回答No.2

wereとnowがいっしょにあるのはおかしいかな? もう一度、文章を読み返してみては? 参考にならなかったらゴメンナサイ。

rafhaf
質問者

お礼

はじめまして! 一緒にあります!アメリカ人のteenの男の子から送られてきたメールです。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 仮定法です。 If only she were alive now!

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします If it were not for computers, our world would be quite different from what it is now.

• 和訳お願いします

以下の英文の和訳を教えてください。 You believed that you lived in a land where the children were free, where it didn’t matter whether you were a boy or a girl because neither could limit your choices — not when you were a kid, not when you grew up. now when ~ のところがわかりません。

• 英語 和訳お願いします・・・

Thank god, cos i was starting to think u were a complete bitch. Now i know you just have a bit of fight in u, which im definately all for. Now からの意味が分からないです。教えていただきたいです!よろしくお願いします。

• 私の和訳をチェックしてください。

戦友を目の前で失った男が泣きながら言ってる英語でした。 What else can I do, besides avenge you? 君の仇を討つこと以外に私に何ができるというのだ... You told me. live as if you were to die tomorrow. Feel as if you were to be reborn now. Face as if were want to have forever 君は言った. 明日やも死する運命でも全力で生きろと... 今生まれ変われてるように感じろと... 永遠を生きるかのように立ち向かえと...

• 和訳お願いします。

The legend of the Inca gold begins in 1553, when the Inca were at war with the Spanish. The Spanish commander Francisco Pizarro captured the Inca king Atahuallpa at his palace in Cajamarca―now part of Peru.

• 和訳をお願いします。

長文で恐縮ですが、ニュアンスがわかる程度で結構ですので和訳をお願致します。 It has been noted throughout the temperate zones of the southern hemisphere, which are now passing out of their winter season, that when pandemic H1N1 began to circulate, the relative importance of seasonal strains, represented by H3N2 in nearly all countries, rapidly diminished and pandemic H1N1 became the dominant strain. Some seasonal H1N1 strains were reported but were even less common than seasonal H3N2.

• 和訳をお願いします。

The army of Montenegro that had fought alongside their allies in Serbia, had now withdrawn into their own territory, but were still resisting against the Central powers. Furthermore, Franz Conrad von Hötzendorf wanted to take the Italian-held Albanian ports of Durazzo and Valona. Two Austrian army corps were formed in December 1915. One in the west under command of Stjepan Sarkotić between Trebinje and Kotor, composed of the XIX. Armeekorps, reinforced with troops from Bosnia-Hercegovina and Dalmatia.

• 和訳してください(>_<)

オーストラリアにいる友人から下記のようなメールが送られてきました。 Im positive i made the right decision this came at the right time because my bills were stacking up to earn a greater salary click here now its my turn to make a change and be happy take advantage of this wonderful offer 私は英語が苦手で、辞書で調べても内容がよくわかりません。(T_T) 和訳していただけると助かります。よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳していただけないでしょうか。。

住宅事情に関する英文ニュースの中の1文です。 さまざまな単語、構文の可能性を考えたのですがどうしても意味が分かりません>< よろしくお願いします。。 Landlords aren't as likely to cut tenants breaks as they were a couple of years ago. cut tenants breaksの「breaks」の意味が分かりません。 住宅・不動産関係の言葉なのでしょうか。。いくら調べてもしっくりくる訳が見つかりません。 一応、全文はこちらのサイトです。 http://moneyland.time.com/2012/02/28/rent-used-to-be-too-damn-high-now-its-even-higher/ よろしくお願いします><