Understanding your prospective OEM's hardware design partitioning

このQ&Aのポイント
  • OEMのハードウエアデザインパティショニングを正確にとらえることは成功の重要な要因です。
  • 内部チップやディストリビューション戦略の理解も必要です。
  • 日本での成功にはこれらの要素が不可欠です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 英文は、 Understanding your prospective OEM's hardware design partitioning , its internal chip teams and the limitationsof your distribution strategy, are critical factors for your success in Japan. 自分なりに訳すと、 OEMのハードウエアデザインパティショニングを正確にとらえること、内部チップ、ディストリビューション戦略が日本での成功の重要な要因となります。 ですが、いまいち自分でも意味がつかめません。良い訳のアドバイスお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tkltk73
  • ベストアンサー率54% (171/315)
回答No.3

「日本で成功を収めるには、後にハードウェア設計の外注先を切り離すことを見据え、内部に設計部門を持ち、流通経路を簡素化することが不可欠だ」 動詞が 'are' となっていることから主語は複数と考えられ、'understanding ~ partitioning'、'its internal chip teams'、'the limitation of your distribution strategy' の3つが主語であると考えました。'are' の前のコンマは不要に思います。 'partitioning' は「分離すること」という意味で、ここでは「外注先を切り離すこと」を意味していると解釈しました。 'internal chip teams' はインターネットで用例を見ると「自社の設計部門」という意味で使われています。 'limitations' は「制限すること」という意味で、ここでは「外注先を減らして流通経路を簡素化すること」を意味していると解釈しました。 'distribution strategy' は「流通戦略」で流通経路を制御する戦略のことですが、これは「仕入れ」と「販売」に関わる部分に分けられ、ここでは前者を指すものと考えました。

その他の回答 (2)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

> Understanding your prospective OEM's hardware design partitioning , its internal chip teams and the limitations of your distribution strategy, are critical factors for your success in Japan.  「将来、貴社の OEM のハードウェア部門を独立するということを考えると、貴社の内部の意味のない組織と流通戦略の限界を見極めることが、貴社が日本国内において成功できるか否かの決定要因だ」 * [全くの誤訳] である可能性もありますが、この文だけではこういう読み方も可能ではあるまいかということで、こう訳してみました (特に chip を電子部品のチップではなく、「クズ」 の意味に解釈してみました)。何についてのどのような文章で、どういう文脈の中に出てきた文であるという説明があれば、もっと分りやすいかもしれないなと思います。

• Yooskay
  • ベストアンサー率14% (35/240)
回答No.1

あなたの、OEMハードウェアデザインの将来性を、私たちは理解しています。 インターナル チップ チームと、あなたの販売計画の幅は、日本で成功するには、いい考えだと思います。 これで、良ければどうぞ。 頑張ってください。

関連するQ&A

• サーチの方法

私が知りたいのはサーチの方法。マーケティングに詳しい方なら,少しは私の疑問に対処していただけるかと思い,このカテゴリーを選ばせていただきました。 レポート提出の課題が与えられています。課題は、(1)"what are the global distribution issues now faced by A.T.cross company(pen company)?" (2)"what factors should A.T.Cross consider in the development of its regional distribution strategy in emerging markets, within the context of its global distribution strategy?" 少しの資料が配られているのですが,そこには,A.T.Crossについてのちょっとした紹介のみ。 ここから解答を見つけ出すのは,まず不可能なくらいの情報です。 情報収集の為,良くGOOGLE,what you need to know about等の検索サイトを利用するのですが,溢れんばかりの情報量の元,的が得た,情報を得れないまま,時間が過ぎるばかり。 私が助言を頂きたいのは,このレポートに関しての解答ではなく,リサーチの仕方。 まず,このレポートの課題に対して,どの様に事を進めて行けば,能率的で、的を得た情報を得れるか。 質問に対しての,その情報の分析方法等の助言もあれば最高なのですが,これは,自分で頭を使ってやっていくしかない様にも思ってます。 もしなにかヒントがあれば,お聞かせ願います。

• 和訳の質問です。

和訳の質問です。 下記の和訳を教えてください。 (1)It appears that success breeds success, and the world’s top retail locations are cementing their positions as global retail gateways, supporting online, wholesale, franchise and company owned retail distribution for the world’s top brands. (2)Understanding the local opportunities and defining the role of a physical store when establishing affordability of retail space is key and perhaps best illustrated by the spread in prime rents commanded among the world’s top retail destinations. Considering locations that are sought after by mainstream international retail brands as well as locations that are targeted by luxury brands, retail space in New York is the most expensive in the world, with top rents reaching up to US$37,700 per sqm a year. 一文目は、supportingの後がどう繋がるのかわかりません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• この英文の和訳をお願いできないでしょうか?

