UGGカスタマーセンターからの回答を和訳してください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 10月16日に注文したUGGのブーツに関する問い合わせに、UGGカスタマーセンターから以下の回答が届きました。
  • 注文の確認に時間がかかるため、7日以上かかることがあります。
  • クレジットカードで支払いをするか、送金による支払いを選択することができます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

UGGカスタマーセンターからの回答を和訳してください・・・

UGGカスタマーセンターからの回答を和訳してください・・・ 10月16日に公式ホームページからブーツを注文しました。その際 クレジット決済を忘れた為 18日にゆうちょ銀行で住所宛送金の手続きをしました。 国際郵便為替証書は 相手に届いていると確認済みですが 28日に注文状況欄に キャンセルとでていたので 問い合わせしたところ 下記のメールが届きました。 このまま 待っていればいいのか不安です。 英語の堪能な方 和訳をお願いします。翻訳ツールを使ってもいまひとつ理解できなくて・・・ Thank you for your email. I have verified your UGG customer account for your order # 4442642. It will take our order processing department 7 days or more for us to send the product if you would like to proceed with your check as payment. Or, you can also send pay for your order by credit card, this way we can expedite the shipping to you. I do apologize for the delay but we have to verify the check before releasing your order. Please respond to this email as to how you would like to process payment to your order. If you have further questions you can reach us at 1-888-432-8530. Thank you and we do look forward to assist you here shortly. よろしくお願いします。

• mibun
  • お礼率28% (2/7)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • newbies
  • ベストアンサー率39% (45/115)
回答No.2

The check that is already in your hand is not my personal check but an international postal money order. Therefore it won't take any time for you to get verification of encashment of the check if you bring it the bank or postal office. As my payment has been made by the well secured and verified money order, would you pls have your accounting depatment clear the issue and expedite your shipping arrangement. Pls advise when shipment can be expected. Best Regards, ということであれば、そのままメールをしてみたら

その他の回答 (2)

• nochi3
  • ベストアンサー率55% (249/450)
回答No.3

このメールを添付しての返信は、できますか? 担当のかたの名前はわかりますか? もう一度状況確認のメールをお願いしてみたら、 ひとつの方法ですね

• nochi3
  • ベストアンサー率55% (249/450)
回答No.1

メールありがとうございます。あなたの注文番号4442642を照合しました。 あなたがご自身の支払い処理を確認されたいならば、当社の注文処理部からの発送は、発送するまでに7日もしくはもっとかかります。またはクレジットカードでも支払うことはできます。こうして当社は出荷を早めることができます。 遅延していますことを深くお詫びしますが出荷まえに当社としましては状況を確認しなければなりません。 どうか支払い処理を如何するかメールにてご返事ください。 ほかにお尋ねのときには、1-888-432-8530へお電話ください。 直ぐに送付ずみの連絡をされることをお薦めします。 ご参考に!

mibun
質問者

補足

18日にEMSで送っているのに27日までOrder statusがOPENのままだったので 27日に国際郵便為替が届いているか問い合わせしたところ 届いていると返答がありました。 まだ 処理中ということでしょうか? 28日にOPENがCanceledに変わっていたので 慌ててカスタマーセンターに問い合わせたところこのメールがきました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳

Many thanks for the order you have placed via our website, however we have just tried to take the payment from your credit/debit card but unfortunately this has been declined by your bank. Please could you advise if you have another card which you can use to make this payment? if so we would recommend that you place a new order with the new card details through the website, we will then cancel the current order and use the new details instead. Alternatively I can send you a Pro Forma invoice for this order so you can make a payment by bank transfer. Please let me know by return how you would like to proceed. どなたか和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳

Thank you for contacting us regarding your concern. We know you must be excited to get your shipment. We definitely appreciate your recent order for the Oculus Rift. You should be receiving an estimated ship date shortly. As soon as we collect on the payment we will send you an email with your tracking number.

• 和訳してください

下記を和訳してください。 宜しくお願い致します。 We have your order ready, unfortunately i have been advised by my warehouse manager that we can not included those extra A(商品名) that you requested. If you wish to go ahead with your original order it is ready for payment.

• 和訳お願いします

I wanted to thank you for placing your orders with us this year. For your convenience, we will be sending you online access to view all items we have available for your future orders. You can also place your orders directly online if you would like and Tom will contact you with shipping and payment details. 宜しくお願いします。

• こちらの英文を訳してくださる方、募集します!

Thank you for your email. I have emailed the Order Verification Pending department to see if we can still cancel this order. I will email you back as soon as I hear from them. We value you as a customer. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for choosing booksamillion.com. Best regards

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳サイトなどを使ってみたのですがいまいち分からなかったのでお願いします。 Thank you for contacting GameStop! I’ll be more than happy to assist you with your concerns. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had with this order. We have carefully reviewed the information on this order, and found out that the processing is going fine, it has been accepted by the financial institution so at this point we just need to wait for the processing to be finished and the order to be shipped out. For now unfortunately we are not able to provide you with a definitive timeframe, but you will be notified with tracking information when this item is shipped. Thank you for contacting GameStop Customer Care, and I hope you have a wonderful day. If you have any further questions please feel free to reply to this email or call us Monday through sunday at 800-883--8895

• 自信がないので英文の訳をお願いします。

Thank you for your email. You are currently unable to access the account because you have not added a child to the account, or made a payment. In order to access the account, you will need to add a child, as we mentioned in the last email, and make the payment.

• 英文を和訳して頂けますでしょうか。

以下の英文和訳して頂けますでしょうか。 Please study our price list in the file attachment for your order. Please add for another goods if you want to add. We can process your order after we receive the advance deposit payment and the shipment will be ready 1 week after payment because we must process the papers.

• メール文を日本語に翻訳してほしいのです。

海外在住です。英語は苦手です。 フォトブックの注文が出来ず、返ってきた英文です。 時間をかけて作ったので無駄にしたくないのです。 宜しくお願いします。 We have set your account for you to submit your order now till we can resolve the software issue. In the mean time, You can place your order by selecting offline payment method once your project is ready to be submitted. Kindly notify us once your upload is complete for us to check and manually send the payment link for shipping fee and or accessories/additional pages if applicable.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外からの送金を受けたいのですが、カナダの銀行からメールが来ました。 なんと書いているのでしょうか? 和訳を終えてください。 また、このメールから、どうすれば送金を受けれるのでしょうか? 荷物は発送済みで、日本の口座も連絡済みで、その代金の送金です。 このまま、待っていれば送金は受けれるのでしょうか? Dear Valued Customer Shuji, We are very grateful for having business with our customer *Mrs Rogja Adrian* we want you to understand that She's a good customer to us and very reliable Women. She made the transfer of *113,000:00 JPY* to your account and we have approved the money and has been processing to your account. But due to our transfer department and new procedure, we requested for the shipping proof from you to verify you very well, because your money is ready with us to activate to your bank account, and we must verify the shipping proof from you first, as well as we confirmed the transfer she made to you. Kindly get back to us with the shipping document as soon as possible in which we arrange it below for you, so that your account will be activate with the amount your buyer paid to your bank account. Shipment Tracking Number :- Shipment Scan Receipt :- Photo Of The Item Shipped:- We will send you the password for the release of the money to your accounts after you send the receipt of shipment to Alternatively you can send it to our account section with the contacts provided below service_departmentconsultant@secureroot.com