• ベストアンサー

この英文を日本語訳してください!

I find school okay, it's fine it\'s relaxed teachers don\'t treat you like little kids which annoyed me during secondary school!  But I have a lot of annoying teachers, one of my teachers is very sarcastic and rude, noone likes her I think she hates her job :s 

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ujasiri
  • ベストアンサー率83% (5/6)
回答No.2

教科書の文か何かでしょうか?なんにせよ、最低限カンマの位置や文字化けなんかは直した方がいいですよ。とんでもない間違った文になりかねません。 I find school okay, it's fine it's relaxed teachers don't treat you like little kids which annoyed me during secondary school! But I have a lot of annoying teachers, one of my teachers is very sarcastic and rude, no one likes her I think she hates her jobs 学校ってのはいい所だ、先公どもが俺の事を、中学で俺を苛立たせたみたいに小さなガキ扱いしないってのは気分がいいし落ち着くもんさ! とはいってもイラつく先公は沢山いて、その一人なんかは大層な皮肉屋で下卑た野郎で、皆あの女が嫌いだ、思うにあの女は教師って仕事が大嫌いなんだ。 ひねくれた言葉使いはご容赦下さい笑

その他の回答 (2)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.3

学校はイケてるよ。いいところだよ。 先生たちはもう、中学校時代に僕をを散々悩ませた子供のような扱いはしないから安心できるんだ。 ただちょっと困った先生が多いんだよね。一人は口が悪くて、下卑た女でさ。 だれにも好かれないのよ。きっと嫌々仕事してるんだろうね。

• gldfish
  • ベストアンサー率41% (2895/6955)
回答No.1

学校生活は楽しいみたいね。先生達があなたを子供のように扱わずにゆったり出来るのがいいね。中等学校では、私はそれがイライラしてたから。 でも私は、ムカつく先生がたくさん。凄く口が悪くて失礼な先生が1人いて、みんなに嫌われてる。彼女は教師の仕事が嫌いなんだと思う。 ※直訳ではありません。自然な文にする為に少し憶測入れてます。

関連するQ&A

• わからない英文があります!

"She'd made a mistake. Not a disaster, exactly: it would have been much the same had one of us let slip a rude word, or used a guardian's nickname to his or her face." ここの、"...had one of us slip a rude word"の意味がわからないので、教えてほしいですm(__)m

• メール英文の日本語翻訳をお願いいたします。0322

メール英文の日本語翻訳をお願いいたします。0322 今月フジテレビで放送された「熱血教師SP1」を見た方からメールを頂きました。すみませんが翻訳お願いします。 「熱血教師SP1」参考URL http://www.fujitv.co.jp/fujitv/news/pub_2010/100304-043.html May i ask u the info about her last sp documentary drama? I've just watched it but only the part she watchs the footage of his life in school. It doesnt have the part that she came to talk to him. Do u mind to tell me how the hell what she talked to him? I'm interested to know b/c that boy's not normal. He's kind of crazy. Sorry but he alr scare the hell out of me by just watching his life in school.

• 英文と日本語訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

Why do you ask so many question? Why do Japanese ask so many questions? When I returned to Japanese society after an absence of 12 years-six years of elementary school abroad and six years in the cultural enclave of an American secondary school-I was often annoyed by the many questions people asked me, even people I met for the first time: "What does your father do?" "If he worked for the United Nation, did he make a lot of money?" There was even a woman who called my mother to ask, "Why can't your daughter speak (Japanese) properly? Is she retarded? Shouldn't she see a docter?" 日本語訳 なぜあなたはそんなにたくさん聞くの? なぜ日本人は、そんなにたくさん質問するのでしょうか? 私は、(合計)12年間 ― 海外の小学校で6年間、および、文化的な「疎開」としてのアメリカでの中学生活6年間 ― の不在ののちに日本社会に戻った時、私は人々から尋ねられる、初対面の人からさえ尋ねられるたくさんの質問にしばしばイライラさせられました。例えば、「お父さんは何をしているの?」「国連で働いていたなら、たくさんお金を稼いでいた?」などです。私の母に電話して次のような質問をする女性すらいました。「どうしてあなたのお嬢さん、日本語をきちんと話せないの? 知恵遅れ? 医者に見せるべきじゃない?」、と。 質問 アメリカでの中学生活6年間 は、日本にあるアメリカンハイスクールのことでしょうか? また、国連で働いていたなら、たくさんお金を稼いでいたというかお金を稼いでいましたか?と和訳したほうが適切ですか?