次の文章の和訳をお願いできないでしょうか?経済について書かれた文章なのですが、翻訳機能を利用して和訳をしてみてもいまいち意味が理解できません。どなたか和訳をお願いします。 Another problem concerning both the competitiveness of Greek capitalism as well as other aspects of the programme is the relatively weak disinflation of the Greek economy . The strategy of export-oriented economy requires the competitive disinflation of the Greek economy . That is the general decline of prices so that the Greek products can become more competitive abroad . However , while wages have been brutally 'deflated' selling prices either are not dropping or are falling very slowly . It is characteristic that only in the third quarter of 2013 appeared a weak reduction in the general price level . This is another failure of the EAPs . The main reason for this inadequate disinflation is that Greek capital (particularly in sectors related to the mass consumption of the population ) organises monopolistic and oligopolistic situations in order to keep its profitability or even to increase it by exploiting the reduction of wages which it does not pass on to prices . Some other factors , on which the designers of the Memoranda strategy also place some hopes , can be described as ' windfall gains ' . The most important of these factors is tourism , finding and exploiting natural resources and foreign investment . Foreign investment is also associated to the export-led growth strategy . To the extent that they will arise such 'windfall gains ' , it is hoped that they will help to alleviate the pressure of debt and facilitate the structural transformation of the economy . Nevertheless these factors are extremely unstable and dubious . Tourism depends crucially on the international political and economic environment . A global recession ( or a recession in basic tourist countries ) and events like a military adventure in the Mediterranean can very easily exert a negative effect on tourism . Accordingly , even if confirmed the projected natural resources reserves will require some time before production is commenced . Finally , as regards foreign investment the experience of the privatisation programme is very enlightening .

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

次の文章の和訳をお願いしますhttp://okwave.jp/qa/q8892746.htmlの文書の続きです。翻訳機能などを利用してもいまいちわかりませんので、どなたか和訳お願いします。 The conservative Keynesian policy of stimulating demand - which is the only one discussed in official circles and social democratic circles of the Left - does not provide for any kind of income redistribution towards the working classes of the population ( such as the progressive Keynesian policies of the post-war period ) but mainly anti-recessionary measures which restrict the devalorisation of capital . These can be useful policies only for the first critical phase of a crisis when its outbreak is sudden ; because their implementation facilitates the avoidance of a massive and uncontrollable wave of business bankruptcies that my even lead to an immediate collapse of the economy . Nonetheless , after this first critical phase is over , these policies are no longer useful because they cannot resolve the problem of the overaccumulation of capital ( in reality they contribute to its deterioration ) as they do not help the sufficient increase of the exploitation of labour and wage reduction . Therefore , the path of pro-cyclical economic policies for the capitalist system in crisis is a unique option . All these problems are clearly visible in the Memoranda strategy as its technical schedules and timetables continue to fall out , despite multiple revisions and adjustments . The Greek politico-economic block that supports the Memoranda (with the government as its key exponent ) argues that 2013 will signify the beginning of recovery and the programme will be a ' success story ' . However , even a simple examination of the declared policy targets of the Memoranda can prove the futility of any possible expectations about a 'success story ' .

• 和訳お願いします。

Gamers will not be the only ones to benefit. Police forces and other law-enforcement agencies have shown an interest in using thought-reading technology to replace lie-detector tests. Similarly, medical researcher believe that the technology could be used by patients to control the next generation of prosthetic limbs, or to give stroke victims new ways to communicate. Emotiv says it is encouraging such applications by giving third-party programmers access to its software development tools. All of which represents a new era for video games, according to Mr Iwata. Once regarded as the enemy of society for encouraging violence, games will continue to become more mainstream, competing more fiercely with Hollywood film studios and other traditional forms of entertainment for consumers' time and attention. “With the launch of Wii we began to expand the definition of the video game. Stroking puppies, training your brain, cooking, even measuring your body weight―all of this we've included in the category of video games.” Most analysts agree that Wii's success has changed the industry: a year after its launch in November 2006, it had become a phenomenon of pop culture, largely because of Mr Iwata's strategy of trying to win non-gamers as customers. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳

