• 私の帰国日が10月8日に決まりました。
  • 私の次に入る人(ホームステイの後任)は友達にも話して誰かいるかきいてみます。
  • 体に気をつけて。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.1

I think you are spent wonderful time with your family. ↓ I think you are having wounderful time with your family. last time I make a day trip to ○○island with may relative. ↓ I made a day trip to ○○island with my relatives some days ago. I decided on Octover 8 as the date of return to Japan. ↓ I decided on October 8 as the date of (my) return to Japan. I wanted to spent more in here but have to prepare for a job ↓ I wanted to spend more in here but have to take a flight on that day to prepare for work. I will ask to friends about next peason who after I leave. ↓ I will ask to my friends about next peason (who may stay at your home) after I leave. 後はOK

OcocoO
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧にありがとうございました!勉強になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• どなたか英語の分かる方通訳お願いします。

なんとなくの意味はわかるのですが、今度泊まるホテルのことなので間違えて訳してるといけないので、どなたか英語の堪能な方通訳お願いします。 ちなみに万が一のため、パスワード等の情報は変更してあります。 Can you please advise us of your estimated time of arrival. Our Reception will be closed when you arrive. Please make sure you have the following information with you for access to the building and your apartment. Please collect your keys and access information from our safe which is located outside the main entry doors next to our intercom system. We will leave an envelope inside the safe with your name on the outside and keys and access information inside the envelope. The code to open the safe is: 200. If you have any problems with the collection of your keys please press 9# on the intercom located next to the safe or mobile 0427 37005 and we will be able to assist. Please note that the balance of your accommodation will be processed against the credit card we are holding, on the morning of your arrival day.

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Good afternoon. こんにちは。 I think you were busy on weekend, but did you sleep at night? 週末は忙しかったと思うけど、夜は眠れましたか。 How was Okinawa? 沖縄はどうだった? I think you must be tired. きっとすごく疲れたでしょう。 I spend time with my sister to had a lunch or shopping. 私は妹と一緒にランチやショッピングをしてすごした。 Sometime I would like to go to your town to see because I have never been there and also want to know where you live. いつかあなたの住んでいるところへ遊びにいきたい、行った事ないし あなたがどんなところに住んでいるのか知りたい。 It will getting colder so please be careful not catch a cold. だんだん寒くなるので風邪などひかないように。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします

Hello, I really don’t know why you have not been responding to my messages; please I want to let you know once more that everything has been sorted out all you need to do is confirm these information to enable me authenticate it with what we had on your file. Then within 72hours we will make your transfer 1) Your full name 2) Your full address 3) Your Country 4) The transfer mode you need As soon as you supply me with those information’s we will process your data and send your payment slip. Yours sincerely, Veronica Garcia なるべくわかり易くお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..

• 英語を日本語に訳して欲しいです。

For you ○○,i will make the world stop and make time last for ever, so i can give you the best day of your life.... because for me .the best thing is to see you smile. というメッセージを頂きましたが、どう訳して良いのか分かりません。 World stopという辺りがどう解釈して良いのか... 英語に詳しい方教えて下さい。

• この英文教えてください

もうすぐイギリスに留学するので、学校から Please let us know your travel arrangements when completed. と送られてきました。ので I'm ready to start at any time. Any time will do. と返しました。すると次に We have you from 18 April but you will need to let us have your travel details to enable us to arrange your accommodation. と返ってきたのですが、これは私にどうせよということなんでしょうか。

• 次の英語を日本語にしてください。

I can show you next week on Monday 2.30pm if you can make that time. You will need to fill out application form and also have some form of identification.

• 英語を日本語にして貰えますか?

意味が分からない所が多々あります。。。 意訳で結構ですのでヨロシクお願いします。 went you be next to me i will always have the same feeling toward you ..no matter of what happen ... this is how i am and i want you to always feel happy and care ... in the good time and bad ... only happiness can make a better life .. and i will make it come true ..i want too make it come true.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数買いました。発送のことでメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 It's a pleasure working with you & I will always find time for you :) Your shipment is ready already and the MADE InUSA labels have been put on all of styles. Your shipper can come collect at any time between 10am and 3pm. Please let me know what date and time will they be coming to collect. The collection address is: <住所> Please email me any labels that I will need to pass to your courier unless they will bring them themselves.

• 次の英語を直訳すると私に譲ってくださいと?

Hello, Im interested to make an offer for your Item. Whats the present condition and how much do you want to sell it last?I cant wait till the end of the bids and Im buying it urgently for my Sons Missionary Project.Also let me know if you have more than 1(ONE) of this Item.I Offer you USD $800.00 for the Item.I will be sending you Money through BANK TRANSFER DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT Thanks and God Bless as I await your swift response.Please reply ○○○○○○@yahoo.co.jp or Add me to your