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Hampshire was designed to displace 10,850 long tons (11,020 t). The ship had an overall length of 473 feet 6 inches (144.3 m), a beam of 68 feet 6 inches (20.9 m) and a deep draught of 24 feet (7.3 m). She was powered by two 4-cylinder triple-expansion steam engines, each driving one shaft, which produced a total of 21,000 indicated horsepower (16,000 kW) and gave a maximum speed of 22 knots (41 km/h; 25 mph). The engines were powered by seventeen Yarrow and six cylindrical boilers. She carried a maximum of 1,033 long tons (1,050 t) of coal and her complement consisted of 610 officers and enlisted men. Her main armament consisted of four breech-loading (BL) 7.5-inch Mk I guns mounted in four single-gun turrets, one each fore and aft of the superstructure and one on each side. The guns fired their 200-pound (91 kg) shells to a range of about 13,800 yards (12,600 m). Her secondary armament of six BL 6-inch Mk VII guns was arranged in casemates amidships. Four of these were mounted on the main deck and were only usable in calm weather. They had a maximum range of approximately 12,200 yards (11,200 m) with their 100-pound (45 kg) shells. Hampshire also carried 18 quick-firing (QF) 3-pounder Hotchkiss guns and two submerged 18-inch torpedo tubes. Her two 12-pounder 8 cwt guns could be dismounted for service ashore.

• 日本語訳してください!

Yeah, we did! It was long but I know a few about it because of the lessons! My favourite sport is football, I'm a great football fan (Soccer)! I also play it alot I used to be in the football team in my old school, but i can't any more now D: my doesn't want me too! Volley ball, hmm I've only played it once in school that was it! It was very hard I remember! I've tried to learn French during secondary school since i was 11 to age 15 but I never understood much since i really didn't have interest in it! I'm very much into music and watching tvs and stuff! I love going out with my friends to the cinema! Are you in junior high school or high school? In the UK we don't call it junior high school or senior high school we call it secondary school and college! I'm in college since I'm 16! It's my first year :)

• 日本語訳をお願い致します。

I tell you right now, Henry, that critter's the cause of all our trouble. We'd have six dogs at the present time, 'stead of three, if it wasn't for her. And I tell you right now, Henry, I'm going to get her.

• 日本語の意味に合う表現を1つ選んでください。

訳:彼女と連絡がとれないんだけど、仕事をやめたのかなあ。 (1) I couldn't reach her, maybe because of her unemployment. (2) I haven't been able to contact her. I wonder if she quit her job. (3) She hasn't been in touch. I'm afraid if she may no longer work. (4) It is impossible to telephone her. Perhaps she's stopped working. この4つの英文ってなにが違うんですか? どれも同じ意味に思えるのですが・・・ 詳しく教えてください(●^o^●)

• 英文法チェックしてください

1 I promised her to keep it a secret. I always keep promises. 2 I heard that yumi had her ring stolen on the way to the school 3 I make myself understood that yumi and I was broken out last week. 4 I heard him singing Eminem’s songs in his room, which make me annoying a lot. 5 Most of English books are very nice of me to make myself understood in English. 6 I saw her cross the road without paying attention to cars. It was very dangerous for her.

• 英文について

長文で申し訳ないんですが、下の文をざっくりでいいので翻訳・解説してくれませんか? 自分で翻訳サイトなどに掛けてみても、意味がよく分からなくて、、、 I am a 59-year-old Japanese, born in 1941 (Showa 16). When I was a child, many of my teachers were very scary, probably because they had experienced the war. Unlike today, corporal punishment was allowed, so it was common to be slapped or punched. This was when I was in the sixth grade of elementary school (11-12 years old). One of my classmates was a girl whose family was poor, so she and her sister shared gym clothes for gym class. One day, however, her gym class coincided with her sister's class, and she didn't have any gym clothes because she had given them to my sister. I think it was an unavoidable reason, but the teacher did not allow the girl to not bring her gym clothes even though she had such a good reason. He ordered her to take off her plain everyday clothes , telling her that she was not allowed to take gym class in plain clothes. She took off her everyday clothes and attended the PE class in her underwear, that is, wearing only a pair of panties. Her classmates pointed and laughed at her shameful appearance in just her panties. Perhaps she was poorly nourished because of her poverty, her bare breasts weren't bulging at all. The girls made fun of her flat breasts, calling it "look like men". Also, a stupid boy took down her panties and tried to show everyone where her part which must be never seen(Fortunately, this ended in an attempt) She remembers feeling so embarrassed and humiliated that she almost started to cry. But she never gave in and gave her gym clothes to her sister on another day when the classes overlapped as well. It must have been an unbearable humiliation for a girl of her age to go to class almost naked and be seen by boys and girls of her age. She was a strong girl and was able to endure it, but an ordinary girl would not have been able to. I can only hope that there will never be another educator who gives this kind of education again.

• 日本語にしてください。

日本語にしてください。 よろしくお願いします。 In today's class, I learned everyone had his or her opinions. I thought each one was right and it was very important to exchange our own opinions through discussion. Different opinions helped me to find a new way of thinking.