• ベストアンサー

和訳して頂けませんか。

和訳して頂けませんか。 Many people lead bad lives that would gladly lead good ones but do not know how to make the change. フランクリンの言葉です。よろしくお願いします。

noname#155817
noname#155817
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数10

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

文法的に説明できない解釈ですが、私は直感的な解釈で  「多くの人は、喜んで正しい生活を送りたいと思ってはいるが、実際にはそうでない生活を送っている。彼らは自分たちの生活をどう変えたらよいのかが分らないのである」 くらいの意味なのではあるまいかと考えました。

noname#155817
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 私も文法的にはともかく、お書き下さったような意味だと思います。

その他の回答 (3)

• kn-coro
  • ベストアンサー率25% (49/192)
回答No.4

一部訂正します : どうすればその変化をもたらす事が出来るかを知らないのだ。

noname#155817
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

• kn-coro
  • ベストアンサー率25% (49/192)
回答No.3

多くの人々はひどい人生を送っている。 それらは喜ばしい事に、素晴らしい人生に変える ( 導く ) 事が出来る ものなのだが、 どうすればそれを変える事が出来るかを知らないのだ。 ...というような意味?

noname#155817
質問者

お礼

お答えいただきありがとうございました。

• gldfish
  • ベストアンサー率41% (2895/6955)
回答No.1

直訳すると 「多くの人間は、進んで良い物事をもたらすような悪い生活を送るが、それを変える術は知らない。」 日本語でわかり易く言うと、 「多くの人間は、美味しいものを得たいが為に駄目な生活を送るものだが、誰もそこから抜け出せない。」 っていうような事が言いたいのではないでしょうか。あくまで自分の解釈です。

noname#155817
質問者

お礼

お答え頂きありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください

that's cool, you know how to dance ballet! I can dance break dance. but I'm not so good

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Yes very much, people of japan are hard working, they have their own and beautiful culture and traditions:) also as much i know, they are of helping nature too and i don't think there is any reason that one shouldn't like japan. Although good and bad people are everywhere but in fact after my country i like japan most in this world. What do you think about India? 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

• 和訳教えて下さい。

度々投稿すみません。以下の英文の意味(和訳)を教えて下さい。 but exept of this noone say anything and I think the most male teacher would never change it^^ になります。 本当に切実ですのでよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳

Soseki wrote about his English: “It’s a pity that my listening comprehension is not good enough,to say nothing of my speaking ability.” In Japan,he did not have much trouble talking with British people,but the people in London often spoke too fast for him to understand. In particular,he found the cockney dialect spoken by working class people in East London,very difficult to follow. But,in fact,Soseki’s English must have been quite good. He could understand plays. And he was taking private lessons in English literature. He probably was critical of his English because he wanted it to be perfect. He was a perfectionist by nature. Referring to the English ability of the Japanese at that time,he wrote: “The Japanese can read difficult books and know many difficult words,but the mouth and the ear are far behind. If many foreigners visit Japan in the future,our English will not be good enough to communicate with them.” Regrettably,even a hundred years later,the problem Soseki pointed out hasn’t been solved. 和訳していただけたら嬉しいです

• (短)英文和訳

カール=マルクスに関する英文の和訳なのですが…。 He read many books and "while out of sorts, got to know Hegel from beginning to end." " "内がどうしてもわかりません。 どのように訳すのが正しいのでしょうか?

• 英語 和訳

When you visit other countries, you should understand that people do things differently. However, because somethig is different, it doesn't mean that it's good or bad. 和訳お願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします(>_<) In sports there have been many other cases of seemingly impossible records which have later been broken. Some years ago it was unimaginable that people would ever pole-vault over fifteen feet, but today the record is over twenty feet. For many years it was thought that man would never break the four-minute mark for the mile race. But today it has become common for college runners to go faster. And then, many people thought that women never could, or should, run long distance races such as the marathon. Yet today it is common for woman to run the marathon faster than the fastest men of fifty years ago.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) Our next opinion was sent in by Mark Navarrone, who writes: Pets make great companios, and that's the main reason why more than half of household in the United States have pets today, but there are also a number of problems associated with pet ownership. It would be great if everyone were responsible, but unfortunately many people don't take good care of their pets. Some people allow their pets to run loose in the neighborhood orabandon them when they move. Many people also fail to take measures to prevent their dogs or cats from reproducing. This lends to the birth of many unwanted puppies and kittens, which often end up at animal shelters or, even worse,are simply dumped in rural areas. These irresponsible pet owners are a big problem. There must be strict penalties for the abandonment of animals.

• 和訳お願いします

Most people now watch a lot of movies and TV on the Internet. People used to read a lot of articles in the past, but not anymore. People now spend too much time connecting with other people using the Internet. The Internet allows us to create our own work and connect with many people.

• 和訳してくださいませんか

知り合いと震災の意見を交換し合っています。 回答が来たのですがよく理解出来ません。 どうか和訳にしていただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願い致します。 you know something very good can come out of this disaster. it is to realize that big business and big government are not there to take care of us, they are there to take care of themselves. so please consider, to talk about how to remove big companies or big government in our lives. small farms, small shops, small governments..... sure we need some big companies for cars, and things like that. but for most things no. you know i am for this, people and freedom. being really free, you don't feel you are working, you feel like you are living.