• ベストアンサー

構文を教えて下さい。

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/01/14/chernobyl.nature.radiation.debate/ こちらの記事の二段落の中の The absence of humans has seen nature seemingly flourish in the town's deserted streets この一文なのですが、 has seen nature seemingly flourish これはどのような構文になっているのでしょうか、教えて下さい。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • KappNets
  • ベストアンサー率27% (1557/5688)
回答No.2

(S+)V+O+原形不定詞という形です。V=has seen, O=nature, 原形不定詞=flourish。seemingly は副詞で flourish にかかっています。

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

The absence of humans has seen nature seemingly flourish in the town's deserted streets. 一応知覚動詞 see を中心とする構文ですね。 The absence of humans---S has seen ---V nature ---O seemingly flourish ---C in the town's deserted streets.---M 人間がいないことが---S 見ていた---V 自然が---O 外見的には栄えるのを---C その町のさびれた通りで---M この SVOC の第5文型の構文では、OとCの間に、主述関係があります、それで、「自然を」ではなく「自然が」の様に訳しておきました。 しかも、The absence of humans と無生物主語の構文にもなっていますから、主語の部分は副詞的に訳して <訳例> 人間がいないために、その町のさびれた通りでは、外見的には自然が栄えているようだった。 としてみました。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文で、whoを受ける動詞はどれですか?

Since the Fukushima accident we have seen a stream of experts on radiation telling us not to worry, that the doses are too low, that the accident is nothing like Chernobyl and so forth. They appear on television and we read their articles in the newspapers and online. Fortunately the majority of the public don’t believe them. I myself have appeared on television and radio with these people; one example was Ian Fells of the University of Newcastle who, after telling us all on BBC News that the accident was nothing like Chernobyl (wrong), and the radiation levels of no consequence (wrong), that the main problem was that there was no electricity and that the lifts didn’t work. “ If you have been in a situation when the lifts don’t work, as I have” he burbled on, “you will know what I mean.” You can see this interview on youtube and decide for yourself. What these people have in common is ignorance. You may think a professor at a university must actually know something about their subject. But this is not so. Nearly all of these experts who appear and pontificate have not actually done any research on the issue of radiation and health. Or if they have, they seem to have missed all the key studies and references. I leave out the real baddies, who are closely attached to the nuclear industry, like Richard Wakeford, or Richard D as he calls himself on the anonymous website he has set up to attack me, “chrisbusbyexposed”. Ian Fells of the University of Newcastle whoとありますが、whoを受ける動詞はどれですか? telling us all on BBC News とありますが、tellingの目的節がthat以下になって最後のthatはand that になるはずと思うのですが、どうもそのようになってない。and that the lifts didn’t workのand that は the main problem was に対するthatですよね? 最後に、liftと“chrisbusbyexposed”の意味が分かりません。

• 原発に関する記事ですが、分からないところがあります

Since the Fukushima accident we have seen a stream of experts on radiation telling us not to worry, that the doses are too low, that the accident is nothing like Chernobyl and so forth. They appear on television and we read their articles in the newspapers and online. Fortunately the majority of the public don’t believe them. I myself have appeared on television and radio with these people; one example was Ian Fells of the University of Newcastle who, after telling us all on BBC News that the accident was nothing like Chernobyl (wrong), and the radiation levels of no consequence (wrong), that the main problem was that there was no electricity and that the lifts didn’t work. “ If you have been in a situation when the lifts don’t work, as I have” he burbled on, “you will know what I mean.” You can see this interview on youtube and decide for yourself. What these people have in common is ignorance. You may think a professor at a university must actually know something about their subject. But this is not so. Nearly all of these experts who appear and pontificate have not actually done any research on the issue of radiation and health. Or if they have, they seem to have missed all the key studies and references. I leave out the real baddies, who are closely attached to the nuclear industry, like Richard Wakeford, or Richard D as he calls himself on the anonymous website he has set up to attack me, “chrisbusbyexposed”. Ian Fells of the University of Newcastle whoとありますが、whoに対する動詞はどれですか? telling us all on BBC News とありますが、tellingの目的節がthat以下になって最後のthatはand that になるはずと思うのですが、どうもそのようになってない。and that the lifts didn’t workのand that は the main problem was に対するthatですよね? 最後に、liftと“chrisbusbyexposed”の意味が分かりません。 宜しくお願いします。

• わからない構文があります

About 15 years ago, two South African engineers were watching village women carrying water. They said to themselves:"There just has to be a better way!" Being engineers, they thought of systems of electrical pumps and pipes and plumbing. There just has to be a better way!と Being engineersの構文がわかりません どなたか教えていただけないでしょうか?

