• ベストアンサー

次の英語を日本語にしてください。

I can show you next week on Monday 2.30pm if you can make that time. You will need to fill out application form and also have some form of identification.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

もしお出でになれたら、来週月曜日の午後2時半にお見せ出来ます。     申込書に記入していただき、何か身分証明書のようなものをお持ちください。

urutoramann453
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語得意な方へ!

英語得意な方へ! 和訳お願いします。 なんとなく意味が分かるところはやってみました。 Thank your schedule.スケジュールありがとう Let me check on Monday ... but Maybe we can meet on the 8th? Hmm that would be next week!来週だね! That would be so nice. Please let me check with my team first. You are too kind to me. あなたは優しいね Maybe you do need to try it first ... hahahaha.・ But I like my own food and I prepared salmon steaks on the BBQ for my parents they liked it too.自分で料理するの好きだし、両親にバーベキューでステーキを準備する So I will let you know something next early next week. Also have a nice weekend.

• 次の穴埋めをお願いします。

1 There are lots of things you can do to make ( ) job application and interview successful. A you B your C they D their 2 Many other people may also be applying for the same job , so ( ) is important that you make a good impression. A this B that C it D he 3 When ( ) for a job , it is likely that you will be asked to fill in an application form or send a curriculum vitae. A apply B applying C applied D will apply

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

メール交換をしている相手からの文で少しわからないところがあったので、英訳をお願いします。 I will gladly see you as many days as you want. Some days you will need a break from seeing me. I can understand. You will not be the first one to need a break from seeing me. 相手の気持ちとかもこの文章からわかれば教えて頂きたいです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語→日本語  助けてください!!

誰か英語得意な方すみませんがおねがいします! i so glad to mail. You love&quot,Gratin&quot,Gratin&quot,(guratin),and quot. potof &quot,(potoff),and you can cook it?!!then you're aperfect. I'm curious to taste. I will surely meet some friends.If you want,you can write me on my PC. You can ask me anything you want. I hope your having a nice weekend darling. 単語は調べましたが、何を伝えたいのか分かりません。 宜しくおねがいします。

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです。

Yes amazing!!! I will post this week and tag you and then send you the link so you can check it out!! Any other drawings you think might work like this? Thank you, Tomomi! ~Emily

• 英語を日本語にして貰えますか?

意味が分からない所が多々あります。。。 意訳で結構ですのでヨロシクお願いします。 went you be next to me i will always have the same feeling toward you ..no matter of what happen ... this is how i am and i want you to always feel happy and care ... in the good time and bad ... only happiness can make a better life .. and i will make it come true ..i want too make it come true.

• 日本語にお願いします

I don't think I can find a better flight, because it's so close to the date, the flights will only become less and more expensive, so if we can sort sooner, then it is better, but of course I don't want to rush you. I think I can get a flight there for maybe £800, so it's £600 cheaper than your flight to here, but then I also need to pay for a hotel, but it's still an option if getting a flight for you to here is too expensive, though of course I would like to make your dream come true and show you england. Gomen ne, there is so much english for you to read >.<

• この文を日本語に訳してください!

Can't you help me! Am amateur footballer holding second division player license am in need of some one that can help me come to Asia or Europe to play professional league and this person will receive 30% of my salary for 8years

• 次の文で、

I will show you some of our little jobs out here in space. ここのout は、どういう意味なのでしょうか?

• 日本語に訳してください!

翻訳をしていただける方、お願いできますでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。 His Venus conjuncts your Uranus in the synastry this is also a powerful aspect. In romantic relationships this aspect often brings love at first sight. The passionate magical feelings experience in the beginning of the relationship can smolder indefinably, regardless of whether the relationship itself continues or not. Some times the relationship burns out quickly too because despite the powerful mutual attraction, you may find that he doesn't want to settle down just yet, or confine himself to one person. Sometimes its a relationship that come too soon, That is to say you could be the right person, the ideal person for this man, but you may have arrived too soon in his life before he was ready to settle down into marriage or permanency with you. He may need independence. His moon was in Leo in your eleventh house. This is a vibrant dramatic aspect. It means you will have a colourful social life. You will meet creative, dramatic new friends through him, and you will enjoy theatre, dance, displays and drama, outings, you and he will one day live in a very modern designed house, and it will be in a hilly, high up position. In an attractive prestigious area, in a place that is popular. You wont want to feel tied down there. You will not live there for long, but during the time you do, you will make new friends and will feel happy, sociable and you will see some of your life’s wishes and hopes and success come to fruition. Though this will be a fickle place too Dazzling, but shallow and changing, all bright lights and surface show, changing, never bored, your mind will become creative. You will be more extroverted in person, and will like to be noticed, you will gain confidence there, but it will be a place you only live for a time. Impressive and yet not homely.