お手数ですが、次の<>で挟んだ語句にぴったりした和訳がありましたら教えてください。 <pro-business environment> 例文: Singapore’s success as a regional hub owes much to her pro-business environment such as good location, excellent infrastructure and clean government, as well as the far-sightedness in its leaders in targeting and promoting the right industries (such as information technology industry and biomedical sciences industry). <Added bonus> 例文: These factors are usually the added bonus that pulled in foreign investments. <the norm is that...> 例文: For companies that have set up headquarters in China, the norm is that the potential of the market of these companies is being realized. For example, Carrefour is now the No. 3 retailer in China, and the No. 1 foreign retailer. Tricon’s KFC and Pizza Hut restaurants form the strongest fast-food chain in the country. また、上記文中で「realized」という語は「認識された」でしょうか、「現実化している」でしょうか? よろしくお願いしたします。

• 和訳をお願いします

長くてすみません 和訳と空所補充をお願いします 長くてすみません お願いします Most of as know by now that we should be eating more vegetables for good health. The benefits of eating lots of vegetables are undeniable. People who consume plety of vegetables are less likely to develop health problems. However, the other day I came across an interesting article that said that how we eat vegetables was as important as how much of them we eat. Whether we cook vegetables or eat them raw influence the amount of vitamins and other nutrients absorbed by our bodies. According to the article, the amount and type of nutrients contained in vegetables very depending on a number of factors, including where and how they were grown, processed and stored. No single cooking or preparation method is the best. Nutrients like vitamins B and C are ( 33 ). For example, fresh spinach loses 64 percent of its vitamin C after cooking. Canned peas and carrots lose 85 percent to 95 percent of thir vitamin C. Raw vegetables are not always the best, either. A study involving 198 Germans who strictly followe a raw food diet showed that had normal levels of vitamin A, but that feljkj short when it came to lycopene, a healthful compound found in tomatoes and other red-colored vegetables. It is known that processed tomato products have a higher lycopene content ( 34 ). That is because from breaks down the thick cell walls of plants and releases the contents so our body can readily abuse them. One of the experts quoted in the article said, "Putting on things that make food taste better ―spices, a little salt ― can encourage your eating experience and make the food taste better, so you're more likely to eat vegetables more often." I thought this was a good point. Nutrient content and taste can vary widely depending on the cooking method and how a vegetables is prepared. The lesson here should be to eat a vary of vegetables ( 35 ) . ( 33 ) 1 destroyed as we eat them 2 most beneficial to our health 3 often lost processing 4 most likely to be grown by farmers ( 34 ) 1 than vitamin A 2 than other red-colored vegetables 3 than tomato juice 4 than fresh tomatoes ( 35 ) 1 cooked with spices 2 prepared in a variety of ways 3 unprocessed whenever possible 4 when they are in season