• わからない構文があります

"We're not going anywhere," my driver Nelson Okello, said to me very quietly, the two of us sitting in the front seat of a jeep just after dawn in Queen Elizabeth National Park in Uganda. We'd stopped to observe what appeared to be a lone bull elephant in some tall grass off to our left. We'd stopped to observe what appeared to be a lone bull elephant in some tall grass off to our left. この英文のwhat以下がわかりません どなたか教えてくれないでしょうか?

• 二つの構文を繋げるのには

よろしくお願いいたします。 WIN7 EXCELL2010 です。 重複を防止するために入力規則で防ごうとしましたがユーザーフォームでデーターシートに記入すると データー 入力規則 では コピー ペーストになりできないことが調べて分かりました。 そこでマクロを適用しようとおもいます。 現在下記のマクロは適用しています。 Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Intersect(Target, Range("K2:M100")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub 'ココで範囲指定 Application.EnableEvents = False If Target.Value = 1 Then Target.Value = "入昼" If Target.Value = 2 Then Target.Value = "入夕" If Target.Value = 3 Then Target.Value = "入朝" If Target.Value = 4 Then Target.Value = "退朝" If Target.Value = 5 Then Target.Value = "退昼" If Target.Value = 6 Then Target.Value = "退夕" If Target.Value = 11 Then Target.Value = "パ" If Target.Value = 12 Then Target.Value = "米" If Target.Value = 13 Then Target.Value = "粥" If Target.Value = 14 Then Target.Value = "ミ" If Target.Value = 15 Then Target.Value = "毎" Application.EnableEvents = True End Sub 上記のマクロに下記のマクロを追加したいのですがどう繋げていいいのかが分かりません。 END IF, END WITHでいろいろ試しましたがうまくいきません。 どう繋げればいいいかをご指導いただけませんでしょうか。 Private Sub Worksheeet_Change(ByVal Target As Rage) If Targeet.Count <> 1 Then Exit Sub If Targeet.Row > 10 Then Exit Sub If Targeet.Column <> 1 Then Exit Sub If Application.WorksheetFunction.CountIf(Range("O:O"), Target.Value) > 1 Then MsgBox "部屋番号と入所日が重複しています" Target.Value End If End Sub

• わからない構文があります

Try to recognize your own luck in this world, the "luck"given to you by your teachers and loving parents. 途中のgivenが果たしてる役割がわかりません どなたか教えてください

• 構文がわかりません。

The colonists fought for the rights they believed were guaranteed them as Englishmen. この文章のwereのつなぎ方が分かりません。 どんな読み方をしたらよろしいのでしょうか?

• 構文がわかりません

The selecton is made according to different criteria if he is writing and exploratory diary from those he would use if he was writing fir publication or engaging in conversation. この文の構文がわかりません。different from ~とthose=criteriaは見えているのですが、一つ目のif節がどこにかかるのかわかりません。

• 構文が分かりません

第2文のSingind~で始まる構文が分かりません。ちなみに鳥の体温調節の話だと思います。 In winter, when temperatures sometimes drop overnight to freezing or below, birds try to trap a layer of warm air under their feathers to help maintain body temperature. Singing on a cold night consumes energy, and also burns up precious fat reserves just when they are needed most. Perhaps the cost is worth it to ensure that intruders don't stay around and compete with them for food the followinf day. いちおう第2文を訳してみると、「エネルギーや脂肪を燃焼するのがもっとも必要なときにだけ、鳥が寒い夜にさえずることによってエネルギーが消費され、脂肪が燃焼されるのである」という感じになったのですが・・・。just when ~はonly when~ですよね。よろしくお願いします。

• 構文が分かりません

構文が分かりません。よろしくお願いします。 People arre demanding less government and lower taxes at the same time that they expect more protection from technology's risks.