• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

次の英語を日本語にしてください。

I can show you next week on Monday 2.30pm if you can make that time. You will need to fill out application form and also have some form of identification.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数60
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15007/32055)

もしお出でになれたら、来週月曜日の午後2時半にお見せ出来ます。     申込書に記入していただき、何か身分証明書のようなものをお持ちください。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 次の穴埋めをお願いします。

1 There are lots of things you can do to make ( ) job application and interview successful. A you B your C they D their 2 Many other people may also be applying for the same job , so ( ) is important that you make a good impression. A this B that C it D he 3 When ( ) for a job , it is likely that you will be asked to fill in an application form or send a curriculum vitae. A apply B applying C applied D will apply

• next Monday

アメリカ駐在一年生です。 本日は、1/10(水曜)です。先程同僚のローカル営業マンに、「来週お客さんの所行かないか?」 I can visit customeor next week with you. What do you think this plan? とメールしたら、 I think you should try to make appointment for next Monday. Can you do this? と返事が返ってきました。 確か、次にくる曜日は「this」 その次が「next」だったと記憶しているので、「1/15か1/22 どっちのこと?」と再確認したら、1/15でした。 ここで質問なのですが、なぜ1/10(水曜)時点の会話で1/15(月曜)がnext Mondayになるのでしょうか? (1)私の解釈の間違い、今が何曜日であれ次週の月曜日は「next Monday」 (2)次週の月曜を「this」「Next」どちらで表す場合も有る。日本語で月曜日に「次の金曜ね!」と言われたときに今週の金曜か次週の金曜か迷ってしまう感じ。 (3)彼の間違い、今週水曜日が指す次週月曜は「This Monday」←これは彼はローカルなのであり得ないと思いますが・・・ (4)その他(例:私が質問でnext week と書いたから や 前置詞forを置くとそうなる 等・・・) どれが正解でしょうか? 私的には(2)が有力そうなのですが、その場合は文法上・口語上の理由が有るのか?明確な規定が無いのかも知りたいです。 宜しくお願い致します。

• どうか次の英文を訳してください。

何度か訳していただく質問をさせていただきましたが、これが最後になります。 最終、下記の英文がわからず残ってしまいました。 これで約550の例文の訳が終わりです。 (1) Do you have any interest whatever in going to a concert when you don't understand music? (2) What a child with to its parents, the dog is to he and my wife. (3) Happy is the person who meets the right friend at the right time. (4) The vices of others we keep before our eyes, our own behind our back. (5) She plays with him as a cat with a mouse. (6) You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all the people all of the time. 各単語の意味は難しくないのですが、なかなか意訳できません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 今日の星占い英文の翻訳をお願いします

You need to firm up some travel plans today -- or make some, if nothing is on your plate right now. See if you can get your friends or family to pitch ideas as you decide what comes next.

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

メール交換をしている相手からの文で少しわからないところがあったので、英訳をお願いします。 I will gladly see you as many days as you want. Some days you will need a break from seeing me. I can understand. You will not be the first one to need a break from seeing me. 相手の気持ちとかもこの文章からわかれば教えて頂きたいです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の得意な方、教えてください。

海外の通販サイトで商品を購入しようとしたら、以下のメールが来ました。 これの意味することは、要するに電話しろということなのでしょうか? Thank you for your recent online your order#352352073. Your order was randomly held by our system for verification. When this happens we need to speak with the cardholder. There is a time difference, but if you forward your phone number we can confirm the information with during the hours we are available which is Monday – Friday, 9am -6pm Eastern Standard Time.

• 日本語訳教えてください

日本語訳教えてください 1.Japanese volunteers put bands on the legs of dozens of swallows. 2.The cheapest meal you can make is the one you prepare yourself,so try to learn some basic cooking before you leave Japan. --- 1.は"put"をどう訳せばいいのかわからないです 2.は文の構成が把握できなくて、内容は理解できるものの、上手く訳せません よろしくお願いします

• 英語得意な方へ!

英語得意な方へ! 和訳お願いします。 なんとなく意味が分かるところはやってみました。 Thank your schedule.スケジュールありがとう Let me check on Monday ... but Maybe we can meet on the 8th? Hmm that would be next week!来週だね! That would be so nice. Please let me check with my team first. You are too kind to me. あなたは優しいね Maybe you do need to try it first ... hahahaha.・ But I like my own food and I prepared salmon steaks on the BBQ for my parents they liked it too.自分で料理するの好きだし、両親にバーベキューでステーキを準備する So I will let you know something next early next week. Also have a nice weekend.

• messege の 内容

すいませんが教えて下さい。 遠距離のアメリカから彼からのメールです。 ちょっとした喧嘩からギクシャクしてしまい長文メールがきました。 わからない部分があるので教えていただけたら。。。。 Please take some time to think about everything I said. I know this is the best decision for both of us. Please respect me by giving me some time. please don't text me for one month and think about everything. You can email me in 1 month. But you need some time to get over me. Thank you. と。 わからないのは Please respect me by giving me some time. と But you need some time to get over me. です。 どうか教えてください。

• 日本語訳で困っています。

うまく日本語訳ができません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)When you return to your home country after a long period abroad it is rather normal to need time to re-adjust to the country you call home. (2)Education is all about going to another country and living there for long periods of time. (3)It takes about the same amount of time to adjust to your own country as a foreign country when you have been abroad for a long time. (4)It might be a good idea to search out people who are about to spend time abroad if you want to maintain your contact with the international scene. (5)Spending time abroad is a skill, as you learn about different cultures and also how to interact with different people, and you should use this skill wisely. 問題は以上です。よろしくお願いします。

専門家に質問してみよう