• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

I liked seeing the moon and stars but not all night and day. 特に、but not all night and dayの意味がイマイチ解りません(部分否定?)。宜しくお願い致します。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.1

月や星を見るのが好きですが、夜昼続けてはごめんです。 but not all night and day 24時間ではない。という意味です。

noname#155822
質問者

お礼

なる程!読んで字の如くでしたね。ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

「私は月や星を見るのが好きだ、でも夜も昼もはね」  例えば、お見合い結婚の相手の職業が天文学者で、昼も夜も望遠鏡を覗いている、といういかにも楽しそうな話を聞かされたら、こういう返事の仕方もありますね。私だって月や星に興味はありますよ、でも夜も昼も眺める程オタクじゃないんで、、、

noname#155822
質問者

お礼

スッキリしました!ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい。

この英文の訳を教えて下さい。 On the visual front, there is the sun by day and the moon and stars by night.

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! デザイナー And this is definitely not a show house. It's just a wonderful relaxing escape for our family where everybody can stay in swimsuits all day, they can do sports from morning until night, we can just lie around if we want to. インタビュアー Well but that's I think a big part of it, you know. I think people who have to make big statements with house are people who may not have the creative kind of jobs where they make big creative statements in other areas of their life. ナレーター Her bridal designs are stylish and elegant. And to think they might not exist at all had more options been available when she was planning her own wedding. ある女性デザイナーのインタビュー番組です。 デザイナーとインタビュアーの部分はデザイナーが家を案内しているシーンです。 “Well but that's I think~”からの内容がどうしても分かりません… 以前にも同じ番組について質問しているので、リンクを貼っておきます。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q5927728.html http://okwave.jp/qa/q5925418.html よろしくお願いいたしますm(_ _)m

• 使い分けを教えて下さい。

One day, Galileo made his own telescope. He used it to study the stars and planets. “What a surprise! The moon is so beautiful, but it has so many craters!”    He would look at the stars and the planets through the telescope every night. この英文で、1行目に the stars and planets    そして、3行目に the stars and the planets となってますが、なぜこの様に書き方を使い分けてるのですか? 教えて下さい、宜しくおねがいします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

自作の音楽を海外の友人に聴かせた感想です。だいたいの言ってることは分かるのですが、詳しく知りたいので和訳をお願いします。 特に3行目が正しく理解できないので、詳しく教えて頂けると助かります。 I liked all of them, but I think my favorite was "●●" It's really interesting, I can totally hear how you're influenced by ▲▲ and ◆◆. It's always cool to hear who artists like and then see how that influences their art. Do you record all the instruments on your own or are you in a band?

• 自然な和訳をしてください(/_;)

Some One 誰かが Some one came knocking At my wee, small door Some one came knocking I'm sure sure sure; I listened, I opened, I locked to left and right, But nought there was a-strring In the still dark night; Only the busy beetle Tap-tapping in the wall, Only from the forest The screech-owl's call, Only the cricket whistling While the dewdrops fall, So I know not who came knocking At all, at all, at all. これを自然な和訳、してください! お願いします…

• 和訳お願いします

Last night I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I like you. I was doing great untill I ran out of stars

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をよろしくお願いします! The voyage was hard. He had many windless days when his boat did not move at all. Sometimes he fell ill and was filled with worries. He was all alone on the ocean. There was no one to tell him what to do. But he got over the difficulties and, 94 days later, he arrived in San Francisco.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Last weekend daylight saving time (summer time) ended in Europe. So now the difference between Europe and Japan is 8 hours instead of 7. It's very inconvenient for me, because now I need to be in the office earlier to talk to my Japanese colleagues. But more importantly ... I feel you are 1 hour further away from me :(((( Anyway I've been preparing for our holiday: Wednesday 1st Dec: I pick you up in Paris airport and drive to Brussels, that day we can do sight seeing in Brussels Thursday 2nd Dec: visit Antwerp and towards the evening we go to Leuven Friday 3rd Dec: visit Brugge Saturday 4th of Dec: you can relax do some more sight seeing in and around Brussels and in the afternoon we drive back to Paris airport Sunday 5th of Dec: ... I miss you very much ... I hope that you like this? If you want to change something please let me know, ok? I'm happy with everything as long as I can see a happy you. Everything is set for a very nice holiday. I just hope that there won't be any trouble with the volcano in Iceland or French workers who strike (they tend to do this ... very annoying). The last few days the weather has been very warm. Actually last night was the warmest November night since they started measuring it in Belgium. Very strange. But now it's very beautiful ... all the trees have nice brown and yellow leaves. I wish I could show you ... but I'm afraid that by the time you come the leaves will be gone. I'm counting the number of days until I can see you ... and see I will have enough fingers to count the days ... now I also need to use my toes :) I've imagined many times the moment when I'm going to see you walk out of the door in the airport ... I just wished this would happy tomorrow . 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳をお願い致します。

『I am not sure if you understand how much I love you and just just how muchi mean to me. Every morning when i get up, I thank God for blessing me with the opportunity& putting me there to meet you, throughout the day & night I say thank you some more! I love you』 分からない部分があるので、どうかお願いします。

• 和訳してください

It's really nice to know than our grandchildren are healthy and doing well, isn't it?" Mavin said to his wife. "It certainly is, and we must stay well, too. I'm a little worried since you've been working so hard these days," his wife answered with a serious face. In fact, she was somehow more worriedthat night that night that ever about Mavin,s health. Marvin was in his sixties. His hair was turning white, but he was a big and strong man who liked to walk around the lake.