• 英文和訳お願いします。

皆目見当がつきません、和訳をお願いします。                                I am Mrs A from Spain married to Mr B , for twenty one years and am blessed with two kids. I am the secretary general and maneger bills and exchange at the foreign department of BancoSavadell Atlantico here in Barcelona, Spain. I have a business proposal witch beleive that it will be a very Good oppotunity for both of us. So I decided to contact you on this business oppotunity in our bank. the business is this, after our last year annual audit I discovered an abandoned sum of USD $12,500,000,00 million in our safty deposit vault that belong to one of our foreign customer of our bank happens to share the same last name and COUNTRY OF ORIGIN with you. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting any of his relative to come over and craim his money because the managemment cannot release it unless somebody applies for it to be beneficiary/next of kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfoutunately, the deceased died without Will. He had no biological children and all attempt to reach his relatives to take over his inheritance have been futile hence I decided to use public records to trace and contact you since you share the same COUNTRY OF ORIGIN with the deceased in which you are legally qualify to claim estate according to our banking rules/Spanish jurisdictions. Since you have the same country of origin with this deceased customer, you can make this deal with me, I will give you all the secret information of this deposit which will help you to claim this money as the next of kin since nobody is coming for it and don't want this money to go into the banks treasury as unclaimed funds or declared to the goverment of Spain, once this is done, the government of Spain will confiscate the funds which is not good for both of us instead its better for us to do the deal and map out something for charity from the money and share the rest. I agreed that 50 % of this money will be for you as a foreign partner in respect to your acceptance to do this business with me, 10 % set at side for donation to organisation charity adn while 40% would be for me and family. Therefore to enable start the process of this funf to your account as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as the next of kin of the deceased indicating your interest of claim of your inhelited funds, upon receipt of your reply through my below email, telephone or fax, I will send to you by email or fax the text of the application which you will send to the bank. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is a hitch free that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made perfectly. At this moment you should free to contact me through above contacts as soon as you receive this letter. You should understand that this should be kept very confidential, let it be between you, me and my husband only. This is the only way we can aciheve the success. I will level the whole arrangement here in the bank internally for the transfer to be approved immediately. Please take note, my english is very poor and it is my husband translate this letter for me because my husband is the only one that I have discussed this buisiness with and we both agree to do this business with you, he answers my phone anytime either I am at work or not around. For the security of this buisiness please feel free to call my husband on below telephone number at any time, because of my position in the bank my phone might be monitored so think that is better to be discussing with my husband on the phone while syould be arranging everything in the bank for smooth transaction. I wait urgently to hear from you. よろしくお願いします。。

• 英語の長文の和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。一文一文を日本語として自然な文にするのが難しいです。あと、-などの記号がついた文の訳し方もよくわかりません。 重要な熟語や文法、時制などがあると思うので、できるだけ意訳は避けていただきたいです。途中の(A)(B)(C)には、 アfeeling proud of イpart of life ウnot being liked エbeing preferred オbeing patient with カsomething to hide のどれかが入ります。 長い文ですが、お願いします。スペルミス等があったらすみません。   No one has ever grown up without having some troubles and difficulties.One year you may have a teacher you feel is unfair.Another time your father may change his job,and you may have to adjust to a new school and new friends.There may be a bully in your class who picks on you.  These are all nomal life experiences.The way you react to them depends on your emotional outlook.The troubled,unhappy person who lacks faith in himself and in others may react in one of  several ways.He may try to escape from his problems.He is so afraid of failure or out of( A )that he becomes shy,withdraws into himself,and gives up.Another unhappy person may react by carrying a chip on his shoulder.He thinks the only reason things go wrong is that everyone is against him.He´s running away,too,but by arguing and blaming others for his troubles.A third person may feel he´s “no good”,that everyone is against him,but he´s going to show them.He drives himself hard.Nothing matters to him but succeeding-at any price.  A person with a helthier emotional outlook accepts his shortcomings but still has faith in himself.He knows that small defeats are( B ),and he takes failure as a sign that he must work a little harder and do a little better next time.He strives for  achievement,but he doesn´t run too first or push too hard.  Sometimes children have to cope with problems that are much larger than the normal problem of growing up.If a parent is seriously ill for a long time,if a child himself has to be hospitalized,or if a father loses his job,the whole family has an emotional problem.Sometimes parents cannot get arong with each other and may be separated or dicorced.Sometimes someone close may die.  It is hard for most adults-and certainly for children-to adjust to this sort or experience.But when life presents us with serious problems,it is important to remember that other people can help.There are times when even the strongest person needs the comfort and understanding or others.It is also important to realize that we can deal with feelings of shock,loneloness,and grief.Time and new experiences will help us, and we can help ourselves by( C )ourselves and riding along with our feelings instead of trying to push them away.We feel better,too,when we try to help others who are hurt and grieving.  以上です。

