翻訳、お願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • IMPORT AYTO PARTSの請求書の内容を翻訳してほしいです。
  • 商品の個数や番号、説明、価格が明記されています。
  • 購入代金は合計507.30ドルです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳、お願いします。

翻訳、お願いします。 <翻訳サイトの添付、禁止、コピーペーストも禁止> IMPORT AYTO PARTS 728 S.W.5th St.Eugene,OR 555-7181 555-7196 Cash Invoice #19471 ***THANK YOU*** Date 09/19/94  Quantity Part Number Description List Your Cost   1 34-PICT-3 Carburetor 317.34 147.90   1 HAY-159 Repair Manual 19.95 12.95   Set HVW-311198069 Pistons 251.06 119.50  Pr. HCD-311146578 Heads 273.87 199.00  1 MIS-610708 Standard Bearing 39.00 24.95  1 999-F Freight 3.00   Pay This Amount 507.30

• sadaf
  • お礼率25% (41/161)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数7

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんにちは。 請求書ですね。1994年9月19日付けの。IMPORT AYTO(AUTOの間違いか?)PARTSって名前のお店?又は「自動車部品の輸入」って題名なのか・・・ その下には(多分)その店の住所。728 サウスウェスト 5th ストリート←(調べたけどそんな住所なかった・・・ウェスト5thアベニューならあったけど。) ユージーン, オレゴン州 97402, アメリカ合衆国 その下は電話番号で、請求書番号が19471番。 で、数量/部品番号/内容/カタログ記載価格/あなたの費用 となっていて・・・ その下がその内容・・・1個キャブレター147ドル90セント、1個修理マニュアル12ドル95セント、1式ピストン119ドル50セント、Pr.(???)ヘッド(?シリンダーヘッド?)199ドル、スタンダードベアリング(軸受け)24ドル95セント、最後が送料で3ドル。 一番下が合計で、507ドル30セントを支払ってくださいと。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳、お願いします。

翻訳、お願いします。 ※Quantity/Part Number/Description/List/Your Costの部分の以下の数字などが、左寄りにずれていますがそれは、Quantity/Part Number/Description/List/Your Costの部分に、当てはまるものです。 IMPORT AYTO PARTS 728 S.W.5th St.Eugene,OR 555-7181 555-7196 Cash Invoice #19471 ***THANK YOU*** Date 09/19/94  Quantity Part Number Description List Your Cost   1 34-PICT-3 Carburetor 317.34 147.90  1 HAY-159 Repair Manual 19.95 12.95   Set HVW-311198069 Pistons 251.06 119.50  Pr. HCD-311146578 Heads 273.87 199.00  1 MIS-610708 Standard Bearing 39.00 24.95  1 999-F Freight 3.00   Pay This Amount 507.30

• 翻訳権と翻訳業者について

Aがとある海外書籍の翻訳権を持たずに、その翻訳をBに依頼する BはAが翻訳権を持たない事を知りながら、また自分も翻訳権を持たずにその著作物を翻訳する Aはそれを受取り、個人的使用をし、他人へ譲渡したり売買したりしない この場合でAとBのどちらが著作者の権利を侵害することになるのでしょうか?また翻訳依頼が無料か有料かで変わるのでしょうか? というのも、世の中には翻訳業者がたくさん存在し、翻訳権の問題も当然発生すると思うのですが、そこらへんの詳細が書いてないんですよね。もしこれが合法ならば、海外書籍を勝手に翻訳したものを○○円で売るという行為が、「個人的使用を目的とした翻訳依頼を○○円で承ります」という形をとる事で成り立ってしまうと思うのですが。

• 翻訳サイトで翻訳してみたのですが肝心な部分が翻訳されず困っています。

翻訳サイトで翻訳してみたのですが肝心な部分が翻訳されず困っています。 ドイツ語に詳しい方、それぞれの文の意味を教えてくれませんか。 (1) Bleib bei mir. Ich kann nicht mehr ohen dich sein. (2) Ich habe oft Schmerzen in der Brust. Wir kann ich gegen die Schmerzen tun?Bleib bei mir Ich brauche dich. Wann sehen wir uns wieser? Fuer dich tu'ich doch alles Ich verspreche es. Das mag ich gerne. Was meine Sie?

• 英和翻訳 私の翻訳はどうですか?(短いと思う)

長い見えますが、訂正はとても簡単と思います。自然な日本語が欲しいです。下記は自然な日本語ではない場合書き直してくれますか? ---------------------------------------- Comparing the arrest record facts with the witness statement facts. First of all, the witness statement facts: Q:・・・ A:・・・ And then, the arrest record facts: ・・・ ---------------------------------------- 現行犯人逮捕手続き書と容疑者供述書の同様事実。  まずは、容疑者供述書から、 問.・・・ 答.・・・ そして現行犯人逮捕手続き書から、 ・・・ ----------------------------------------

• 英文翻訳があります。翻訳は正しいですか?

