道がぬれている。夜のうちに雨が降ったのかもしれない。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The road is wet. It may have rained during the night.
  • I can't find my cell phone. I must have left it somewhere.
  • He can't have done it by himself.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語の意味を表すように()内に適切な語を入れて下さい

日本語の意味を表すように()内に適切な語を入れて下さい (1)道がぬれている。夜のうちに雨が降ったのかもしれない。 The road is wet. It ()()() during the night. (2)携帯電話が見つからない。どこかに置いてきたに違いない。 I can's find my cell phone. I ()()() it somewhere. (3)彼がそれを一人でやったなんてありえない。 He ()()() it by himself. という問題で、 (1)The road is wet. It (may)(have)(rained) during the night. (2)I can's find my cell phone. I (must)(have)(left) it somewhere. (3)He (can't)(have)(done) it by himself. で合っていますか? 宜しく御願いします>< 宜しくお願い致します><

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

全部あってると思います。 ただ、これは個人的な感覚なんで余分かも知れませんが、私は特に 更なる特定的な情報がないときはcouldn't have done といいます。 たとえば、 She can't have been with him 3hours ago because she was with me at that time. とか、彼女が彼といたことが起こりえなかった理由や証拠があるときのみcan'tを 使って、もしそれが状況的に定かでない、ただの自分の推測の場合はcouldn'tを 使います。 たとえば、 She couldn't have cheated on him because she's always loyal and honest to him. なら自分は彼女が浮気なんてしてないって信じている(100%定かなわけではないけれど) という感じ。 なので例文の3番が「ありえない」というのが100%確かなのか推測なのか分からないので わたしならとりあえずcouldn'tにしておきます。 余計でしたらすみません。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

すべて合っています。

関連するQ&A

• 下の英語を日本語に訳してください。

1. Neither Sue nor I could answer the question. 2. Can I have another piece of cake? 3. I can’t find the keys. 4. This a quiet place to read. 5. His face was wet sweat. 6. He was presented with a medal. 7. We collected samples of water from fifteen different rivers. 8. I have some plants in my room. 9. Apples are my favorite fruit. 10. The floor is made of wood. 11. The leaves have turned red. 12. There are many pretty flowers in the garden. 13. He has just started kindergarten. 14. There are three elementary schools in this town. 15. My father teaches English at the junior high school. 16. I went to a senior high school for boys. 17. After college, he became a high school teacher よろしくお願いします。.

• 日本語におねがいします!

(1)、Cheers everyone! Maybe we should have a meet up somewhere in Europe where everyone can join :) Good luck for the work Joe! (2)、Btw Taylor, I asked my supervisor and he told me that there are samples from Itokawa currently on the Sagamihara campus. That's some 8 million-years-old dust if I remember correctly ;) お願いします!!!

• この英文を日本語訳してください!

I find school okay, it's fine it\'s relaxed teachers don\'t treat you like little kids which annoyed me during secondary school!  But I have a lot of annoying teachers, one of my teachers is very sarcastic and rude, noone likes her I think she hates her job :s 

• 日本語「連れて行く」と「連れてくる」について 

日本語「連れて行く」と「連れてくる」について  連れていくと 連れてくるのの違いをおしえてください。英語で答えがほしいです。よろしくお願いします。 I understand the 連れていく is when you take someone of a lower class(?) or somewhere so that I can basically say someone took ME somewhere to put myself lower, right?But for the 連れてくる, can I use it to taking someone else? It's realluy confusing! I don't want to be rude to and my dictionary labeld these as a special class so I want to be careful. Thanks for your help! 教えてください。ありがとうございます。(日本語はたくさん漢字をしりませんので英語の説明がほしいです)

• 目的語の倒置?

下の文 He has visited many English-speaking countries to find out for himself what he can do now to improvehis English ablity.という文で、find out のうしろが突然for himselfになっていて、目的語と思われるwhat he can do now to improve his English ablityが一番後ろに持ってきてありますが、目的語の倒置というのも可能なんですか?自分は今まで主語が長いため形式主語itで代用し、その長いのを一番後ろに持ってくるってのは何度も見たことがあるんですが目的語の倒置は見たことがありません。 どなたか詳しく倒置の原則を教えてください。宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の添削を・・・

自分でテーマを決めて3文での英作文の添削をお願いしたいです。 Theme:About My Cell Phone This is my cell phone which also plays role as a camera. I can't do without it even during one day. Recently I am involved in reading novels in my cell phone monitor. 12点満点で採点をおねがいいたしますm(_ _)m

• shouldとmust

I can't find my umbrella. It ( ) it in the restaurant last night. 選択肢に、should have left とmust have leftがありました。 must have leftで忘れてきたにちがいないになると思うんですが、 should have leftで、忘れてきたはずだとは考えられないんでしょうか? なんだかよくわからなくなってきたので、違うという根拠を教えていただきたいです。

• 英文の意味を教えてください

アメリカから来たメールの But it probably won't be a while until I'll get a message and respond to it. の意味を教えていただけないでしょうか。 文法がわからないので意味もよくわからないんです。 区切るところに「/」を入れていただけたら嬉しいです。 この文の前に I don't have my phone anymore and I don't have a cell phone. More or less, the only way you'll be able to contact me is by e-mail. という文があります。

• どのような意味でしょうか

I suffer from very severe clinical depression and anxiety disorder. I am under a doctor’s care, but I still have times when these issues overwhelm me. Recently, my life has been more stressful than usual. I have tried to talk to my husband about my depression in the past, but he just tells me that I have a good life and I shouldn’t feel that way. I told him I don’t feel like I can talk to him about what is going on with me because of these responses. He assures me he is my biggest supporter and I can talk to him about anything. This past weekend I told my husband I was feeling very depressed, and his response was to roll his eyes and say, “What’s wrong with you now?” I told him again that these reactions are why I don’t feel like I can actually talk to him. His response was to get angry with me because I refuse to realize how good I have it. how good I have itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味のわかる日本語にして下さい

(すみませんが翻訳機からの丸写し回答は求めてないです。よろしくお願いします。) ↓ Don't think so much it's a bit sad. I'm looking for my girl and I would like to have a sweet Asian girl for me such as one as you are but it's really hard if you not even speak English. How comes you not speak everybody does learn it at school!? I don't know we can manage it.. What are you doing in your life?