• 和訳の添削お願いします。

Negativity on the Internet インターネットでの消極性 How might the Internet affect candidates’ tendencies toward negativity? インターネットは、消極性への候補者の傾向に、いかに影響をあたえうるのか? Does the medium influence their decision about going negative? メディア(媒介物)は、ネガティブ活動を行なうことについての彼らの決定に影響を与えるのか? These questions reflect an ongoing debate about whether behavior on new media matches or differs from that found in more traditional media. これらの疑問は、ニューメディアでの行動またはより伝統的なメディアで発見されていることと調和するのか、異なるのかどうかについての進行中の議論に反映する。 The innovation hypothesis posits differences, suggesting that online campaigning is “more disengaged from typical offline patterns of electioneering” (Schweitzer, 2008, p. 450). そのイノベーション仮説は違いを仮定する、オンラインキャンペーンは”典型的なオフライン選挙運動を解放する”と提案し、 In contrast, the normalization hypothesis suggests that “political practice on the Internet . . . closely resemble[s] politics offline and that traditional factors affecting the distribution of political resources . . . shape the way that political actors use the Web” (Foot & Schneider). 反対に、ノーマリゼーション仮説は、”インターネットの政治活動は、かなりオフライン政治活動と似ており・・・政治資源に影響する伝統的な要因の分配・・・は政治家たちがウェブを使う方法を形成する”と提案する。 Most extant work on negative campaigning, including our above theory, provides little insight into innovation versus normalization. 最も最新のネガティブキャンペーン活動、私たちの論理を超えることを含み、イノベーション仮説とノーマリゼーション仮説にわずかな洞察を与える。 Indeed, it ignores media differences and implicitly assumes that candidates aim their strategies at voters in general (e.g., the median voter). 実際、それはメデァイの違いを無視し、一般に候補者は彼らの戦略で有権者に狙いをつけるということを暗黙に推測している。 This may be a problematic assumption for candidate Web sites. これは、候補者のウェブサイトにとって問題のある想定かもしれない。 Engaged supporters visit candidates’ Web sites with much greater frequency than other voters, and as a result, may serve as the sites’ primary targets (e.g., Bimber & Davis). 熱心なサポーターは、他の有権者よりも頻繁に候補者のウェブサイトを訪問する。結果として、サイトの主要なターゲットとしての役割を果たす。 This, in turn, might induce candidates to be more apt to go negative online since attacks are less likely to alienate supporters (compared to voters in general). 順に、攻撃は、サポーターをいっそう遠ざけるの可能性があるので、これは候補者にネガティブキャンペーンを行ないがちにさせる。 Moreover, online negativity may stimulate supporters to participate (e.g., Levin,Schneider, & Gaeth, 1998), volunteer (e.g., Hansen, 1985), and donate funds (e.g., Miller, Krosnick, Holbrook, & Lowe, 2007). さらに、オンラインでの消極性は、ボランティアに参加するために、サポータに刺激を与えるかもしれないし、基金を寄付するかもしれない。 Trent and Friedenberg (2008) argue that “websites are not constructed primarily for undecided voters or voters who are strictly seeking information. . . . [Sites are designed to] influence a different set of decisions: whether to volunteer, whether to donate, whether to vote or stay at home” (Bimber & Davis). Trent とFriedenberg は、”ウェブサイトは、もっぱら、決めかねる投票者もしくわ情報を厳密に探している有権者のために、建設されていない・・・・・異なる決心に影響を与える:つまりボランティアするのか、投票するのか、寄付するのか、家にいるのか”と主張している。 In line with this logic, numerous analysts predict that the likelihood of negativity will be higher online than in other media (i.e., television). この理論に則せば、数いる分析家たちは、消極性の可能性は他のメディアよりもオンラインのほうが高いと予測する。 Some have even proclaimed that “attack politics has hit the Web in a major way” (Thornburg & White). いくらかは、”主要は方法において、攻撃的政治はウェブを批評する”と主張する The different cost/ benefit calculations of going negative online also might mean that the determinants of online negativity differ from those found in other media. オンラインでのネガティブキャンペーンの異なる費用と利益計算は、他のメディアにおいて見られるものにおいて、オンラインの決定は異なると、意味するかもしれない The advantageous cost/benefit structure of online negativity might compel all sorts of candidates to go negative, regardless of their status and the competitiveness of the race. オンラインの消極性のその優位な費用と利益構造は、ネガティブキャンペーンを行なうことをすべての種類の候補者に強いるかもしれない。彼らの状態や選挙の競争性に関わらず。 For these reasons, then, we may see differences between the Web and other media such as television. We now turn to empirically examining if this is, in fact, the case. これらの理由から、私たちは、ウェブと他のメディア(テレビ)の間の違いをみれるかもしれない。もし、実際、これがそのケースなら、私たちは、今日、経験的な調査に行なう。 引用:Timeless Strategy Meets New Medium