英語でのプレゼンテーションのデータについてのお願い

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Aセミナーの件に関して、FTPサーバーにプレゼンテーション用のファイルを入れました。ご意見をお聞かせください。
  • 17日水曜日までにご連絡いただければ幸いです。もし連絡がない場合は、現在のファイルをAに送付します。
  • プレゼンテーションの7番目のシートには、あなたの会社を簡単に説明しています。お好みのシートに変更していただいても結構です。その場合は、最新のデータであるかを確認してください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

作成英文に対するアドバイスをお願いします

以下の文章に対する英語を作成しましたが、正しくできていますでしょうか? アドバイスよろしくお願いします。それほど形式ばらなくてもいい場面です。 A セミナーの件に関してですが、FTPサーバーにプレゼンテーション用のファイルを入れておきました。ご覧になって、ご意見をお聞かせください。7 番目のシートで、あなたの会社のことを簡単に説明しています。もし、あなたがお気に召さなければ入れ替えてくれてもかまいませんが、我々が用意したシートでよろしければそのデータが最新のものか確認してください。 A は印刷資料用データを送る期限を設定していますので、17日水曜日までにご連絡ください。もし、ご連絡いただけなければこのままで A に送付します。 How was your holidays ? Regarding the A seminar, I have put a presentation file on our FTP site. Could you please check it and give us your comments ? 7th sheet introduces your company briefly. If you want to replace it to your preferable sheet, please do so. If you are happy with our prepared sheet, please check it whether the data is the latest or not. Please give us your comments by Wednesday, 17 because A set the due date of sending the data for printed materials. If we won't hear from you by next Wednesday, we will send the current file to A.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bartleby
  • ベストアンサー率32% (40/122)
回答No.1

How was your holiday? Regarding the A seminar, I have put the presentation file on our FTP site. Would you have a look at it and give us your comments? Sheet 7 briefly introduces your company. If you wish to replace this with something of your own, please feel free to do so. On the other hand, if you are happy with the contents as they are, then kindly confirm that the details are up to date. Please give us your comments by Wednesday, 17th, as A has already fixed the deadline for sending the data file for printing. If we do not hear from you by next Wednesday, we shall send the current file to A. とても良くできていると感心します。私が変えたところは、どちらかと言うとスタイル的な好みが殆どです。 presentation fileはaで良いのですか?theと両方有り得るので。

hikariko
質問者

お礼

アドバイスありがとうございます。とても勉強になる表現がいくつもありました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文翻訳

以下の英文の翻訳をお願いします。 Too many creditors were calling so we now have a new number. If you want money please use the old number but if you want to give us money please use our new number この文の最後に電話番号と思われる数字が書いて有ります。 何の事だかサッパリ分かりません。 アメリカ英語です、文法が少し乱れているかも知れません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 高校英語 仮定法の問題

日本文 あなたが、今会社を始めるような事があれば、お手伝いします。 If you shouid start a company, I would help you. を参考にして 私達のクラブに入りたいと思ったら、私に電話して下さい。 を(wish to join)を使って英作する問題なのですが If you should wish to join our club, please give me a call.(please call me.) の文ではshouldは不要と思うのですが、 倒置になると Should you wish to join our club, please give me a call.(please call me.) になります。 高校英語演習問題ですが、 If you should wish to join our club, please give me a call.(please call me.) の文章は、正しいのでしょうか。

• ビジネスレター(英文)の文面に関して

今度、米国の会社による来社プレゼンがあるのですが、以前事前にプレゼンの資料をください、と頼んでいたにも関わらず、まだ資料を受け取っていない状態です。 もう一度、資料をください、とお願いしたいのですが、以下の文面で上記の内容が伝わりますでしょうか? また、ちょっとぶっきらぼうな文面になってはいないか心配です。 経験者の方、アドバイスいただけると幸いです。 Thank you for your fax message on June 2, confirming your visit to our office with Mr. James. With regard to your presentation, we have asked you to send your presentation materials in advance. However, we have not received them yet. We would appreciate if you could give them to us so that we would be able to get ourself ready for your presentation. よろしくお願いします。

• キャンセル依頼をしたら英文で困っています。

キャンセル依頼をしたら英文で困っています。 Registriy Booster キャンセルの依頼をチケット送信したら 英文で解りません。 コンビニ決済にしたので、まだお金の支払いはしていません。 過去の質問を捜してみたら、返金の質問は見つけられましたが 支払い前のキャンセルは無かったので困っています。 送られて来た英文はこちらです。 Your inquiry has been assigned to one of our customer support representatives and you will receive a response from us within one business day*. If you do not receive an answer within a reasonable time, please check your spam folder. To help you track your inquiry we have generated the following reference number: LTK16501294913X. Please use this code in all future correspondence regarding this issue. If you need a serial number or a download link for your purchased Uniblue product, you can get these directly from our Self-service Center. Should you no longer require our assistance after visiting our Self-Service Center, we would really appreciate if you inform us by replying back to this email, otherwise we will get back to you as soon as possible. 勉強不足で書いてある事が全くわかりません。  何て書いてあるのか教えて欲しいです。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

大変でも以下の英文の翻訳お願いします。 We value you as a customer very much – we’re trying our best to accommodate you. Please contact me if we can make our systems better to suite your needs. Thank you very much for your business.

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We checked for you, you need pay us $320 for the item A0878000BS. Please tell us the $40's coupon code and pay us $320 to our paypal account, billing@dinodirect.com. Please tell us the transaction ID after you paid. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a great day.

• 英文の訳を教えてください

(1)Walk into a BUGER KING anywhere in the world ,and the answer will be the same. But different. (2)"If You Are Happy With Our Service, Please Tell A Friend... If You Are Not, Please Call ME'' (3)VOTE EARLY! If you are regislered to vote, you may cast your ballot BEFORE Election Day. (4)Resistance is futile. You are now under our control. Order the Hot Fudge Sundae. (4)の最後のSundaeのaeが違うかもしれません 間違っていたらすいません わかる方いらしたら回答おねがいします

• 英文があっているかアドバイスをお願いします。

以下、私が作文した英文に誤りがありましたら、添削をお願い致します。 特に最後の一文は、××と話した内容を私たちにもシェアしてほしい、また、他でTaxについての話がでたら、それもシェアしてください と言いたいです。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 Please find attached a file for your taxation matters. As ○○-san advised you earlier, please ask Ms. ××, a Finance manager for more concerns. We would appreciate if you share the content of discussion with ×× or related things of your taxation matters.

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. If you want to purcharse the item of SKU:A0878000BS and you need give us another $320 dollars and the 40 dollors cash coupon. Your cooperation and understanding would be highly appreciated. If you have any another questions, please feel free to contact us.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 送料半額を負担してくれるサービスをしてくれていたので送料返金の事でメールがきました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I just wanted to ask you if you have received the bill from yamoto so we can give you 50% credit to your open invoice for #0000. Please send us a copy of the bill to create your credit and then I will let you know the remaining amount for payment.