• ベストアンサー

お願いします!!

When I took off my hat, (nearest/backed/me/those/away/to)in terror. 並び替えです。 一応解いてみましたが解説をなくしてしまい答え合わせが出来ません。 どなたかよろしくお願いします!!

• niin3
  • お礼率100% (4/4)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

those nearest to me backed away

niin3
質問者

お礼

ありがとうござぃます!! 助かりました!! 本当に感謝です(ρ_;)

関連するQ&A

• お願いします!!

When I took off my hat, (nearest/backed/me/those/away/to)in terror. 一応解いてみましたが解説をなくしてしまい答え合わせが出来ません。 どなたかよろしくお願いします!!

• 英訳お願いします

They took my fluency away I hear a dementia in my chest . As I crawl over its mumbling surface . I hit the device to tell me a code I can understand . 意訳でも結構ですので、どうぞよろしくお願いします

• 赤い服を着てる人は帽子をとってください。

Youに対する命令文は知ってますが(Go out! Do it right! など) 「赤い服を着てる人は帽子をとってください。」のように、特定の人に命令する場合はどのように書けばよいのでしょうか? Those who in a red shirt, take off your hat. のようにコンマを使うのでしょうか? Take off your hat, those who in a red shirt!のように後から主語を付けるのでしょうか?

• So she turned

下記の直訳を文を区切って教えていただけますか? So she turned me into an ugly beast and took away all of my kingdom’s people.

• この英文の意味を教えてください。

What was the experience like? I see it as a very positive thing. I think it’s an honor to play on all those other people’s records. And even if sometimes it took away from my own personal time, I think that only made me more anxious to do my own things. So when I finally did get the chance, I was full of ideas and motivation. and even if 以降がどうもあやふやです。何が言いたいのでしょうか・・・。 ほかの人とプレイすることによって自分の時間を失うことがあったけど、不安といえるのはそれくらいなもんだった。 こんな感じですか?その続きのso when以降もお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

I visit Hawaii once or twice a year. Thank for becoming my FB friend, I heard about you from my friend tomoko, she told me you took care of her when she was in Hawaii last year. よろしくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

I live with two other women. I'm the one who handles utility bills; they're in my name. Every other month, when they come due, I text my roommates to let them know how much we all owe. They send me the money via an app. Without fail, one roommate, "Tracy," always rounds down to the nearest dollar when sending me money. So if it's $82.64, for example, she just sends $82. Sure, it's only 64 cents, but it's the principle of the thing. Shouldn't she be sending me the full amount? rounds down to the nearest dollarとprinciple of the thingはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語 問題

副詞を文末に移して、文を書いて下さい。 1Put on your coat. 2Take off your hat. 3Please turn off television. 4Don‘t throw away the book. 5Put down your pen. 6He put on his shoes. 7I took out the dog. あと、上の文を代名詞に変えて、その文を書いて下さい。

• 英語

1:Although her parents said no for a long time they finally () her go to Europe alone. (1)allowed (2)got (3)let (4)would decide 2:Sometimes our teacher did not allow () an English dictionary. (1)us to use (2)us using (3)us to using (4)us use 3:I () by the wind. (1)had blown off my hat (2)had my hat blown off (3)was blown off my hat (4)was my hat blown off 4:Yesterday I had an old friend of mine () me in my absence. (1)call on (2)came to (3)called on (4)visited 5:There are several problems we have to () the prime minister to consider. (1)cause (2)let (3)have (4)get ()に入る解答と訳をお願いします

• 英文の疑問

英文の解説をお願いします。 In 1939, when World War broke out, my father was born in Manchuria. この文でwhenは関係副詞ですか? broke outの後にmy fatherが来て変な気がするんですが。。