リスニングの授業の課題!友人や教師に相談できない時の対処法は?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • リスニングの授業の課題で困っています。友人や教師に相談できない状況なので、どう対処したらいいか教えてください。
  • リスニングの授業の課題でわからない部分があります。まわりに聞ける人もいないし、指導を仰ぐこともできません。どうしたらいいでしょうか?
  • リスニングの授業の課題に困っています。友人や教師に頼ることができないので、どのように対処すればいいのか教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

リスニングの授業の課題です。まわりの友人もわからず担当教諭も1週間に1

リスニングの授業の課題です。まわりの友人もわからず担当教諭も1週間に1回しか会えないため指導を仰ぐことができません。どなたかわかる方がいらっしゃいましたらご教授ください! 1つめの(  )は"figure"だと思いました。残りの2つが検討つきません…。 S: Wow! And how long do you (figure) it will take you? J: I have no idea. When I started, I thought maybe five or six years (  ).   But it's been longer than that, and I'm not (  ) yet! お願いします。

この音声・動画ファイルは再生できません。
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

1。 figure 2. total 3. done

Timper1912
質問者

お礼

助かりました!どうもありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• multi_pon
  • ベストアンサー率40% (240/589)
回答No.2

No1さんに同じ。 figure total done です。 きれいなBritish accentですね。

Timper1912
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。アクセントの種類までわかるとはさすがです!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

海外の友達からメールをいただいたのですが 分からない表現がいくつかあるので 翻訳をお願いします。 Ah, I see, Thanks for that... Oh really?, Wow I am surprised I thought you would have already started your Christmas Holiday already So How Long will your break be?? Do you have a plan for your holiday?? :)

• 下記の英文を訳してくださる方はいませんか?

Note that in the twenty-nine centuries between 1000 B.C. and 1900, life expectancy increased by almost thirty years, and in the seventy years between 1900 and it increased almost another twenty-four years. These striking increases are misleading, however, because the averages reflect to a very large extent reductions in infant mortality. The figures we have been discussing-the ones in the first row of the second section-are life expectancies at birth. The second row of this table shows the life expectancies at the age of sixty-five years. It can be seen that in 1970, the average sixty-five-year-old could expect to live about fifteen more years, to the age of about eighty-nine years longer than the average life expectancy of the newborn infant. That is, when you were born you could expect to live seventy-one years, and as you grew older and survived longer, you could expect to live longer. (See P&L Close-up, Life Expectancy: How Long Is long?) お願いします。

• 至急。英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

『Hi. 目覚めてあなたからLINEが来ててホッとした。 昨日酔った勢いであなたに変なこと言っちゃったから 嫌われたかと思ってた。』←と英語で言いたいですが、 Hi, I woke up and saw that you answered my LINE and was relieved. I thought that maybe you were don't like anymore at me because of the things I mentioned while I was drunk last night.←通じますか?

• 英語の訳がわかりません。

訳がわからなくて問題が解けません。英語の全部の訳を教えてください。 (トニーはジェニーと自分の仕事についての話です。) Tony and Jenny are talking about Tony's job. Jenny: Hi, Tony. You look exhausted! Tony: I am. I feel really, really tired. Jenny: You're working too hard. You need a vacation. Tony: I know. I'd love some time off. But I only started my job five months ago. I can't take a vacation yet. Jenny: What time did you finish work last night? Tony: Eight o'clock. Jenny: You shouldn't work so late. You ought to leave at six― at the latest. Tony: But I have so much to do. Working late is the only way I can get everything done. Jenny: Well, I still think you need a break. What about taking a few days off? It would do you a world of good. Tony: Hmm. Maybe you're right. I'll talk to my boss about it.

• [SOV+to do]で、あれこれ考えています?

[SOV+to do]で、あれこれ考えています? NHKラジオ英会話講座より I've never knowen you to drink fewer than five or six. あなたが飲むのが5,6杯より少ないなんてことはないでしょう。 質問:不定詞でいろいろ思い巡らしています。youがdrinkの意味上の主語であるのは存じ上げていますが・・・。 (1)この文章は第3文型ですか? (2)to drinkは不定詞の形容詞的用法ですか?to drink以下がyou を修飾している? 訳すと「5,6杯より少なく飲んでいるあなたを知らない。」では如何でしょう? (3)現在分詞は使えませんか? 「・・している」ならingがいいのでは? I've never knowen you drinking fewer than five or six. (4)関係代名詞は使えませんか? I've never knowen you who drink fewer than five or six.  以上

• 現在完了の穴埋めです お願いします

「そのセーターを買ってどれくらいになりますか。」 「5年です。」 How long (have) you (bought) the sweater? I have (had) it (for) five years.  としたのですが。 解答では How long (have) you (had) the sweater? I have (had) it (for) five years.  と二番目の( )内が had になっていました。bought ではダメでしょうか。 お願いします。

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

相手)Maybe too old? 私)no way :) 相手)haha Thank you. What do you like doing? に、 sure? I like sleeping, Listening to music and watching movies. What about you?ってへんですか?

• 詩の解釈

Edna St. Vincent Millayの"If Still Your Orchards Bear"という詩の解釈ができなくて困っています。 訳ができる方、もしくは内容の解釈ができる方はお願いします。 Brother, that breathe the August air Ten thousand years from now, And smell --- if still your orchards bear Tart apples on the bough --- The early windfall under the tree, And see the red fruit shine, I cannot think your thoughts will be Much different from mine. Should at that moment the full moon Step forth upon the hill, And memories hard to bear, By moonlight harder still, Form in the shadows of the trees, --- Things that you could not spare And live, or so you thought, yet these Are gone, and you still there, A man no longer what he was, Nor yet the thing he'd planned, The chilly apple from the grass Warmed by your living hand --- I think you will have need of tears; I think they will not flow; Suppposing in ten thousand years Men ache, as they do now.

• 日本語翻訳お願いしましす。

We've been in a hot wife relationship for about five or six years, and it's been fantastic for both of us. しっくりくる翻訳お願いしましす。

• know what I stand for

Maybe they think I’m aloof and snobby because I’m smart and know what I stand for, yet I’m shy and introverted. know what I stand forの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします