イギリスレポート番組の英語書き取り結果をチェックしていただけませんか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • イギリスレポート番組の英語を書き取った結果、正統派医療とオルタナティブ医療の異なるアプローチについて紹介されています。
  • 送られた文章の一部は不明な部分が含まれており、また一部は興味深い展示物について説明されています。
  • また、このレポート番組ではドクターラメトという名前で医療行為が行われていることが紹介されています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

以下のリンクにあるイギリスレポート番組の英語を書き取ってみたのですが、

以下のリンクにあるイギリスレポート番組の英語を書き取ってみたのですが、どなたかチェックしていただけないでしょうか。(   )の部分は自信のない個所、(不明)とあるのは聞き取れない個所です。よろしくお願いいたします。 http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/video/2010/jun/08/quacks-and-cures-wellcome-collection Quacks and cures is a whole-building spectacle which takes place over the four floors of the welcome collection. And (during before our period), the audience can encounter also the different approaches, to orthodox and alternative medicine. ~中略~. And it was the physicians and apothecaries, the orthodox (bronchus medicine), who applied this term to them. (Because this century), they bullshitted their way around town.  ~略 ~中略~ (Around the building if for example) you start on the top floor you might meet quite some scary nurses who will attempt to ply you with detour before then you are taken in to see the doctors. ~略 OK, this is the end where it sucks. That’s fine, let him suck, just keep moving its head for lunch. Oh, I don’t see anything. It’s getting fat? No, it’s all right. Don’t worry. Woo, look at that! Yeah, that’s it, see? Just keep moving its head for lunch. ‘Cause we don’t want it to, to, they’re not gonna bite you, not gonna in a couple of seconds, like, you know, take a long time., but we don’t it want to bite you. ~中略 ~ That’s weird, really. It’s trying to escape ( 不明 ) It wants its head,no, not trying to suck on this. This end is fine. ~中略~ “For those of you who do not know who I am, my name is, Gripenerve. Dr. Soctates Horatio ( 不明 ) Gripenerve. Splendid name except (when you have to initial chec)k. ( Practices this art) in the 15th Audron street under the name of doctor Rameto. Ha! Doctor Ramote would be nearer the mark. Therefore you take his drop or pill, bid your farewell to your friends and( make it well)! ”

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。Orthodox branch of medicine「医学の正式の分野」 2. because essentially「本質的には(まやかし)だから」 3. yeah, it's the point「そう、そこがポイント。」「そうなのよ」 4. Aloisius いろいろ綴りがありますがこれも一つ、実名でもあるが、もったいを付ける時に使う名前。 5. when you have to initial a checque「小切手に頭文字を書くとき以外は」 6 Practices his art「、、、で医術を売り物にしている」「開業している」 7. Doctor La Morte「ラモート(死)博士」 8. make a will「遺書を書け」 でしょうか。

kouichiyo2001
質問者

お礼

こんなに早く教えていただけるとは思ってもいませんでした。 疑問がすべて解けました。 本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• この英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとなくは分かるのですが、知らない単語があり的確に訳せません...。 お力添えお願いします。 don't think that way .... i understand your situation . i know how it feet to be in that type of situation . here is something to make you feel better . don't worry i still think that you are a wonderful person and thank you! for be in honest .... i respect you ... now think about this " ( That me think that you are the best person in the world and is happy for the way you are! ) " and only think about it all day so you feel better

• 英語の意味を教えてください。

If your are comfortable with the security conditions in your neighborhood and it would be acceptable and safe for the UPS driver to leave your package at your door without being signed for, then choose "Ok to leave at my location without being signed for" Otherwise, choose "Someone will sign for this when delivered". The courier will not leave the package unless it is signed for. We are not responsible for costs of packages returned to us that were never signed for or pickup up by the addressee. Note: If you choose to not have the package signed for and its lost or stolen from your property, its your responsibility. Once its been delivered and a tracking number shows it delivered to your location, its out of our hands.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外に送った荷物が届かないようなのですが、翻訳が上手く出来ないため、解る方お願い致します。 Hello, I just want to let you know that I don't have the item up to now. You may wish to contact your local courier to find out what's going on and the whereabouts of this item. The last time it was scanned was on 28th of February and that's it, its not progressing anymore. The estimated date of delivery is fast approaching. I hope to get it on or before the estimated date of delivery. Thank you よろしくお願い致します。

• イギリス英語のディクテーションについて

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpiJE0YqvOQ 現在、課題で上記動画のディクテーションをしているのですが、 一部あやふやなところがありまして・・・、 皆さまの英知(お耳?)を拝借したく、質問させて頂きます。 ひとまず聞きとれたのは下記の通りです。 Hello, my name is Len McCluskey. I’m general secretary of UNITE, Britain and Ireland’s largest union. And I send this message today to the people of Japan to express our shock and sadness at the catastrophe that is taking place. The whole of the UK has been stunned by what has happened. And we want you to know that you are in our thoughts. In particular this message goes to the workers of Japan and to UK workers who are still over there. In our Japanese companies within the UK, the workforce of course are deeply saddened and are keeping a watchful eye on what is unfolding, you know car plants of Honda and Toyota and Nissan as the workers have been briefed at what is happening. And we want you to know that our solidarity is strongly with you. We know that with the support of people from around the world then you will emerge stronger after this terrible things that happened. We hope that our UNITE members in the UK will send e-mails, Facebook messages, messages direct to UNITE and we’ll pass on to demonstrate to the Japanese people that we are with them in this difficult hour. And we hope in the not too distant future that you will emerge from this tragedy and we can once again work closely with each other. 不安なのが、3段落目の"You know"以下と、4段落目の"messages direct to"以下です。 すいませんが、リスニングの得意な方で補完して頂ける方、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語の質問です。

少し長いですが、日本語に訳してもらえませんか? よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m Talk is cheap. Trump said to stop Muslims from coming here temporarily until we can sort things out first. That is not grounds for disqualification to run as president. We need to do this because many Jihadists are infiltrating to the USA because of this there needs to be stricter screening. Mohammed is the cause of this in his teachings why else would Muslims be killing Muslims? Did not the prophet command to kill those who turn from Allah? You want to get factual look it up, google the history of Mohammed. Find the truth and the truth will set you free. This is to protect all Americans

• すみませんが英語に自信のある人はご協力をお願いします。

すみませんが英語に自信のある人はご協力をお願いします。 次の文の和訳を知りたいです。 For example,it is suggested that animals do not modify their signals to address one individual rather than another,and in this sense that they address no one in particular. This is certainly not true in specific instances,such as the exchange of calls between mating birds,or between the African honey guide and the honey badger that follows the bird. But even where it is true,in insect colonies and hunting packs,it is a characteristic of social organization and not of language. The animal addresses no one in particular because it addresses everyone in the community.The only individual that the animal does not know how to address is itself;so that its shortcoming is not that it cannot turn monologue into dialogue,but that it cannot turn it into soliloquy.The bee that tries to dance in an almost empty hive fails to read its context,but the dance remains a signal and not a private act.For the dance has been evolved by a process of natural selection whose effect is constantly to improve its social efficiency.The same pressure of selection has shaped all animal calls and gestures to make them,in general,signals that instruct the whole community. 文章は人間と動物のlanguageの違いを述べた文章です。 よろしくお願いします。長ければThe only individualの前まででもお願いします。

• itが指すものは?お願いします。

以下の英文は、ある海外のリゾートに泊まった人がそのホテルについて感想を書いたものです。 Oakmont is not a fancy resort, the units are small, and the view from the resort is not that great. It is comfortable and it is convenient to get into and get out of as you travel to the area attractions. This is one of those resorts that you choose because of the location, not the resort amenities. 質問は it is convenient to get into and get out of as you travel to the area attractions. という文についてです。 最初のitは何を指しているのでしょうか? 単純に形式主語としてto get into and get out of を指しているのでしょうか? それともthe hotelのようなものを指しているのでしょうか?(This book is difficult to readのような構文みたいに)

• 英語を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・To succeed in dealing with something. ・Being in a natural state. ・A wild plant that grows where it is not wanted. ・A factory; a place where power is produced. ・Preserve the forests in which its future-and ours-lies. ・Help the local people live as comfortable lives as those in rich countries. ・Make a huge amount of money by marketing cures for serious diseases ・Find effective cures for serious diseases which millions of people are waiting for.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いいたします

どなたか以下の英文を翻訳できる方が居ましたらぜひお願いいたします。 As this book seeks to demonstrate, the visual world and its producers, its users and its designers, are engaged in a heated debate over the status of design - who has ownership of it, who is qualified to do it, and how we receive and interpret it, It is in a period of evolution, and requires more developed and rigorous understanding. It may seem odd to say this , but whatever your view of the discussion in this chapter, it should ve clear that design is not simp;y a visual medium; it is a social and, as we have identified, a political one. It just happens to be most apparent visually in the messages sent to us by commerce, media and government, and the subtler but equally important messages we send each other in our everyday practices. Like an iceberg, 90 per cent of visual communication is hidden beneath the surface. And, just like an iceberg, it is the invisible 90 per cent that provides the raw power of visual communication. So, there we end this overview of some of the key ideas that are involved in the study and under standing of visual communication and its relationship with design. Undoubtedly, like some of the practitioners interviewed for the book, you will disagree with some of it. Hopefully some of it will have challenged your own positon on this subject.