• ベストアンサー

個人輸入の翻訳ほことで困ってます。

We will send you one pair at a time on your multiple pair orders。 複数の注文を一箱で送るという意味でよろしいでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.2

靴の個人輸入ですか、 文面からは、、、、 ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// 数足のご注文では(を頂きましても)、一回に一足ごと発送します。 ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// と読めます。 (一回の注文で)数足注文されても、現地の事情(?)などで発送できるのは一回に一足だけ、となりますがよろしいでしょうか?、、、の意味でしょうか? 又は、日本国内の事情で数足一度に到着すれば輸入案税が掛かってしまうことを売り手側がすでに承知しており、それじゃお困りでしょうから、一回には一足しか発送しませんよ、って言ってるのかも。

mdsaki
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 本当に困っていました。 丁寧な説明でわかりやすかったです。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

お客様の大量の組注文に対しては、当方と致しましては、一度に一組のみの発送となります。

mdsaki
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 本当に困っていました。

関連するQ&A

• 個人輸入の翻訳のことで困ってます。

We will send you one pair at a time on your multiple pair orders. この翻訳は、複数の注文を一箱で送るという意味ですか? わかるかたお願いします。

• 個人輸入での翻訳お願いします。

以下の翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your email. We will back order those goods and ship to you as soon as they become available. At this time, we are unable to get blue and black 110’s – I am working on another Northwest company to make some for us but that project will take some time.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

先日、頼んでないブーツがアメリカよりとどきました。その事についてのメールだと思います。 大変でも翻訳おねがいします。 No.1 It came to our attention about a month ago that we shipped a pair of Redwing boots that were not supposed to go to you. Here is where they were sent: No.2 I emailed Yosinori about this on 2/25 and have not heard back from him. At that time I was not aware that they were your orders. Please let me know if you or he has those boots, if you would like to keep them we will give you a good deal on them. Or we can send you a return label to get them back. Here are the specs of the boot:

• 個人輸入の英文のことで教えてください。

今、複数の発送先に、それぞれ複数の荷物を送ってもらっています。 先日、同じ発送先に出荷が重なる場合は、5日空けて次を発送してほしい(税関の関係で) とメールしまいた。すると以下のメールがきました。 Thank you. I have made a note it is ok to send out when the time comes. I wanted to ask you in regards to your request for a break of 5 days before each shipment, does that applied to all orders together or to each individual name we send to? 発送を5日空けるというのは、すべての注文に適用されるものなのか、 それともそれぞれの発送先別でいいのか?とのことだと思います。 発送を5日空けるのは、発送先別でお願いしたい。といった内容の英文の作成お願いします。

• この英文を翻訳してください

海外通販で商品の注文をしたところ、待てど暮らせど届かないため、問い合わせをしたところ下記の回答が返ってきました。 At the time of your order we were out of stock , your order was cancelled.? We have it back in stock now but you will have to re-order Please place new order and we will ship the next day after we receive the order.. 最初の「At the time of your order we were out of stock 」の意味がわかりません。 在庫がないならキャンセルするつもりです。が、キャンセルしますかと聞いたあと、再注文したら翌日には発送しますと書いているので、ちょっと意味がわからないのですが。 因みにここのショップから何度も買い物をしているので信用おける店です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 個人輸入でトラブルがおきてしまいました。

商品を注文して、VISAでビットカードから引き落しがありました。 その後ショップから、 We have received your order. Unfortunately we do not accept international credit cards. You will need to send bank wire transfer to process shipment. とメールが送られてきました。 引き落しされているのに、銀行へ送金(何を?)しなければならないという事でしょうか? キャンセルしようと思いますが、どのようなメッセージを送れば良いでしょうか? 引き落とされた代金の回収もしたいです。 個人輸入に詳しい方、英語に詳しい方、 助けて頂けませんでしょうか? どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

I understand now, the bot will only run 1 Proxy at a time and only the proxy you select. If you'd like to have multiple Proxys running you will need to have multiple instances of the bot installed on different Chrome profiles. To open another Chrome browser profile/instance, click your profile name/icon at the top right corner > Manage People > and simply add another profile. You will then have to reinstall the bot from the dashboard here

• 英文の翻訳おねがいします。

ブーツと靴下を頼んだら下記のメールがきました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 We received your Redwing boots today and they are ready to ship. The only issue is we are sold out of the Khaki color socks you requested. If you would like we can send you another pair of a color you already have on order. Please contact us as soon as possible with your answer.

• 英文の翻訳と作成お願いします。

アメリカにホワイツというメーカーのブーツを頼んだのですが、以下のメールがとどきました。 私は、ブラックとブラウンのbullhideという革を使って注文したのでですが、オールブラックのbullhide で仕上がってきたというメールだと思います。 4-6週間かかってもいいので作り直してほしいという英文でおくりたいのですが、どなたか英文 の作成おねがいします。 In regards to your Whites order#12252 we received today; we received them as all black bullhide. In your order you specified that you wanted a brown bullhide vamp. It will take about 4-6 weeks. If you want this pair (all black bullhide) I can send you a pair of insoles or a tee shirt. Please let me know if this is acceptable or if you want to have them remade.

• 翻訳お願いします

Thank you for your reply. Please find the quotation as below. After your confirmation we will send you the proforma invoice. For the payment we can accept 100% T/T in advance (wire transfer).