• ベストアンサー

※至急※ 和訳をお願いしますm(_ _;)m!!

※至急※ 和訳をお願いしますm(_ _;)m!! All this can be representd by a pyramid of energy.This shows the energy content of all organisms at each trophic level.It t akes into account the number of organisms,their biomass andtheir energy content.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 7inchhalf
  • ベストアンサー率39% (184/469)
回答No.1

私は英語は話せるし、日本語ももちろん話せますが、翻訳が嫌いです。疲れるんですよね。で、機械翻訳を結構愛用しています。 http://honyaku-result.nifty.com/LUCNIFTY/text/text.php#trs 以下はこのサイトを利用して得た結果です。かなり使えると思いますけどね。ただし元の質問にタイプミスが多数あったので適宜修正しています。 要するに、至急和訳を、などと他人に頼る前に自分で翻訳サイトをまず利用してみたら?ということです。この手の質問をする人に限って翻訳サイトのコピペ禁止とか書く人がいるけど、少しは自分で努力しましょうよ。あなたはどうか分からないけど。 <訳> エネルギーのピラミッドはこのすべてを表すことができます。これは各栄養段階にすべての有機体に関するエネルギー含量を示しています。それは有機体、それらのバイオマス、およびそれらのエネルギー含量の数を考慮に入れます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• ※日本語訳至急お願いします!

※日本語訳至急お願いします! All this can be representd by a pyramid of energy.This shows the energy content of all organisms at each trophic level.It t akes into account the number of organisms,their biomass andtheir energy content.

• 【至急】和訳をお願いします!m(_ _)m

【至急】和訳をお願いします!m(_ _)m But the use of numbers alone to represent a food chain can be misleading. A large tree and a single small plant both count as one plant, even though there is an enormous difference in their sizes. For this reason ,it is more appropriate to plot a pyramid of biomass―the mass of living matter at each level of a food chain. Sometimes the pyramid of biomass may be inverted : there is a greater mass of primary consumers than producers.

• 【至急】困っています、環境英語和訳お願いします!

【至急】困っています、環境英語和訳お願いします! Pyramids of numbers and of biomass,however,can only provide a limited amount of information,because other criticalinformation such as the availability of energy is missing. A pyramid of biomass does not indicate if any animals had large amounts of energy stored in their bodies as fat,or how much energy in the bodies of herbivores is passed on to carnivores.

• 【至急:和訳お願いします!】短い文章です!

【至急:和訳お願いします!】短い文章です! 1)During respiration , all organisms break down food such as glucose into smaller molecules in the presence of oxygen, releasing energy at the same time. 2)The product of respiration is carbon dioxide, released back into the air every time an animal exhales. 3)Sometimes the dead matter is covered by more dead and decaying material before it breaks down. 翻訳サイトを活用してみたのですが、上手く日本語に出来ません・・・・全部やって頂けると嬉しいですがどれか一つだけでも結構です!お願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳

和訳を分かりやすく教えて下さい。 You can see many people on the roof. They are replacing the thatched roof. A large amount of thatch is used on each roof. All the people come to gether and help each other in this small village. Yui, to share the work, is their way of life. My grandmother once said, "In the old days, we always helped each other in the community. Such a lifestyle was seen in many places in Japan." I think teamwork is very important because a difficult job becomes easier.

• どうか和訳をお願いします

大半は和訳できたのですが一部わからなかったので、和訳して欲しいです。 Through this experience,I came to believe in our common humanity as citizens of the earth. You can even identify Japan by its shape. We often talked with each other until we came to an agreement. この三文だけお願いします。

• 【至急】和訳お願いします!!

【至急】英語解読得意な方、和訳お願いします…!!  「 thank you so much for such an amazing drawing. I love it! This is incredible! make sure you say hi after my show so i can thank you in person! 」 を和訳してください…!! とあるテーマパークの外国人キャストの似顔絵を描き、ご本人から頂いたメッセージなのですが… 翻訳サイトで訳してもよくわからなくて…どなたか至急お願いします!!m(;;><;;)m

• 和訳と空所補充

和訳をしてみたものの、空所に入る語句が わかりません。。。 和訳と空所補充の答えと根拠をよろしくお願いいたします!!! the findings of study ( 1 ) Mozart lowered the quantily of energy the babies used , meaning they may have been able to increase their weight faster. (1). showed , showing , to be shown , were shown while ( 2 ) to this specific music a baby can have a lower energy expenditure and hopefully he will gain weight ( 3 ) than without the music. (2) heard , hearing , listened , listening (3) faster , other , rather , slower

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 The other big thing is, we want gaming to be more social so this idea of "LIVE", where your friends can get on, and you can have spectators and contests and make it into a very social activity.

• 和訳を教えてください

Q. Headphone quandary: Just about everyone in my office has their headphones on all day. It’s entry-level and production oriented, so we can safely ignore each other. I wear mine sporadically, because I find them uncomfortable and distracting. It’s entry-level and production oriented,の和訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします