲームの深いストーリーに感動しました。 I was impressed by the deep story また、この物語には多くの謎が残されています。 And many mysteries were left into this story その謎を考察するのはとても面白かったです。 It is very interesting to consider the mystery 私は絵をかくのが趣味なので、 油絵でこのゲームをイメージした絵を描いたほど、このゲームが好きです。 My hobby is painting so I drew the oil painting of the image of this game. ちなみに、文化祭に展示したのがそれです。 The picture which I displayed for a school festival is it. 最近とても暑いですね。もうすぐ夏休みですし、 It is so hot and it is summer vacation soon ホラーゲームで涼しくなってはどうでしょうか Let's cool by playing a horror game 興味が湧いたらぜひプレイしてみてもらいたいです。 I want you to play this game if you were interested. 親切な方がいましたらよろしくお願いします。

• この英文添削をお願いします。

以下の私の英文チェックをお願いできますか? (1)だからこそ父の言葉は彼女の胸に響いた。 That's why her father's words have touched her heart. (2)父は自らそれを止めたと思っているだろうが、もともと彼女にはそれをしようという気持ちはなかった。彼は彼女の気持ちがわからなかったのだろうか?父は娘のことをわかっているようで、でもまだ彼女がどういう人物なのかわかっていなかったのかもしれない。 Her father thought he stopped it but that not true. She was not going to do it. Didn't he know how she felt? He believed that he knew his daughter very well and he thought he knew what kind of person she is, but actually not. (3)それでも彼女の父に対する感謝の気持ちは残っている。 Even if, her feeling of gratitude to her father is still remaining. (4)しかし彼女の混乱した気持ちを整理するには時間が必要だった。 However, she did have to take a time to comoise (?) her thoughts. すみませんがよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の答え方

次の英文に英語で答えなさい。 1 Did Tony's team win when he wore his soccer shoes? ( Yes )( )( ) 2 Were the soccer shoes his lucky shoes? ( Yes )( )( ) 3 Did Amara's father play the drum many years ago? ( No )( )( ) 4 Was Nadia's teddy bear a present from her mother? ( No )( )( ) よろしくお願い致しますm(__)m

bios画面から進まない
このQ&Aのポイント
  • Win8.1で起動するとbiosになり、初期化しても再びbiosに戻ってしまいます。
  • NEC 121wareのパソコン本体でbios画面から進めない問題が発生しています。
  • exitのhddリカバリを選択しても反応がないため、起動ができません。
回答を見る