If an American hesitates to ask detailed personal questions-wishing to remain polite, American-style -they in turn may feel they are not getting necessary information from the Japanese person they are talking to. They may even feel that the Japanese person is evading disclosing information about himself. Aericans may ask general questions such as "Well, what about yourself?" in order to encourage the other person to talk. Most Japaense, however, would not comprehend that this is an invitation to start talking about themselves, while taking care to divulge only information that they feel is appropriate. 日本語訳 もしもアメリカ人が(アメリカ流で)礼儀正しくしようとして個人的な立ち入った質問をするのを躊躇うなら、今度は、話し相手の日本人から必要な情報が入って来ないと感じることになるかもしれない。そして、日本人が自分についての情報開示を避けているようにさえ感じるかもしれない。アメリカ人は相手にしゃべってもらうために「では貴方はどうですか?」というような一般的な質問をするかもしれない。しかし、ほとんどの日本人は、自分たちがふさわしいと感じる情報のみを公開しようと心掛け、その質問が自分についての話を始めてほしいという誘いであることに気付かないことだろう。

• 英文翻訳があります。翻訳は正しいですか?

Arrival time differs even more markedly for parties. When I was visiting my sister June and her Amer ican husband Bob in Seattle, we were invited to a barbecue party at 5:00 p.m. We left their house around 5:00 and arrived at the party 25 minutes or so after the hour. No one seemed surprised that we arrived at that hour, and a few people arrived even after we did. In the meantime everyone was enjoying drinkes and conversation on the new hand-made wooden deck, the reason for having a party that day. 日本語訳 いつ到着するかは当事者たちによって、一層顕著に違います。私がシアトルで姉妹のジューンとその夫のボブを訪問した時、私たちは午後5時からのバーベキューパーティーに招待されました。ボブたちの家を5時頃出発し、招待された時間から25分程度遅れて到着しました。誰も私たちがその遅れた時間に着いたことを驚きもしないようだった。そして、2,3人の人たちは私たちよりが到着したよりもさらに後に到着した。そうこうしている間、新しい手作りの木製デッキで、誰もがドリンクや会話を楽しんでいました。それがその日パーティをする理由なのです。

• 翻訳機など使わず翻訳お願いします!

"KY shiki Nihongo" ("KY style Japanese"), a book published in February 2008 by Taishukan Shoten, contains alphabetical abbreviations popularly used by young people, with their meanings and usage. KY stands for kuki yomenai and refers to people who can't read "the air," or intuitively understand a given situation and behave accordingly - a skill highly valued in Japanese society. The most infamous culprit of KY is former prime minister Shinzo Abe, whose cabinet is widely known as the "KY Cabinet." "KY shiki Nihongo" was compiled after the publisher conducted an eight-month campaign to collect the most widely used KY expressions. The 439 entries that appear in the book were chosen from more than 44,000 submissions. JK stands for Joshi kosei (female high-school student); Iw for imi wakaranai (don't understand a thing); MM for maji mukatsuku (be really fed up); and CB for cho bimyo (very hard to tell) Some of the not-so-straightforward expressions include GMM for guzen machideatta motokare (an ex-boyfriend you bumped into in town); ODD for omae daigaku do suru (What are you going to do about university?); and MK5 for maji kireru gobyo mae (five seconds before I really lose it).

• 英文翻訳があります。翻訳は正しいですか?

Why do you ask so many question? Why do Japanese ask so many questions? When I returned to Japanese society after an absence of 12 years-six years of elementary school abroad and six years in the cultural enclave of an American secondary school-I was often annoyed by the many questions people asked me, even people I met for the first time: "What does your father do?" "If he worked for the United Nation, did he make a lot of money?" There was even a woman who called my mother to ask, "Why can't your daughter speak (Japanese) properly? Is she retarded? Shouldn't she see a docter?" 和訳 君はなぜそんな沢山聞くの? なぜ日本人はそんなにたくさん聞くの? 海外の小学校で12年間プラス、文化的な租界としてのアメリカの中学生活6年間ののちに、日本社会に戻った時、私は自分に向けられるたくさんの質問、初対面の人ですらしてくる質問にしばしばイライラさせられました。「お父さんは何をしているの?」「国連で働いていたなら、たくさんお金もらったでしょ?」私の母に電話して次のような質問をする女性すらいました。「どうしてあなたのお嬢さん、日本語をきちんと話せないの? 知恵遅れ? 医者に見せるべきじゃない?」

• 翻訳お願いします、サイトで翻訳してみたのですが、いまいちわかりませんで

翻訳お願いします、サイトで翻訳してみたのですが、いまいちわかりませんでした よろしくお願いします。 This wheel is available now. The total you are looking for is $1460.00 ( 4 wheels & shipping ) 195 per rim *4=$780.00 shipping by ocean fright $680 For the import tax duty ,we are not able to get the amount for you,when the package arrive to Japan then your country custom house should contact to you for the tax payment,or you may ask for broker to help you on this. for the payment we will request money wire,please feel free contact to me if you are ready to place this order.

• 翻訳(翻訳ソフトを使わずに)をお願いします。

先日CDを個人輸入にて購入しましたが不良品のため返品交換することになりました。 そこで、CDを返品し返送料が明記されているレシートを添付(PDF)にてメール送信しました。 しかし、20日以上経過しているのにも拘らず何の音沙汰もないので問い合わせをしました。 その後メール返信されて参りました。 下記文章がその内容です。 翻訳ソフトを使用し訳してみましたが、いまいち分からない為お手数をお掛け致しますが、翻訳の程よろしくお願い致します。 Thank you for your e-mail. We have confirmation from our warehouse team that we have received an item back in our office. We currently checking with our warehouse team as to which item has been received back. Unfortunately, the PDF document that was attached is blank. May I request you to get back to us with the scanned copy of the postage receipt or you could take a picture of the receipt and you can send this to us so I can issue you the voucher? I look forward to your reply, upon which I will do my very best to assist you. Kind Regards,